Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2018, 11:48 AM

37,219 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Nonsense. She offered up a fake news apology, just like the fake news she spouts on her show, and Hogg called her on it. Good for him. It only makes him more legitimate in the eyes of thinking people.

Ingraham finally got what she had coming, although if more advertisers flee, perhaps she will go the route of Bill O'Reilly, and Fox will be forced to cancel her show.
Hopefully we can get rid of all the talking heads peddling Fake News and Alternative Facts.
Attached Thumbnails
Camera Hogg's widdle feeeeewwings were hurt so he's striking back-29570727_1677692272318292_1440810044245725928_n.jpg  

Old 03-31-2018, 11:49 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
It ended the day his friends were all photoing themselves smiling and mucking it up backstage before their act on 'Ellen'....BEFORE their "friends" had even been buried.
Sure enough but I'm talking specifically about the Ingraham situation. He got her to grovel and when she did he just pressed his jack boot on her throat even harder. If he's going to be this confrontational he can't hide behind his age when people push back.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:51 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
It seems to me any moral high ground some people think Hogg deserves in this situation was forfeited the minute he decided not to accept Ingraham's ill advised apology.
He forfeited it when he called NRA members child murderers with blood on their hands. What the heck did he expect? Laura Ingraham should not have tweeted that though. Why be nasty to a kid? He’s not even 18 years old.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:51 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I have to wonder at times if the Right is hell bent on self destruction.
Yep. This would have probably blown over by now had the right wing extremists not doubled down on relentlessly attacking and lying about him. They're eating their own at this point, and they're too dumb to realize it.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:53 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Sure enough but I'm talking specifically about the Ingraham situation. He got her to grovel and when she did he just pressed his jack boot on her throat even harder. If he's going to be this confrontational he can't hide behind his age when people push back.
Yes I agree. It's disturbing how this whole thing is playing out.

I do believe all of it was a false flag, and the more and more the "media" shove him in our face, and then say "YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE HIM, OR ELSE YOU'RE A BIGOT AND A HATER!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" and that disturbing strategy, it more and more looks like it was all contrived.

I'm sorry, but it just does.

And I'm not necessarily talking about the shooting - I'm talking about this tyrant being bankrolled by Bolsheviks to go on about his little "tour".

Old 03-31-2018, 11:54 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Yes, get rid of all opposing views. The communist are marching one by one. There is no room for guns and freedom of speech in the left agenda.
I never said to get rid of anything, however, there is something that conservatives despise, and it is called 'accountability'. The ONLY thing conservatives are accountable to is money, and if advertisers hold their actions accountable (because those same words might cost those advertisers money) then Ingraham will start to think about what she is saying before she is her normal offensive self.

It's a free country, but Fox News is all about profits. If they feel so strongly about Ingraham they are free to underwrite her program and do away with advertisers.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:55 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He forfeited it when he called NRA members child murderers with blood on their hands. What the heck did he expect? Laura Ingraham should not have tweeted that though. Why be nasty to a kid? He’s not even 18 years old.
The left murders babies every day in abortion clinics and the NRA who has never done anything but stick up for our constitutional rights are murderers? Anybody saying this has to be a certified nut.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:59 AM

5,111 posts, read 2,052,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Yes I agree. It's disturbing how this whole thing is playing out.

I do believe all of it was a false flag, and the more and more the "media" shove him in our face, and then say "YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE HIM, OR ELSE YOU'RE A BIGOT AND A HATER!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" and that disturbing strategy, it more and more looks like it was all contrived.

I'm sorry, but it just does.

And I'm not necessarily talking about the shooting - I'm talking about this tyrant being bankrolled by Bolsheviks to go on about his little "tour".
One question then we could ponder if what David Hogg will do once the medias will find something else more interesting to cover? A post I saw on another forum mentionned a good detail worth to quote.

Quote:
Right now this little s*** can enjoy all the attention on his face while playing king of the hill but along the line someone is gonna ask him what the hill is made of... and no one will dare to stay behind him.

So let the toddler puke his insides for the world to watch, and for us to laugh.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:03 PM

37,219 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
It seems to me any moral high ground some people think Hogg deserves in this situation was forfeited the minute he decided not to accept Ingraham's ill advised apology.
"Ill-conceived apology", complete with crocodile tears for her lost income.

If she had offered any sort of sincere apology, he might have accepted it. Saying she was doing it "in the spirit of Holy Week" was a crock of cranberries and totally transparent. Everyone knew by that time she was hemorrhaging advertisers and therefore disposable dollars. She got exactly what she bargained for.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:07 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Yep. This would have probably blown over by now had the right wing extremists not doubled down on relentlessly attacking and lying about him. They're eating their own at this point, and they're too dumb to realize it.
Yes, add to the whole mess Santorum's idiotic comments on the issue.....

Trying to be a reasonable Republican right now is like being in a relationship with an abusive spouse.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies