Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What explains FBI failures?
Incompetence 23 30.26%
Distracted by political witch hunts and other intrigues 49 64.47%
Disorganized like any bureaucracy 23 30.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 08:48 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Thanks. I think I had seen all that info, but it doesn't say anything about a DC call center not knowing how to contact agents in Miami.
That story doesn't make any sense. Of course they know how to contact the field office. And the tip was not just reported online, but was also phoned in by the tipster to HIS local FO. The guy really did his part as a citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 09:11 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
How could there be 39 police visits to his home, 2 recent FBI tips, all sorts of wild social media posts of him with guns killing animals, being banned from having a backpack on campus, cutting himself on camera without any action? This kid was CRYING OUT that he was going to do this. This was so obvious. This is a failure of law enforcement on all levels.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:26 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Thanks. I think I had seen all that info, but it doesn't say anything about a DC call center not knowing how to contact agents in Miami.
The Swamp Call Center was too busy investigating Fake Trump/Russia collusion delusion and CYA for their part in spying on Trump to pass on information that could have stopped a massacre.

Old 02-17-2018, 08:37 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
It could be that the Protocols say they must use Carrier Pigeons when communicating with Local Police & perhaps they just didn't have any available.

OR

Maybe the Super Cops Dynamic Duo FBI Lovers are the only people allowed to OK these calls to Local Police about plans to kill a bunch of kids. The DOJ & FBI checking the Protocols that were not followed.

I think Mueller should investigate - it could have been a Russian Plot.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:45 AM

18,016 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No. The end.
The only thing the FBI has been competent of lately has been getting Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton™ elected and President Donald J Trump impeached.

How's that been working for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It could be that the Protocols say they must use Carrier Pigeons when communicating with Local Police & perhaps they just didn't have any available.

OR

Maybe the Super Cops Dynamic Duo FBI Lovers are the only people allowed to OK these calls to Local Police about plans to kill a bunch of kids. The DOJ & FBI checking the Protocols that were not followed.

I think Mueller should investigate - it could have been a Russian Plot.
I think we ought to S can the whole "Intelligence" Community from top to bottom, including the 35,000 rank and file FBI agents nationwide, use their previous salary and pension money to build the Wall, then hire 35,000+ stay-at-home moms and dads to train on using weaponry sufficient to secure our children in our public schools.

Oh, and the "Secret" Comey memos that were leaked and restricted to lawmakers to read, lawmakers like ummm... Trey Gowdy...

If they're so secret, why wasn't a smidgen of obstruction of justice evidence found there?

They are being described as Defense exhibit A, not Prosecution Exhibit A.

The FBI wants it hidden because it only FURTHERS President Donald J Trump's innocence!

Crackheads! (Yes Samsung editor, add Crackheads to the dictionary. Put it right next to Barack Hussein Obama.)

Oh, now we got Weissman "exposed". Andrew Weissman likes to donate $4,300 to the dnc here, attend Hillary Rodham Clinton's election night "party" at Jacob K. Javits center in New York, likes to praise DOJ official after she defied the Travel Ban order: "I'm so proud". Sure you are, scumbag.

I wonder how proud he was when his sketchy tactics lead to the imprisonment of four innocence Merrill Lynch execs, which were overturned by the 5th circuit court of appeals.

"Mueller's pit bull Andrew Weissman busted for withholding evidence in previous case."

"In 1997 Andrew Weissmann was officially reprimanded by a judge in the eastern district of New York for withholding evidence."

Weissmann was reported to the DOJ IG and SJC for alleged "corrupt legal practices".

Civil rights and criminal DA David Schoen said Weissmann needs to be investigated for alleged past misconduct in court cases.

These idiots must think America will side with them at any cost to oust President Donald J Trump.

It's like putting Maxine Waters in charge... Impeach Fodifav! Impeach Fodifav!

Last edited by McGowdog; 02-17-2018 at 12:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies