Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2018, 10:17 PM

1,057 posts, read 870,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Chamberlain? Really? I coulda sworn that's what I heard Obama say after giving the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism $4 billion. You know-the nation whose leaders have vowed genocide for Americans and Israelis?
And we did it to prevent them getting nukes... kinda our same goal here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 10:22 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,573,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I feel like we are entering the Twilight Zone. Now Trump is going to try to soft sell a man that killed at least 340 people including his uncle and half-brother?

Trump brushes off Kim's human rights record, saying a lot of others have done 'bad things'

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-lot-of-others

He did this with Putin too. He trashes Canada but says of Kim Jong-Un:

After meeting with Kim, Trump called him a “very talented man” who is a “funny guy” and “loves his people.”

Human Rights Watch last year labeled North Korea “one of the most repressive authoritarian states in the world.” Kim is accused by the United Nations Human Rights Council and watchdog groups of carrying out public executions, arbitrary detention and forced labor, torture and persecution of those with religious affiliations.

President dumb arse is at it again, one has too truly wonder when the right I going to try stop saving face nd admit they REALLY Fd up.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:23 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,404,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I feel like we are entering the Twilight Zone. Now Trump is going to try to soft sell a man that killed at least 340 people including his uncle and half-brother?

Trump brushes off Kim's human rights record, saying a lot of others have done 'bad things'
He's right.

Kim's human rights record is far better than that of Obama, G.W. Bush, Tony Blair, Angela Merkel, and all those other Western leaders who have worked to eliminate their own racial majority.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:31 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,097,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -thomass View Post
Nah. I will wait to see what happens.
"no other president has even come remotely close to accomplishing that goal", but we have to wait and see what happens. MMMkay, then.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:31 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,649,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
There's a special place in hell for that backstabbing coward, the democratically elected leader of our closest ally, but the sociopathic, murdering dictator of North Korea is a terrific guy with a great sense of humor.

Trumplings - how do y'all even look in the mirror with a straight face anymore? Traitors. Traitors, every one of you, to allow this.
Jesus Christ! You sound like a hysterical snowflake.. So tell us, if you can calm down, what is your solution? You want Trump kiss the ass of the Canadian suckwad that even Canadians hate? And then rip to shreds a insecure dictator with nukes before negotiations to denuclearize? Yeah..thank Odin you are not in any posistion to do anything against America

Old 06-13-2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"no other president has even come remotely close to accomplishing that goal", but we have to wait and see what happens. MMMkay, then.
The Clinton era deal never really came into fruition. Is that what you’re referring to? Jimmy carter negotiated it, but we never lived up to our end of the bargain... and they didn’t either obviously

Old 06-13-2018, 10:35 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,649,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Thats to be expected from the "instant gratification" behavior of millenials today, Everything has to be done immediately! The same type that get outraged if a tweet to someone goes longer than 10 seconds before a response and throws a twitter fit and goes haywire

Old 06-13-2018, 10:38 PM

11,126 posts, read 5,612,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Don't think so. But we're putting all our eggs in one basket..

Trump is basically doing a premature celebration.

It's all he's got, so he has to pretend that there's something to celebrate. His cult is obediently pretending along with him. The big question, is how many others are there, who are stupid enough to think he was at all successful?

Old 06-13-2018, 10:38 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,619,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -thomass View Post
Do you guys understand diplomacy? It’s a game to get them to denuke. Do u guys get that no other president has even come remotely close to accomplishing that goal? I never thought I’d witness the left become so anti-diplomacy.
Quote:
Do u guys get that no other president has even come remotely close to accomplishing that goal?
Seeing is believing. But hey, if you all believe what these two are selling, I'm thinking I could get you all some really great real estate.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Seeing is believing. But hey, if you all believe what these two are selling, I'm thinking I could get you all some really great real estate.
Lol I wish we didn’t have to politicize everything today. Why can’t we just be excited at the prospect of something good potentially happening. Is that too much to ask in 2018?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies