Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2018, 05:47 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,888,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
What is up with the Cuban flag? lol
On Emma's "military" jacket? She advocates following the Cuban model of government... Disarm citizens, and then mass execute them. It began under Castro with mass summary executions of Batista officials and soon progressed to thousands of LGBTs and other "enemies of the state," etc.

A Look at Fidel Castro's Controversial Legacy in Cuba - ABC News

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cuba...never-lost-it/

And for those who don't like that source, here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ABw6IMKn0

Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No one is trying to take away your guns, that's just another paranoid, delusional fantasy that is peddled by the NRA and the wingnut media.
When the MSM interviewed the teens at the march, that's EXACTLY what they said they wanted: a gun ban.

Were you somehow left out of the loop?

Old 03-25-2018, 06:38 AM

29,518 posts, read 14,679,331 times
I've seen quite a few pictures and some film snippits and didn't once see a sign condemning Cruz for his actions, or anything calling out the school system or the Sheriffs dept for what they didn't do.
I did see plenty of F#$k the NRA, Ban assault weapons, Children shouldn't die, Gun rights should, Mass murder is not a civil right.
One girl was interviewed, she spouted off about how no one needs an AR15, you can't hunt with it, it shreds deer apart. Right, an AR is one of the few rifles i can shoot at the local indoor ranges , due to it's lack of power.

Yeah, sorry to say, a bunch of clueless , misguideded kids, that might have started out with good intentions but their statement is being morphed into hate and divisiveness for anyone that thinks opposite, or calls them out on facts. Everytime i see, Hogg and Gonzales they seem more and more militant.

Old 03-25-2018, 06:48 AM

27,207 posts, read 13,496,080 times
Not sure of the need for 'March for our Lives' protests in 37 other countries. I think Americans are more than capable of deciding on their own domestic policies.

March for our Lives protests planned for 800 places across the world - Guardian

Old 03-25-2018, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Not sure of the need for 'March for our Lives' protests in 37 other countries. I think Americans are more than capable of deciding on their own domestic policies.

Pretty simple, really... The globalists can't push forward on their agenda and implement their new world order until Americans are disarmed.

Old 03-25-2018, 07:02 AM

27,207 posts, read 13,496,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Pretty simple, really... The globalists can't push forward on their agenda and implement their new world order until Americans are disarmed.
I don't know how many people turned up, or if they were mainly American studying or living abroad, or what they thought they would achieve by lying down and pretending to be dead in front of US Embassies.

The whole thing was nauseating, still at least they don't role out some small child like Yolanda Renee King to speak like they did in the US , as that would be just too vomit inducing.

Thankfully the new US Embassy in London has large gates, is set back from the road and has bomb proof and sound proof glass, so I don't anyone inside was remotely bothered.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-25-2018 at 07:14 AM..

Old 03-25-2018, 07:03 AM

27,590 posts, read 28,700,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

I was wondering about that too.

It seems all of these other countries have a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms just like America does, huh?

Old 03-25-2018, 07:05 AM

34,243 posts, read 18,603,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
A well regulated Militia,

being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,

shall not be infringed
Yet the Federal Government has placed thousands of infringements on our gun ownership in addition to states like CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT, MD, HI, RI, etc. Also many cities have additional restrictions, like NYC, Denver, and more. All illegal. All INFRINGEMENTS.

Old 03-25-2018, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
On Emma's "military" jacket? She advocates following the Cuban model of government... Disarm citizens, and then mass execute them. It began under Castro with mass summary executions of Batista officials and soon progressed to thousands of LGBTs and other "enemies of the state," etc.

A Look at Fidel Castro's Controversial Legacy in Cuba - ABC News

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cuba...never-lost-it/

And for those who don't like that source, here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ABw6IMKn0
Something's REALLY messed up here. Emma wears a "military" jacket with a Cuban flag on it to the marchforourlives rally and takes center stage for a speech. She then simultaneously claims she's bisexual...
Quote:
"She then told the Washington Post that she identifies as bisexual, and suddenly her fierce badassery just made that much more sense for a whole lot of people, particularly fellow LGBTQ folks and qu**r activists for whom self-identity and a willingness to stand up for justice has long been inextricably linked."
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/marc...011525615.html

But Cuba imprisoned and executed LGBTQs. So... Exactly WTH is going on here? Stupid kids doing stupid things? Stupid kids being manipulated by others?

Does Emma realize that by wearing a "military" jacket bearing a Cuban Flag, that she's publicly cheerleading the exact same tactics Cuba used to execute those of her kind?

Old 03-25-2018, 07:50 AM

34,243 posts, read 18,603,941 times
These Social Justice Indoctrinated LOVE murderers, and totalitarian human rights abusers like Castro, Che Guevera, and Mao. They are ignorant of history, and have very little knowledge of current issues, but like to parrot what they hear on social media, and from their very progressive teachers, and school administrators who are AFT, and NEA (public union) PUPPETS.

I somewhat give her a pass because she is young, but I doubt age, and experience will make her any more wise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.