Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 04:25 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,902,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What exactly are you proposing?
Judges who usurp the legislator and executive need to be impeached and their rulings ignored. Some of these judges have crossed the line of acting treasonous against the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2018, 04:32 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,131,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'd also add that if a black man only wants to sell his products to white people that too is his right. The collectivist grouping doesn't necessarily have to line up.

Hell, there's no reason to even give a reason. I make a chair and put it in my storefront window. A person comes in and offers me $500 for it. For whatever reason I don't want to sell it to this person. A minute later another person comes in and offers me $1 for it. For whatever reason I agree to the sale.

Nobody is harmed, no rights are infringed.

Anything else is slavery...plain and simple.
Yep. People for some reason think voluntary association is slavery and forced association is freedom.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Yep. People for some reason think voluntary association is slavery and forced association is freedom.
Because some people's strategy is to act as parasites and predators and impose themselves on others.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:46 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,587,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Few people want to live in the so-called libertarian utopia as evidenced by the extreme lack of enthusiasm for the moron, Gary Johnson.

We are a nation of laws and we will continue to be.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Few people want to live in the so-called libertarian utopia as evidenced by the extreme lack of enthusiasm for the moron, Gary Johnson.

If libertarians would get on the right side of border security and immigration and trade, I would support them. Libertarianism wouldn't be my first choice but it'd be a lot better than what we have now.

We are increasingly a nation of judicial rulings. And what laws that are legitimately passed and enforced are done by and for wealthy progressive globalists.

5,277 posts, read 2,810,386 times
I will pass on your use of "wedding cake discrimination" since we know you really mean "discrimination by wedding cake bakeries".

Let's move on the important word. "court".

Readers here need to know which court.

Court is always capitalized if it refers to SCOTUS.

It is also capitalized within the formal name of the court itself.

I had to follow the article to find out which court.

The article refers to 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Therefore, you did indeed correctly use the lower case. However, you forced readers to go to the article to find out.

Furthermore, you missed the chance of stating it was the 2nd Circuit. The reason is many here anticipated the ruling would have been by the 9th Circuit. That is a court not held very highly in these waters.

25,456 posts, read 9,856,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Judges who usurp the legislator and executive need to be impeached and their rulings ignored. Some of these judges have crossed the line of acting treasonous against the country.
Guess you didn't learn the three branches of government in Civics?

Old 02-26-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Guess you didn't learn the three branches of government in Civics?
Yeah and one branch isn't suppose to dictate to the other two. Courts are not suppose to reinterpret, revise and rewrite clearly understood law, while they disregard executive privileges in enforcing and interpreting laws.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:57 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,131,853 times
Quote:

-Utopias don't exist. Anarchism is anti-utopian.

-Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian. The Libertarian Party isn't libertarian.

Unjust laws are immoral and illegitimate, as nearly all laws exist to punish thing which are not crimes. A crime can only exist if there is a victim; i.e. murder, rape, assault, theft, trespass, fraud, and libel/slander. No victim, no crime.

Old 02-26-2018, 05:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,417,491 times
Quote:

Gary Johnson is a statist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies