Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 11:02 AM

10,858 posts, read 4,392,899 times

Advertisements

Extremely Careless = Gross Negligence = Crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 11:09 AM

693 posts, read 358,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Extremely Careless = Gross Negligence = Crime.
She'd need to be found of gross negligence with intent and it being reckless in a court of law, and even then, that doesn't necessarily amount to prison time, many times, just a fine.

Don't play coy, Trump supporters believe she intentionally committed a crime, which there is no evidence of that. They didn't go after her, because there's no evidence of reckless intent.

But again, anyone that thinks they know law so much, feel free to go after her, and prosecute her.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:10 AM

17,485 posts, read 9,308,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I don't know that they will go after Hillary over the emails, but you never know.

Many are saying that the Clintons are much more likely to go down for Clinton Foundation frauds. It is conformed that the IRS has been conducting an investigation of the Clinton Foundation since the summer of 2016.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3193...tion-July-2016

The Forgotten Clinton Foundation Review, Rooted In Dallas' Downtown IRS Office | Dallas Observer
I agree - there is a Statute of Limitations (I think ) on Hillary Clinton's crimes of National Security - so I'm not sure they can do much about that. Comey & his merry band did a pretty good job of the cover-up and destruction of evidence. The "investigation" into the FBI/DOJ conspirators has been going on for a year & that all connects to the Clinton Secret Server & emails. Huma is in very hot water at this point and they may uncover more about Hillary.

The Clinton Foundation investigation was never "closed" - it is now ramped up again.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:14 AM

"“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said in a news conference Tuesday detailing the FBI investigation and his decision.

Several legal experts agreed with Comey’s conclusion that there was no recent precedent for bringing such a case without evidence of willful intent or gross negligence, and they said it would have been difficult to convince a jury to convict Clinton based on the evidence."

"The FBI “did NOT find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information.” But he said it did find “evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling a very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Old 01-05-2018, 11:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,731,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
You'd need to prove INTENT to accuse her of the criminal crime that trump supporters are accusing her of.

But hey, since you know so much, why don't you join the their team, and go find her guilty of something. I mean, clearly, arm chair investigators know sooooo much more than the actual investigators.

If I didn't intend to kill you, but you died because of my actions, I'm free and clear?
Can we meet someplace?

Old 01-05-2018, 11:16 AM

5,127 posts, read 2,604,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Don't play coy, Trump supporters believe she intentionally committed a crime, which there is no evidence of that. They didn't go after her, because there's no evidence of reckless intent.

They didnt go after her because shes part of an untouchable, elite class.

Please show us where intent is part of the USC ?

Old 01-05-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If I didn't intend to kill you, but you died because of my actions, I'm free and clear?
Can we meet someplace?

Ummmm, yeah...you DO KNOW that people are cleared of criminal intent to murder all the time, RIGHT?

Zimmerman comes to mind right now, you know, the same guy that trump supporters just loved to defend.

Old 01-05-2018, 11:26 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,938,173 times
Quote:
I talk about Hillary and you consistently like to talk about me.
I'm flattered, but I'm married.
You don't "talk" about Hillary, you obsess over fantasies you have about Hillary. Does your wife know?

Old 01-05-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Can we meet someplace?
Can you prove that any harm came from Hillary's recklessness?

Old 01-05-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
They didnt go after her because shes part of an untouchable, elite class.

Please show us where intent is part of the USC ?
Oh, please.

She's been investigated to an extreme level, clearly they did go after her, and clearly she's not untouchable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies