Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2018, 06:34 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
By whom? Seems Stormy's legal representation accepted such a condition so everything is legal.

There is no "there" there.
Based on what, what Guliani said on television last night?

I'd rather wait for the facts and see what the SDNY may have uncovered/discovered during the raids. Financial records, bank statements, e-mails, possible recorded phone conversations.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:36 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Based on what, what Guliani said on television last night?

I'd rather wait for the facts and see what the SDNY may have uncovered/discovered during the raids. Financial records, bank statements, e-mails, possible recorded phone conversations.
What does that have to do with the Russian Collusion investigation, which is what this is supposed to be?

Old 05-03-2018, 06:39 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Quote:
What does that have to do with the Russian Collusion investigation, which is what this is supposed to be?
Actually no, this is the thread about the Stormy Daniels vs Trump case and all things spawned by it. The Russian investigation is another, different investigation.

I know, hard to keep up with more than 1 investigation at a time. Whats the number after 1 again... Fourve? Threight? Shoot I can't remember.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:43 AM

13,692 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
By whom? Seems Stormy's legal representation accepted such a condition so everything is legal.

There is no "there" there.
If Ms. Daniel's accepted the conditions (or even if he proposed the creation of the shell corporations), that does not necessarily mean that 'everything is legal', when discussing potential violation of campaign finance laws.

That is the interesting part, to me. However, that is a subject for later discussion, especially as more facts become know.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:44 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Well it looks like this is over, no campaign finance law violation.

Spoiler
Although, rumor has it Putin paid for Stormy's boob job.

Mueller better get on this development.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:44 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
This is the official "all things Stormy Daniels case" thread.

You were discussing the Stormy Daniels case. I quoted you to also discuss the Stormy Daniels case. And then you quote me asking what the Stormy Daniels case has to do with Russian collusion.

My goodness.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:54 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
When will the Snowflakes realize that we know Trump was a rich playboy but we are focused on policies he is implementing, not who he slept with. I yearn for the days of JFK where the media knew he was sleeping with hundreds of girls but kept their mouths shut and focused on issues affecting Americans rather than Jerry Springer reruns.
You are so far behind the curve you are looking at your own behind...

Old 05-03-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
It appears that the Cohen Raid is already bearing fruit.

Obviously, Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Trump realized that Mr. Cohen's seized records would reveal 'the truth' about the payment to Ms. Daniels. Hence, the best defense in such matters is 'full disclosure'.

This morning, Mr. Trump issued three tweets about the disclosure last night, which I will link to:

https://www.kfdi.com/news/national/g...aniels-payment

Listening to the clip of the Giuliani interview with Mr. Hannity, it was entertaining to hear how Mr. Giuliani simply was determined to reveal this information. Mr. Hannity was seeking to have Mr. G engage in the usual trash talk about Ms. Clinton and Mr. Mueller, when Mr. G simply burst out with the information, much to the surprise of Mr. Hannity.

Now, on the show, both parties spoke of 'funneling' the money through the law firm. My question: why, if all was above-board, did Mr. Cohen create that Delaware-based corporation for the money to be paid into, and then to Ms. Daniels? If Mr. Trump was paying Mr. Cohen a monthly retainer of $35,000, why did Mr. Cohen have to take a loan out against his house?

An interesting development.
I think Trump was funneling money from his campaign into Trump Co (easy to do when the company did so much work for the campaign with parties/fund raisers /rooms for travelers...
Trump campaign records are already supposed to be turned over to the Federal Election Committee
And based on the link I added previously--there is certainly reason to think there are duplicate and duplicitous payments from Trump campaign to Trump co...
Not surprising for a man who never turns away an illegal buck...

Old 05-03-2018, 06:59 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,795 times
Trump Twitter Archive

Trump's lawyers must have gotten hold of his cellphone. The latest tweets aren't full of misspellings, all caps emphasis, and the usual chorus of "IT'S A DISGRACE! IT'S A WITCH HUNT! NO COLLUSION! "

Old 05-03-2018, 07:00 AM

Watching "Morning Joe" and they do a fabulous montage from "Rudy" where Rudy is sent into his last game at ND to get his name in the record book...
Such a good choice and totally mimics the enthusiasm Guilianni was showing on Hannity's show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies