Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Other than the shooter, who do you think is most responsible for the tragedy
Youtube, for deleting the warning comments of someone on the video 1 0.71%
The FBI 19 13.57%
The sheriff and his deputies 19 13.57%
The NRA 21 15.00%
Donald Trump 1 0.71%
The Second Amendment 6 4.29%
The FBI AND the sheriff and deputies and maybe Youtube too 51 36.43%
Other 22 15.71%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 12:37 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Some FAQs from the website of the Republic of Florida, the white supremacy group that the Florida shooter apparently trained with:

What is your organization about? What does it do?
We are a white civil rights organization fighting for white identitarian politics, And the ultimate creation of a white ethnostate so we can be free from anti-white policies and have policies that reflect our values as white westerners.

Our current short-term goals are to occupy urban areas to recruit suburban young whites, Then to “Withdrawal” into majority white urban areas to create communes, While maintaining a permanent small presence.

Long term, Our towns will become our ethnostates. Were not going to ask permission from the estableshemnt to have our territorial imparrative!

Republic Of Florida is a Militia?

Republic Of Florida is an organization that has a militia, Just as the United States is a nation with an army. Not everyone in the ROF is required to be part of paramilitary training, However, Everyone is encouraged to arm themselves.

Republic Of Florida is to United States Of America

ROF Militia is to US Army.

Thinking of “ROF Militia” And “Republic Of Florida” As the same thing, is erroneous.

Are the uniforms US Army uniforms?
This is usually a loaded question asked by a childish person whom is attempting to accuse us of “Stolen Valor”. Its a “Power play”, Among many, that helpless childish nihilists use when they have no argument and when they are unable to stop us from operating. Needless to say in 2017, Almost none of our uniforms look that much like US Amry uniforms, And are easily identifiable as ROF uniforms.

Are you guys violent?

The short answer: Yes.

See all of the FAQs here: https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/faq/
How many times are you going to repost and why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The new normal for some...should not restrict the rights of law abiding Americans. Something in the water, in the air possible. I suspect what liberals have done to the families, women going to work before their children are ready to be on their own. Fathers attacked and weakened by Hollywood, the media and social media. Calling the man the head of the household will get you destroyed in this society.

And then we wonder why these mass shooting are becoming more and more prevalent and accepted. Yes, accepted.

I bet next week no one is talking about this one anymore. That is acceptance.
This 100%.

And we've taken God out of schools and communities.

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump has lied so much, changed his story so many times, been totally reprehensible in his word and deed over and over to the point that anything out of his mouth is questionable. Everything, every syllable out of his mouth, is aimed at trying to make himself look better, usually revealing how weak and paltry he actually is. He has no morals, no consideration for others, and certainly no sympathy, no matter what he expresses. To him its just words with no substance. Tomorrow he is just as likely to blame first responders for incompetence and school staff for not doing more. There is nothing credible in his words, just more political one liners he has been fed and told to say. If he thinks it suits his purpose, he will say exactly the opposite tomorrow.
Not even a relevant post to this thread. Move on, take your meds, get out of your basement.

8,391 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yeah, a religious message coming from a guy who has cheated on every one of his wives! What a hypocrite.
At least he didn't call the white supremacists the shooter trained with "good people."

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Here's the website of the white supremacy group the Florida killer trained with:

https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/

Some excerpts:

“That race whose males will not fight to death to keep and mate with their females will perish.” – David Lane

10 Codes of Republic of Florida

1. Allegiance to ROF
In defense of my homeland, The Floridian people, And our liberty. We pledge our lives and fortunes to the republic. My house is your house so long as you are true to the interests of the Republic. I stay true to the ROF.

2. Allegiance to your race
We pledge our uncorrupted hand to people of European lineage and those who consider themselves our allies. There are those outside of the white race who we will inevitably consider allies, But we must not sexually mix with them or pretend that we have no differences.

3.Willingness to wage battle
If battle is to become necessary I pledge to fight to the best of my ability, And to train to become better. I will do my best to maintain a level of physical fitness- You cannot fight if you are tired and weak.

4. Drug free, Situational awareness
I will not poison myself with the misuse of chemical substances. Chemical substances have their place, But they should only be used medicinally. Drug abuse is the number one obstacle to the recruiting of the young in our society.

5. Sexuality and Partnerships
I will treat women (Or men if your a woman) with respect, Especially those who are acting in official capacity. If I ever engage in recreational sex I will use contraceptives. I will not have sexual relationships outside my Race, Engage in Bestiality or Pedophilia, Or Homosexuality. I will get married through the Republic Of Florida – Not the state of Florida.

6. Knowledge/Doctrine
I will expand my mind by reading and gathering knowledge. I will learn ROF and secessionist doctrine and have full comprehension of it. I will keep up with current events.

7. Acting in official capacity/Militia
If in an organized Militia or volunteer cell I will respect the chain of command while acting in official capacity. If I am not willing to take orders I simply will not volunteer for Militia work. When I wear the uniform of a cell or verbally agree to act within official capacity, I am in “Active Service”.

8. Honesty
I will honor my word and do what I say I will do. I will pay all debts. An ROF operator does not stop until his mission is complete. I will treat my fellow man with humility and Respect. I am a humble servant of the creator.

9. Moral Righteousness
I will strive to be a morally righteous person guided by the will of the creator. Victory is on the side of providence. We are the sons of western civilization.

10. Integrity and Loyalty
I will never forget who I am or pretend to be something I am not. I will not serve 2 masters, I will be true to my people even when nobody is looking.

Stormfront was shut down, but this is left alone? Dang! Is it any different? Milder? Geeeezz!
Almost sounds like a CIA front group, if it gets special treatment and left alone.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:38 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Oh, and here's a quote from the Republic of Florida's leader. Let's see, where have I heard this sort of stuff before?

"Commie Marxist White Liberals are suicidal. They advocate for political and social policies that will lead to their undoing. And they punch people that can kill them in a matter of seconds."

= Jordan Jereb, Republic of Florida founder and leader

https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/faq/
I'll bite, Antifaa?

Old 02-15-2018, 12:38 PM

8,391 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
How many times are you going to repost and why?
The group the shooter associated with is part of the his profile. We are discussing the shooter's motivations and mental state. So, the group's beliefs are part of the discussion.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:39 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
From the links posted here so far, it appears the FBI was unable to identify him or determine where he was located based on the You Tube comment about becoming a school shooter.
Really? With all their computer skills?

But they know for sure about Hillary's "intentions" and Trump's "collusion".

Uh-huh.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:40 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
What law could the FBI use to take such actions? Did anything the shooter did up to this event, violate any law? To the extent to have a right removed from him?
Yes, he made online threats, there was enough evidence to pick him up. The level of a criminal threat is usually based on the speaker's intent. The people that knew him, feared him.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:42 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Really? With all their computer skills?

But they know for sure about Hillary's "intentions" and Trump's "collision".

Uh-huh.
I thought it was odd too, but that's what they have said so far.

Makes you wonder how much effort they put into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies