Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2018, 06:00 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
I think Trump is going to regret calling Comey a "slime ball'. I think crowds are going to start chanting that phrase whenever Trump steps foot in public.
If Comey had any fans.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2018, 06:08 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Imagine if Hillary was President....
Obama enforced more regulations than any President in American history, tying the hands of business owner (or budding business owners, because they'd never be able to start their business probably).
All those regulations would still be in place if Hillary was President, instead they've been destroyed.
And the corporate tax would still be 35% if Hillary was President, instead of 21%.
And North Korea would be free to do as they please if Hillary was President, and by 2024 God knows what type of nuclear power they'd possess.
And China would be able to predict America's every move if Hillary was President.

These sound suspiciously like Fox News talking points - big on opinion, short on facts.

Regulations may tie business hands but they also preserve clean water, air, keep autos safe, keep children from buying AR15s. Some people think these important points. We will never know because Hillary is NOT president so let's focus on the job (or lack thereof) that Trump is doing.

Oh and how about this latest tidbit courtesy of the backers of the Lyin Comey website.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...yboy-playmate/

Old 04-13-2018, 06:21 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
I never thought of making a site like this, so I'm impressed that the RNC beat me to it, its a great idea-
https://lyincomey.com/

GOP launches aggressive 'Lyin' Comey' website ahead of release of former FBI chief's book | Fox News
Why are you impressed that Trump's minions had a prepared attack on a republican director of the FBI who was fired by Trump because he was getting too close. Do you honestly believe Comey is lying when we know for a fact how many lies Trump has told. The RNC is scared and they should be.

Old 04-13-2018, 06:53 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
These sound suspiciously like Fox News talking points - big on opinion, short on facts.

Regulations may tie business hands but they also preserve clean water, air, keep autos safe, keep children from buying AR15s. Some people think these important points. We will never know because Hillary is NOT president so let's focus on the job (or lack thereof) that Trump is doing.

Oh and how about this latest tidbit courtesy of the backers of the Lyin Comey website.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...yboy-playmate/
Wow. The RNC really is down and dirty! And to think they were hypocrites enough to jump all over the bandwagon when the russkies released the stolen DNC emails.

From the link:

“I acknowledge I had a consensual relationship with a Playboy Playmate,” Broidy, who is married, said in Friday statement. “At the end of our relationship, this woman shared with me that she was pregnant. She alone decided that she did not want to continue with the pregnancy and I offered to help her financially during this difficult period.”

Deputy Finance Chair of the RNC folks. The 'family values' hypocrites strike again,.

Old 04-13-2018, 07:08 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why are you impressed that Trump's minions had a prepared attack on a republican director of the FBI who was fired by Trump because he was getting too close. Do you honestly believe Comey is lying when we know for a fact how many lies Trump has told. The RNC is scared and they should be.
indeed, trash talk, name-calling, and muckraking are art forms with the republicans surrounding the cheeto. they learned from their boss.

Old 04-13-2018, 07:09 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
The Russian National Committee is desperate

Old 04-13-2018, 07:44 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
This is sad and funny:

Hey Comey, Did #TheFBI Find Some Old "Yoga" Emails On Anthony Weiners Device?

https://twitter.com/...5500290/video/1

Old 04-13-2018, 08:24 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
7!foot tall Comey comes across like a scared chicken and kindergarten kid. Sorry I didn’t intend to insult a chicken nor a kindergarten kid as Comey is actually one of a kind.

What an unbelievable low life and not sure what word fits his behavior.

One thing is sure, Comey was not qualified for the job!

Old 04-13-2018, 08:39 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
7!foot tall Comey comes across like a scared chicken and kindergarten kid. Sorry I didn’t intend to insult a chicken nor a kindergarten kid as Comey is actually one of a kind.

What an unbelievable low life and not sure what word fits his behavior.

One thing is sure, Comey was not qualified for the job!
Why do you think that..because Trump said so and not a flunky of his. The FBI is not loyal to Trump or any president because it's not about politics. They are loyal to our country. They protect and defend us from terrorists and foreign intelligence threats especially after 911. And the only one thing for sure is that Trump wasn't qualified to be president.

Old 04-13-2018, 08:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why do you think that..because Trump said so and not a flunky of his.
This has all been covered over and over. You have read it. The (D)'s were calling for him to be fired in 2016. You can rightly question Trump's motives but Comey was incompetent in what a head of the FBI should be. I will grant that it is no longer what it was intended to be.

Quote:
The FBI is not loyal to Trump or any president because it's not about politics. They are loyal to our country. They protect and defend us from terrorists and foreign intelligence threats especially after 911. And the only one thing for sure is that Trump wasn't qualified to be president.
The FBI is all about politics now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies