Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2018, 10:39 PM

20,765 posts, read 8,612,350 times

Advertisements

Devin Nunes has done great work for this country. They should release this information to the public ASAP. You can see by some of the posters here that they have no idea what has been going on. The rest of us have been following this story for months. Sara Carter and John Solomon deserve Pulitzer Prizes for their reporting on this as well as the Uranium One and email server investigations as well. Dems deflect, "Oh, that's old news, nothing to see here." Then why did they not want these docs released? They probably knew what was in them already.

Reactions from some of the Congressmen who viewed this report.

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows:
It’s troubling. It is shocking. Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.

Ron De Santis:
The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation. While the report is classified as Top Secret, I believe the select committee should, pursuant to House rules, vote to make the report publicly available as soon as possible. This is a matter of national significance and the American people deserve the truth.

Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry:
You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz:
“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 10:47 PM

Whose heads will be on the chopping block?

Rosenstein
Ohr
Comey
Page
Strzok
McCabe

What did Hillary and Obama know and when did they know it?

It's more than spying on average Americans. It's using the fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump, after getting turned down once or twice before. They had to 'pad' the report. That is fraud against the court. Few judges can approve FISAs so I wonder if this judge will speak out.

Then using that fake dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation which means it should stop immediately. There was no crime to investigate.

Then of course the little detail about trying to get a legally elected President thrown out of office. Coup d'etat. Welcome to South America, folks.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:08 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,590,939 times
Why hasn't someone in Congress released the memo yet? Are all the members of Congress traitors? Surely someone with an ounce of patriotism would release it anyway.

This is why I push for Article V Convention of States or another civil war. I've had enough with feckless DC and the top down liberals and RINO globalists.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Why hasn't someone in Congress released the memo yet? Are all the members of Congress traitors?
There are procedures they have to go through before releasing. They aren't leakers like so many. Thought I read something about a vote. I hope there isn't a problem because it was labeled Top Secret

I'm interested in hearing more reactions as more Congressmen read the memo and report. They aren't allowed to give details now.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:36 PM

30,494 posts, read 19,255,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Whose heads will be on the chopping block?

Rosenstein
Ohr
Comey
Page
Strzok
McCabe

What did Hillary and Obama know and when did they know it?

It's more than spying on average Americans. It's using the fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump, after getting turned down once or twice before. They had to 'pad' the report. That is fraud against the court. Few judges can approve FISAs so I wonder if this judge will speak out.

Then using that fake dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation which means it should stop immediately. There was no crime to investigate.

Then of course the little detail about trying to get a legally elected President thrown out of office. Coup d'etat. Welcome to South America, folks.
Good list of traitors to lock up.

Old 01-19-2018, 12:37 AM

38,648 posts, read 26,418,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The FISA court report also talked about how the FBI allowed private contractors to spy on Americans by allowing widespread unauthorized accessing of raw FISA data by the contractors.

I wonder if any of these contractors were Fusion GPS.

That is the $64k question, that along with whether or not the Steele dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.

Old 01-19-2018, 03:52 AM

26,559 posts, read 15,127,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Looks like the OP is somewhat correct... and Democrats vote to block it from release...

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public | Fox News
What I find alarming is the no comment from Democrats on why they would vote against releasing it to the public, usually there is a an easy to say reason, even if it is a vacuous talking point.

Old 01-19-2018, 04:30 AM

5,865 posts, read 3,307,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
thanks but i thought you must have something NEW for the extraordinary claims being made here.

time and again you guys pretend this doc proves that US security forces were purposely conducting widespread spying on US citizens, when in fact mostly this is about sloppy work and worse reporting of the errors made. there appears to be no proof that Obama or anyone else was purposely spying for political gain either side any party...

but that is how you guys sell it. you guys love to pretend this is deep state plot, where as it would seem to be more about people not doing their jobs very well...
Well then the Democrats should vote to release the documents. What are they hiding? Put it to rest. They were so interested in collusion but couldn't even be bothered with this?

Old 01-19-2018, 05:10 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,588,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You can ignore all the evidence, I known you would.

However, I'm not posting this thread for the people that will ignore any, and all evidence of wrong doing by the Obama administration.

The report now being released to the House will show that the FISA abuse was against Trump, and his team, and was done for political reasons, hence why every democrats voted against the report being released.
The democrats and their corrupted media are too indoctrinated to absorb the shocking truth of all this.

But the gravity of this needs to get out in a clear way to the independents -- they are now the largest voting block. I think when all the facts come out this will end up bigger and more alarming than Watergate and Pentagon Papers combined.
Sadly, we don't have any "Watergate" type journalists chomping at the bit to expose this in a HUGE way because most journalists now are liberals and want to,protect the Obama administration.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:13 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,588,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Why hasn't someone in Congress released the memo yet? Are all the members of Congress traitors? Surely someone with an ounce of patriotism would release it anyway.

This is why I push for Article V Convention of States or another civil war. I've had enough with feckless DC and the top down liberals and RINO globalists.
And where are Sessions and Trump regarding this? Don't they both have the power to demand its release?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies