Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an INSIDE JOB?!
1: YES: It was an Inside Job 62 38.04%
2: No: Al-Qaeeda Did it 95 58.28%
3: Let me do a little research first before deciding. 6 3.68%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Let's assume the motivation is there. Do you really think our government would have the ability to pull this off without someone leaking it? In this age of partisan fighting, the one thing they could agree upon was this?
Why would they HAVE to be a member of any party? There ARE very powerful people in the world who are for themselves and their own agendas and may have no political party affiliation....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Why would they HAVE to be a member of any party? There ARE very powerful people in the world who are for themselves and their own agendas and may have no political party affiliation....
I must have misunderstood. I thought that the basis for the inside job theory was that the government was behind it. If so, would this not include politicians? Who was and what was their agenda?

Old 03-27-2008, 04:04 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,121,316 times
We were attacked by Muslim extremists and got caught napping.

How it hasn't happened again is beyond me. Bush must be doing something right. That being said, I cringe at the thought of what retaliation we will do should another 9/11 happen.

Bye-bye Mecca.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:54 PM

270 posts, read 571,101 times
inside job or not all I want to know is..what about building 7??what about firemen hearing explosions??what about PNAC ?? what about the 5 dancing Israelis?? what about Iraq war plans being drawn up before 9-11??what about american airlines put options prior to 9-11?? what about Cheney and halliburton??what about exercise drills of hijacked planes happening simultaneously with the actual attacks?? and many more inconsistencies I cant think about at the moment.Is it really all just a coincedence,(hundreds of coincidences)or is there something else??

Old 03-27-2008, 05:19 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,682,953 times
what about news stations reporting the collapse of #7 and then it actually didn't collapse until minutes later....I saw a clip where the newscasters actually looked a little embarassed when the building collapsed on their live footage AFTER the fact.

Another news crew on the BBC reported the collapse before it happened and you can still see the building standing there on their live feed....all of a sudden they lose contact with the reporter......before it collapses....

Old 03-27-2008, 05:21 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,682,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
We were attacked by Muslim extremists and got caught napping.

How it hasn't happened again is beyond me. Bush must be doing something right. That being said, I cringe at the thought of what retaliation we will do should another 9/11 happen.

Bye-bye Mecca.
Ha...maybe it hasn't happened again because they want us to think that we are safe......well until the election that is.....

Old 03-27-2008, 05:24 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,224,262 times
Oh for crying out loud. It is astonishing what some people will believe while simultaneously refusing to believe any part of "the official line" no matter how obvious the corroboration.

This thread has made me almost embarrassed to be an American.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I must have misunderstood. I thought that the basis for the inside job theory was that the government was behind it. If so, would this not include politicians? Who was and what was their agenda?
Yes, it would include SOME politicians.
Does it HAVE to be ALL politicians or ALL non-politicians? Can you imagine that they ALL weren't one thing or another???

What other agenda is there?... more money, more power.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:46 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,643,191 times
You do realize that the whole 'evil cabal conspiracy' thing has been played before?
Only then it was the Jews that secretly ran the world behind closed doors, started the depression for their own monetary gain, and of course was the reason Germany lost the first world war. Back then the people who believed this were called Nazis.
Just something for you conspiratorists to think about.....

Old 03-27-2008, 06:13 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,286,743 times
Welcome to the Brave New World.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Oh for crying out loud. It is astonishing what some people will believe while simultaneously refusing to believe any part of "the official line" no matter how obvious the corroboration.

This thread has made me almost embarrassed to be an American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies