Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2018, 04:25 PM

11,085 posts, read 7,149,943 times

Advertisements

Gathering together and speaking up against injustice is as purely American and connecting with American roots as it gets. It's the naysayers who are the anti-Americans; trying to get us to forget our roots, trying to turn the country upside down, trying to use hate and intimidation to divide and destroy us. United we stand, divided we fall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2018, 04:27 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,810,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They stopped counting at 400 buses, astroturfed into DC, just for the March... paid for by guess who?
George Soros.
Absolutely! The "king" of leftist social engineering and one of the major playesr in this farce.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:27 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,188 times
So many threads and posts attacking these kids, shows that some are nervous about what they can do. Love it.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:28 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Schools are talking about implementing metal detectors, smoke grenades, even the national guard. Guns are driving us into a police state, not the other way around. And for what? So some conservatives have the "right" to carry a semi-auto while loading up their plates at Golden Corral?
Guns aren't doing anything. Ignorant anti gun nut liberal SJWs (yes, that was very redundant) are driving us into a police state.

People who ignore the problem to push their political agenda are the problem, not guns.
People who ignore the fact that schools are safer today than they have been in decades and still terrorize children telling them they're about to be gunned down at any moment are the problem.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:31 PM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
They stopped counting at 400 buses, astroturfed into DC, just for the March... paid for by guess who?
George Soros.
And a Kushner.

Many of those kids raised money on Go Fund Me. Why does it matter who paid what? Did you complain when Dick Army was organizing the Tea Party on the Koch Bros. dime?

These kids are citizens of the USA. They have the same rights and responsibilities as the rest of us.

And G-d loves them just as He loves you

I hope they make an impact. This country has been throwing good money after bad my whole life. The Congress does not solve problems. They create them. It is time for some creative problem solving that respects the Constitution and people who have a different POV.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:31 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,522,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
"Everything I don't like is a conspiracy theory"
Google who the financial backers and organizers were. Bloomberg is one.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:32 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Anybody have any proof that Soros paid for any of this?

Old 03-25-2018, 04:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
And a Kushner.

Many of those kids raised money on Go Fund Me. Why does it matter who paid what? Did you complain when Dick Army was organizing the Tea Party on the Koch Bros. dime?

These kids are citizens of the USA. They have the same rights and responsibilities as the rest of us.

And G-d loves them just as He loves you

I hope they make an impact. This country has been throwing good money after bad my whole life. The Congress does not solve problems. They create them. It is time for some creative problem solving that respects the Constitution and people who have a different POV.

Ron Paul's Taxed Enough Already, was funded by Koch? The same guys that vote for Hillary?

Old 03-25-2018, 04:44 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,810,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Anybody have any proof that Soros paid for any of this?
It's easy enough to see. Which groups put on the event and has Soros founded and/or funded them directly or indirectly, and does it work for or against his vision for the world that hey lays out plain as day in his books.

But don't take my word for it, go study the topic for yourself.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:45 PM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Ron Paul's Taxed Enough Already, was funded by Koch? The same guys that vote for Hillary?
You know as well as I do, the Kochs funded the organization of the Tea Party.

Good ideas come from all over. I voted for Ron Paul every time he was a ballot in the state I lived in. I'd vote for him tomorrow. Or Perot.

I still think Soros or anybody else has a right to fund whatever they want. The Supreme court said so.

It's the dark money that's the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies