Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 10:46 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,796,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Individual posts, or threads.
In light of that, the issue in South Africa is real bad. I know you dont care, because its whites.. Sad person indeed.
The murder rate for farmers in South Africa is still much lower than the general population. If you're black or Indian in South Africa you are much more likely to be murdered than a white South African.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:05 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,998,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
The murder rate for farmers in South Africa is still much lower than the general population. If you're black or Indian in South Africa you are much more likely to be murdered than a white South African.
Yes, SA is an extremely violent country. I lived there for several years, was a victim of crime/violence myself on more than one occasion.

Yet the murder rate of white south african farmers by occupation greatly exceeds that of any other occupation in SA. Even police. And it is just the white farmers that experience this staggered rate of murder since 1994. This is not a new phenomenon.

Genocide Watch noted in 2002 or so that this rate of murder of white farmers in SA met the criteria of being a stage of genocide.

Yet the corrupt ANC downplays it, or lies about the problem. They certianly do not do anything to stop it.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:37 AM

4,802 posts, read 3,519,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Just at white nationalist cultists trying to create controversy., but mostly just end up talking to themselves.
White Nationalist?.Thanks, as I feel thats better than White Supremacist..
You can be a proud US Citizen for example and be a Nationalist, no matter your color. Unfortunately, people that are racist will put a color before a title.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Yes, SA is an extremely violent country. I lived there for several years, was a victim of crime/violence myself on more than one occasion.

Yet the murder rate of white south african farmers by occupation greatly exceeds that of any other occupation in SA. Even police. And it is just the white farmers that experience this staggered rate of murder since 1994. This is not a new phenomenon.

Genocide Watch noted in 2002 or so that this rate of murder of white farmers in SA met the criteria of being a stage of genocide.

Yet the corrupt ANC downplays it, or lies about the problem. They certianly do not do anything to stop it.
I wasn't aware that specific data like that existed in South Africa. I agree that the ANC is a big part of the problem, but saying that white farmers are being murdered because they are white ONLY and not because they are wealthy seem like a stretch.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:43 AM

39,897 posts, read 26,582,680 times
Quote:

It isn't just the ANC-so does our media. Let alone the United Nations.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:43 AM

7,817 posts, read 6,407,179 times
I guess they want the country to be just as prosperous as the rest of Africa

Old 02-25-2018, 11:51 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,998,919 times
Quote:
I wasn't aware that specific data like that existed in South Africa. I agree that the ANC is a big part of the problem, but saying that white farmers are being murdered because they are white ONLY and not because they are wealthy seem like a stretch.
The ANC stopped recording official govt stats on violence in 2005. It was too politically embarrassing.

Murdered for being white is a stretch? If you lived there, and heard some of the hateful rhetoric yourself, you may not think it a stretch. Consider the history of the country. There are those that want revenge (much of it based on race), and they often dont try to hide it. Land reform regarding white owned land being transferred to black owners has also been hot button issue in SA. Race is squarely in the middle of it all.

Many of the farmers are murdered horribly. Tortured over time. Not robbed, but tortured and killed. Google "Plaasmoord"

Many of the farm owners started their own security patrol collectives, because the police are corrupt or simply dont respond. The ANC leaped in to regulate the security groups out of "concern". They do nothing until some white farmers arming themselves for self protection suddenly becomes an "issue".

Last edited by snebarekim; 02-25-2018 at 12:07 PM..

Old 02-25-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
The ANC stopped recording official govt stats on violence in 2005. It was too politically embarrassing.

Murdered for being white is a stretch? If you lived there, and heard some of the hateful rhetoric yourself, you may not think it a stretch. Consider the history of the country. There are those that want revenge (much of it based on race), and they often dont try to hide it. Land reform regarding white owned land being transferred to black owners has also been hot button issue in SA. Race is squarely in the middle of it all.

Many of the farmers are murdered horribly. Tortured over time. Not robbed, but tortured and killed. Google "Plaasmoord"

Many of the farm owners started their own security patrol collectives, because the police are corrupt or simply dont respond. The ANC leaped in to regulate the security groups out of "concern". They do nothing until some white farmers arming themselves for self protection suddenly becomes an "issue".
If you think white South Africans are facing "genocide," than surely you must think black South Africans are as well. As a black South African, you're more likely to be murdered for no-reason than any other race in SA. Why does it seem that the media only focuses on the plight of one small portion on SA's population? They should instead focus on how the ANC has failed build an equitable economy that gives opportunity for poor whites and blacks.

Old 02-25-2018, 12:42 PM

4,802 posts, read 3,519,677 times
Quote:
If you think white South Africans are facing "genocide," than surely you must think black South Africans are as well. As a black South African, you're more likely to be murdered for no-reason than any other race in SA. Why does it seem that the media only focuses on the plight of one small portion on SA's population? They should instead focus on how the ANC has failed build an equitable economy that gives opportunity for poor whites and blacks.
We focus on it all. I brought this to light as it was important. Notice I posted this as a White genocide, and no one gave a crap. As soon as I changed title to Black, everyone jumped on board. Probably didnt even watch video.
Talk about one sided. Yeah, we see it..
See, not one person even glanced at it.
South Africa white genocide, civil war?

Old 02-25-2018, 12:51 PM

1,663 posts, read 880,494 times
Quote:
Here is the PRESIDENT of South Africa singing about killing whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEq5nduxZCA

Just this week, South Africa's new president told parliament he wants to confiscate white owned farms and give the land to blacks.

Quote:
The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate redistribution of land to black South Africans.
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/...farmers-22993/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies