Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 08:41 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Why is it that every single political organization with the word "family" in it has to be staffed by such willfully stupid individuals? How humiliating is it to have to go on to a campus and act as if you can't tell why concepts like gender, sexual orientation and physical characteristics Are treated differently?
I suspect it is secretly a liberal anti-family campaign to humiliate red state families and make them look gullible and stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2018, 08:47 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
As of 2012, gender identity disorder was removed from the guidelines and is no longer considered a mental illness. Try to keep up....
Some progressive nut did that. It will be back soon enough when SANITY reappears in the mental illness realm of HC.

Old 04-03-2018, 08:49 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Some progressive nut did that. It will be back soon enough when SANITY reappears in the mental illness realm of HC.

Just be subtle about it...........

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3E&FORM=VDQVAP

Old 04-03-2018, 08:58 AM

1,316 posts, read 748,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
This type of comment weakens your argument and makes you appear mentally weak.
This reads as if your life experiences equate to no more than 1980s movie plots.
No, it's actually how a lot of these arguments come across. Those that are deemed different are targeted by those who are threatened by different. It's been that way since before the 1980s, and is still going strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
personally if people want to choose to be retarted(gender identy issues imo), grats to them. Im going to make fun of you- it goes with the territory.

The thing, I personally, dont like about it as it is God created the 2 genders and you dont get to choose your gender, God does and did.

Quote:
You are welcome to your opinion. I, respectfully, disagree.
Your God may be fiction, but my God is real.
So you reference your god, and then defend making fun of people. Does your god have anything to say about that? I seem to recall quite a few passages, but the one that comes to mind is about saying you live in Light, but hating your brother keeping you in darkness. There was also something about anger being in the bosoms of fools. But what do I know?

I am curious about your god, though. Did he make everything known and unknown in the universe? I'd like to know where your god draws the line.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:03 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post
My question is, why do you care so much? Why does it matter to you that someone you don't know is unhappy in his/her own skin and wants to make a life that is different than the one they appeared to be born into? Why is denying that so important to you? If you are so sure about it, why not let people you don't know make what you consider to be foolish changes? I sincerely don't understand it.
I don't want a person with a penis in my daughter's locker room.
I don't want a born man with men's biological physical advantages taking her first place in the weight lifting competition.
And personally, I don't like people with mental issues.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:04 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
personally if people want to choose to be retarted(gender identy issues imo), grats to them. Im going to make fun of you- it goes with the territory.

The thing, I personally, dont like about it as it is God created the 2 genders and you dont get to choose your gender, God does and did.
According to whom...?

Old 04-03-2018, 09:06 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
You are welcome to your opinion. I, respectfully, disagree.
Your God may be fiction, but my God is real.
It can seem that way. I had an imaginary friend once, too, when I was about two. We had a lot of good conversations about life.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:24 AM

1,316 posts, read 748,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
I don't want a person with a penis in my daughter's locker room.
I don't want a born man with men's biological physical advantages taking her first place in the weight lifting competition.
And personally, I don't like people with mental issues.
I can respect your first two points, even if I might have different ideas about them. But the third one? Grow up.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:26 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
Her in CA that would be the new normal. We have a real freak show and mind screw going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Lots of Trump fans where you are, huh?
In Los Angeles?

Sure... if you believe it then it must be true.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:40 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,302,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
They care, because they are no longer allowed to publicly make fun of or beat up said individuals anymore I'm sure. It's a high school mentality; "us jocks should be allowed to weed out the weak and beat them into nothing"
Speaking of jocks; many of today's athletes are pretty inclusive minded when it comes to LGB and T issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJhNBIHmGF0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies