Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2018, 09:37 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,681,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Just saw on the Fresno tv news that no disciplinary action will be taken against the professor.
And then people wonder why someone starts threads like this when "one professor" says something completely disgusting and outrageous and invokes the university to bolster the credibility of their views. The reason why is there are countless such examples, and in almost all cases the institution rallies around them and protects them. "One person doesn't represent the whole institution." When the institution repeatedly offers those persons their protection and blessing... yes, (s)he does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2018, 12:08 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56BPTMgJ36c

Old 04-25-2018, 04:37 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
The looney left just can’t help themselves .
Its quite telling that you purposely ignore the conservatives and libertarians who've said nasty things about Mrs. Bush as well.

Old 04-25-2018, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I won't click on that link. Anybody who has to denigrate others based on their appearances - especially in a title - is someone I don't want to listen to...or give clicks to. Some people need to grow up and learn to debate in a mature manner.

Old 04-25-2018, 05:12 AM

9,981 posts, read 5,681,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I won't click on that link. Anybody who has to denigrate others based on their appearances - especially in a title - is someone I don't want to listen to...or give clicks to. Some people need to grow up and learn to debate in a mature manner.
On the other hand, people who openly wish for whole families to die, phone-bomb suicide prevention hotlines, call for plane hijackings, call for firebombing private citizens' homes, etc., should have privileged -- no, UNTOUCHABLE -- positions of influence and prestige in our universities.

Let's be honest, the real reason you won't click on that link is you don't want to be confronted by what a truly awful human being this woman is. So someone made fun of her weight... the poor baby. It doesn't even move the scales compared to the vituperation this woman habitually spews out.

Old 04-25-2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
On the other hand, people who openly wish for whole families to die, phone-bomb suicide prevention hotlines, call for plane hijackings, call for firebombing private citizens' homes, etc., should have privileged -- no, UNTOUCHABLE -- positions of influence and prestige in our universities.

Let's be honest, the real reason you won't click on that link is you don't want to be confronted by what a truly awful human being this woman is. So someone made fun of her weight... the poor baby. It doesn't even move the scales compared to the vituperation this woman habitually spews out.
You are conflating a WHOLE bunch of crap there.

I won't click on the click because its juvenile BS and a total waste of my time. The internet, cesspool that it is, can be a tool for intellectual dialogue and I try my best to use it in that manner.

If you don't, that's well within your purview as a human being.

Old 04-25-2018, 05:45 AM

50,291 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Who really cares what this fat slob did. She's obviously a miserable human and it looks like she's been dished a pretty bad hand already. Just ignore it, probably best remedy. The silence will drive it insane.

Old 04-25-2018, 07:26 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post

exactly!

plus, if he/she actually "clicked" the link and read it, watch it, he/she would realize that the person did not make fun of her appearance at all and the host of the show is actually very civilized.

Old 04-25-2018, 07:38 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
exactly!

plus, if he/she actually "clicked" the link and read it, watch it, he/she would realize that the person did not make fun of her appearance at all and the host of the show is actually very civilized.
maggie is so bound and determined to be offended, she'll happily make things up if that's what it takes to make it happen

Old 04-25-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
maggie is so bound and determined to be offended, she'll happily make things up if that's what it takes to make it happen
Its not Maggie. Its Magritte. Maggie is not a shortened form of Rene Magritte's last name.

I won't click a link that has a juvenile title like the one Lily posted. Content may have been the most amazingly wonderful most splediferous content that ever was content. Crappy title? No thanks. I'll move on to someone more intelligent who can string together a coherent, on topic title for their most perfect content.

I also didn't make anything up. That seems to be you uggabugga.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies