Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 02:27 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Petty???
It's not "petty" - it's one of the most Disgusting, Arrogant and RUDE things I've ever heard of.

I would like to see this story run as a Headline in Every News Media in the USA. The Leftists think this is "cute" and "appropriate" -- the majority of the American Public will not agree. They will see it as just a slap in the face to the President of the United States, his Wife and every voter who voted for President Trump AND a lot of Voters who did not vote for him.

These people have totally ripped the masks from their faces, both their faces.
I've always said "If the Leftists didn't have Double Standards, they would have No Standards at all".

We know now they don't have an decent Standards at all. Show them to the World for what they are.
Impossible! I thought the world respects The Idiot Trump?

Seriously, you guys really make me laugh when you pretend to be insulted by what you deem to be others’ rude behavior. Maybe they’re just telling it like it is. Trump has a potty mouth, so they offered him a toilet. What’s the issue?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 02:27 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Quote:
Take a deep breathe son. Im pointing out that she made a petty gesture to a guy renowned for holding a grudge, so we will see how her desire to be petty plays out for others in her field that rely on the government for their existence. Im not a Trump voter or supporter, nor am I whining about anything, but just pointing out historic Trump behavior.

So buzz off.
I worded it exactly as I meant to, and in plain English. That posters here choose to leap to conclusions of intent or hidden meanings based on political bias and partisanship of the reader is one of the chief drawbacks to trying to have decent discussions in these type places.

The museum director was petty .Trump is petty and a grudge holder. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive, and being able to see the pettiness in both sides is not a failing of some sort, but just an indicator of being able to look honestly at a situation.
Quote:
Take a deep breathe son. Im pointing out that she made a petty gesture to a guy renowned for holding a grudge, so we will see how her desire to be petty plays out for others in her field that rely on the government for their existence. Im not a Trump voter or supporter, nor am I whining about anything, but just pointing out historic Trump behavior.

So buzz off.
Ooh a keyboard fight.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:28 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
A proper professional response to the person representing the POTUS would have been "We apologize but that particular artwork cannot leave the museum but perhaps we can suggest another of his works?" But not in this Trump hating world.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:36 PM

Sorry, I didn't even vote for him. Unprofessional is unprofessional. Your argument of "Well Trump does it" is juvenile.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
A proper professional response to the person representing the POTUS would have been "We apologize but that particular artwork cannot leave the museum but perhaps we can suggest another of his works?" But not in this Trump hating world.
Wait, I thought the world loves Trump. Isn’t that what his cult says?

Old 01-27-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Wait, I thought the world loves Trump. Isn’t that what his cult says?
I wouldn't know what they say.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It is a hoot when we get the cult all up in arms because someone was <gasp!> rude to their boy. Rude, I tell you! To the man who tells it like it is, doesn't sugarcoat anything, knocks that stupid political correctness on its ear!

They were rude to Donnie, the rudest man on the planet (yes, Donnie, I can speak in superlatives, too!) and that is not to be tolerated!

Say what you will about the cult, they are certainly high entertainment.
Yeah, like a whole bunch of village idiots.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It is a hoot when we get the cult all up in arms because someone was <gasp!> rude to their boy. Rude, I tell you! To the man who tells it like it is, doesn't sugarcoat anything, knocks that stupid political correctness on its ear!

They were rude to Donnie, the rudest man on the planet (yes, Donnie, I can speak in superlatives, too!) and that is not to be tolerated!

Say what you will about the cult, they are certainly high entertainment.
Wow--you sound bitter..bitter and hopeless...people cant really whine about Trump being rude, by being rude themselves--that makes them bitter hypocrites

Old 01-27-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I wouldn't know what they say.
Noted. Well, yes, they do claim that. He’s supposed to be loved and respected world-wide.

The reality is the world sees him for the bloated buffoon he is.

Old 01-27-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Noted. Well, yes, they do claim that. He’s supposed to be loved and respected world-wide.

The reality is the world sees him for the bloated buffoon he is.
Says you. How is that any different than what you just claimed about the "cult"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies