Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 05:10 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
And yet it is Adam Schiff that said there was more than circumstantial evidence of collusion.

He said that a year ago, well Adam, we're waiting, what is this evidence?
Thinking further about what Schiff said, I think he's setting the table. The Russian fairy tale has crashed and burned. So what's Mueller up to? Of all people, both Roger Stone and Eric Holder think Mueller is setting up Trump for an obstruction charge. It's a garbage, process crime charge, the kind DC specializes in to take out outsiders like Trump. So Schiff sets the table so he can go back and say, see, I told you no Russian collusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2018, 05:10 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
The Russians did way more than troll social media.....
More than a the $2,000,000,000 Hillary Clinton campaign, the MSM and all of Hollywood?

LAWL

GTFOH.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:39 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
More than a the $2,000,000,000 Hillary Clinton campaign, the MSM and all of Hollywood?

LAWL

GTFOH.
Totally unresponsive to what I wrote. I can only assume that you have no concern that American laws were broken by the Russians as long as our Dear Leader isn't implicated.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:43 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Thinking further about what Schiff said, I think he's setting the table. The Russian fairy tale has crashed and burned. So what's Mueller up to? Of all people, both Roger Stone and Eric Holder think Mueller is setting up Trump for an obstruction charge. It's a garbage, process crime charge, the kind DC specializes in to take out outsiders like Trump. So Schiff sets the table so he can go back and say, see, I told you no Russian collusion.
Glad you've got it all figured out.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:46 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
They will never accept the fact that Trump is not guilty, never.
I would be delighted if he's not guilty of anything, I can't think of anything worse than President Pence

Old 03-04-2018, 05:47 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
1 year and 8 months... nothing...

WATCH: Schiff Concedes There Is Still No Proof Of Trump-Russia Collusion

Schiff has been driving the Trump-Russia collusion narrative on behalf of his party for months from his seat on the House Intelligence Committee, claiming recently he has seen “more than circumstantial” evidence of collusion. But he offered nothing substantial to back up his claim when pressed on “The View” to get specific, and acknowledged hard proof of collusion may never materialize, even after an intensive and months-long investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“Is it enough for Mueller to bring charges?” host Meghan McCain asked Schiff. “Because if it isn’t enough for Mueller to bring charges, what does that mean? Charges of collusion.”

Schiff responded by claiming it’s not his job to prove collusion happened, but to provide a narrative about what happened to the public.

Translation: If Mueller can’t turn up hard evidence to indict someone, Democrats in Congress will have to rely on a much softer standard of evidence to persuade the public that collusion happened.

That last line is the key. The investigation is simply the framework needed to allow Democrats to bash Trump, and give them leverage down the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJ8_TJfUWE
Oh wow, so now you guys are watching the view! I thought the view was garbage and should be canceled? So which one is it?

Old 03-04-2018, 06:07 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,254,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Mueller has woven a net, not a leash. When he dumps his catch, it will be substantial, and America will pay attention.
Lots of metaphors from you, and not many facts.

Old 03-04-2018, 06:10 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Totally unresponsive to what I wrote. .
Sure it is. You argue that.....
  • 13 Russians who got visas from John Kerry convinced voters
When
  • The $2,000,000,000 Hillary Campaign could not.
You can nitpick over the details, but this is it.

(and the reference to Kim Jung Un is totally irrelevant. it just speaks to lack of any real argument)

Old 03-04-2018, 06:11 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yep, Trump is only guilty of winning against the wishes of the Establishment and they severely butthurt about it.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:33 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Thank you for your permission. I am.

Hey, how was that crow? You never said.

I live in your head.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies