Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2018, 12:28 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Fox news commentators had an interesting take, they feel the documents signed was 'baked' (I think that means these documents were preplanned and prepped weeks ahead of time, and not in real time). If that's the case I think what was signed today was very significant for both sides.

I wish I didn't have work tomorrow but have to sleep, the President is planning to speak at 4 AM eastern time.

I expect great news when I wake up tomorrow!

MAGA
I'm right behind you. Looking forward to the morning news for once. HUGE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
And?
Really, do I have to explain it to you?

And Obama and his sheep take credit for "getting" Bin Laden.

Old 06-12-2018, 12:57 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times
Here are four points of the Trump-Kim Declaration

http://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1006429028058836992

This nothing more than a photo op for each other both love the spotlight

Old 06-12-2018, 01:01 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Default North Korea Commits To Complete Denuclearization

Not a bad start to the first meeting! I guess Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats will give Trump a nod of approval! Not! LOL. Of course anything can happen but this is a great start to peace in the region. Great job by Trump and his team! MAGA!

Old 06-12-2018, 01:02 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,117,157 times
Anyone ever feel lately that the world has become some weird parody?

If you ever told someone two years ago that the guy from The Apprentice, Kim Jung Un and Dennis Rodman we’re responsible for bringing peace to the Korean Peninsula, they’d probably think you were high.

Feels like we are living a South Park episode..

Old 06-12-2018, 01:06 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Anyone ever feel lately that the world has become some weird parody?

If you ever told someone two years ago that the guy from The Apprentice, Kim Jung Un and Dennis Rodman we’re responsible for bringing peace to the Korean Peninsula, they’d probably think you were high.

Feels like we are living a South Park episode..
It does sound like a bad joke. Now we're supposed to hate our allies, call Canada names and Trump's buddying up to a dictator.

And this whole "peace to the Korean Peninsula" pats on the back sure are optimistic awfully fast.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:08 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Default Rocket man agrees to total denuclearization, Kim signs agreement. Road to denuclearization is blazed by Trump & "MAGA" i

Rocket man agrees to total denuclearization, Kim signs agreement. Road to denuclearization is blazed by Trump & "MAGA" is working.

Halt to all hostile acts in agreement. History in the making. Trump in less than half his first term in office does what others failed to do and he did it his way despite the anti-Trumpers.

Trump and Kim sign 'comprehensive' document | On Air Videos | Fox News

Old 06-12-2018, 01:10 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It does sound like a bad joke. Now we're supposed to hate our allies, call Canada names and Trump's buddying up to a dictator.

And this whole "peace to the Korean Peninsula" pats on the back sure are optimistic awfully fast.
We don't "hate our allies."

And I'm not surprised that most liberals will never give Trump credit for something Obama couldn't do... reasoning with North Korea and urging that country to stop the nuclear tests they have been doing up until last year.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:11 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,956,715 times
You don't believe that, do you?

Old 06-12-2018, 01:15 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
We don't "hate our allies."

And I'm not surprised that most liberals will never give Trump credit for something Obama couldn't do... reasoning with North Korea and urging that country to stop the nuclear tests they have been doing up until this year.
Treating our allies badly, calling them names, insulting their prime minister, calling Theresa May "too schoolmistressy" and belittling Trudeau is not exactly respectful. Of course, doing that while expecting them to remain allies is exactly what I would expect Trump and his supporters to do.

No, I do not give Trump credit for meeting with a dictator that has a personality very much like Trump's. I'll let Trump supporters giggle like schoolgirls over his hair and whether he's nervous or not. The man has had numerous members of his own family killed including his own half brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies