Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:34 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
How? Id love to know how we are almost destroyed?

Btw way is there a reason a lot of you forgot to capitalize Bush it is a name right?
I'm sorry that you don't watch the news, perhaps I could recommend a station other than Fox. Our economy has lost over 25% of its buying power. We are in a recession; we have no worldwide respect, etc. But you've read the posts, you just disagree by asking the same question that's been responded to.

Is there any reason why you accuse me of not capitalizing the idiot in chief's name? If so, please indicate where I have done so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2008, 08:06 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,003,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm sorry that you don't watch the news, perhaps I could recommend a station other than Fox. Our economy has lost over 25% of its buying power. We are in a recession; we have no worldwide respect, etc. But you've read the posts, you just disagree by asking the same question that's been responded to.

Is there any reason why you accuse me of not capitalizing the idiot in chief's name? If so, please indicate where I have done so.
Wow someone does not like to have to explain there views. Btw never said you did not capitalize Bush. I thought you would be able to tell when i put it a few lines lower than the question i asked.

A recession is looming if we are not already there but why is this? What did Bush do? Reason for the current recession are oil prices, mortgage crisis, and dollar power. I mean you can blame some of the oil prices on him maybe. But what about China and India who are rapidly industrializing and consuming more and more oil everyday. The mortgage crisis is also to blame for the recession. Did he do that to? Thanks to the Greenspan dollar bubble our dollar is devaluing. Right Bush did all this right down to signing the names on mortgages that could not be afforded.

Than a gain were not even in a recession yet.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:41 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Oh and the jobs will be flowing back into Ohio to.
Indeed. Hillary is opening up thirty or forty new machine shops herself.

She knows all about blue-collar work. Ask teatime.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:09 PM

2,175 posts, read 9,172,108 times
Yep, she is going to have make believe bullit proof vests made to protect her from those make believe snipers at airports when her plane lands

Old 03-31-2008, 06:19 PM

738 posts, read 1,884,712 times
Our Country, the United States Of America is Beautiful!!!!

The people in the United States are the problem. They, including politicians, you, me, we choose to be un-moral. ((Personal Choice!!!!))

No future president is going to make the people in our country moral.
No one is capable of accomplishing this. It will not happen. We are on a downhill spiral. I see it when I compare the times. 30 years ago is like comparing night and day with what is going on in todays time. I would go back in an instant.

I really resent the people that blame President Bush for EVERYTHING!!!!!

President Bush has had way more to deal with, he has had to try and correct and he has had to try to make the right decisions in more ways than any other President has had to handle. Think about it!!!!!!

Wait until a few years have past and we will see what is said then.

"You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet"..............................

PS: He is my President. Not my GOD!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RAZZEL; 03-31-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: to add

Old 03-31-2008, 07:10 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
On the mark! The president as zero to do with how moral the nation is. Just look at JFK;IMO the nation was more moral then and we thought the president was.but it turns out this guy was immoral and a fake. He was running around with all kind of women on his wife;involved with a Mofia bosses girlfriend and tried to assinate a foreign leader;Castro. The moral answer is within our selfs and what we accept. Just look at the reality TV shows and you see what people admire and watch.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:34 PM

738 posts, read 1,884,712 times
You are absolutely right.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:01 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Morals have nothing to do with whose president, it's up to each person, I would really hope people don't look at any politician for morals or family values.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:13 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
No more and no less than 8 years, or 20 years ago. The prez may be the top job but he is not us. Its sad that we all get judged by the actions of our politicians but they represent us in name only.
I think americans as a whole are good, careing people. Politicians as a whole are reptiles.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:55 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No more and no less than 8 years, or 20 years ago. The prez may be the top job but he is not us. Its sad that we all get judged by the actions of our politicians but they represent us in name only.
I think americans as a whole are good, careing people. Politicians as a whole are reptiles.
Yes, but they're OUR reptiles. Don't forget that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies