Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 08:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Let me be clear, MS-13 was in existence way before Trump, so, this thread, is not about Trump...

It is in fact about the gang itself, so lets arm ourselves with information about them, b/c I'm beginning to think they are a gang to be feared....

I remember my aunt telling me, how terrible they were, and they were an international gang....

there are presently 10,000 members in the U.S. now, in CA, NYC, Washington DC, etc.

I'm sick and dog death tired, of everyone including the press, taking something like this and running away with it, to make Trump look bad....

So stop, and lets either explore this gang, or don't comment at all please....but enough...
It's impossible you don't know anything about this gang. Live under a rock? There have been countless documentaries about them over the last couple decades. There was just one on the other night on NatGEO. In your OP you said this:

Quote:
and briefly heard the other day that they are presently engaging in some movement across the U.S. using the democratic party to overthrow something or other....has anyone heard about his or read about it, if so, would you help me with understanding more about it

I answered you and my answer is most likely what they are talking about. Why else would every Democrat and Left leaning MSM news show be reading off the same script damning the Trump admin for going after them and trying to tie it into the illegal immigration debate? MS-13 is mostly illegals from El Salvador and other parts of Central\South America, you know, those "brown" people that Trump supposedly hates so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 08:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
OK, here's the scoop on MS-13, which by the way have been around since the 1980's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

You folks are just hearing about this now?

Old 04-20-2018, 08:57 AM

17,010 posts, read 12,602,310 times
A gang is a gang.

I dont recommend messing with them.
Or Latin Kings
Or The Pagans
Or Pirus
Or...

Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 AM

28,937 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
It's a violent gang that has been dismembering rivals and snitches here on LI.

Their recruits are mostly illegal aliens form central America or the children of illegal aliens. It's impossible to talk about this gang without pointing to lax enforcement of immigration laws as a large part of why they have any relevance in the United States. My liberal colleagues (and I am a liberal on most issues) will tell you not all Salvadorans and Hondurans are in MS-13..but I would tell you too many of their young people are in involved these gangs, and allowing millions of uneducated people into your country with no control breeds the situation we have now. You have people coming here who are illiterate in Spanish, never-mind English, and they just show up to schools as teenagers. What do you think is going to happen to many of them when they can't even pass high school?

Their existence is not "the Democrats" fault, Rush Limbaugh junkies. GOP presidents looked the other way at illegal immigration as well.
Thank you, and yes, I know, it's not simply the dems, as all the parties, have been throwing us under the bus for their own purposes....and yes, you are correct, many of us have been saying, you cannot open your boarders like this and not have negative repercussion from it....

But I've heard they are brutal...I don't believe American's know what is really going on....and the danger we're in because of it....

Yanno, they've got to work to fund themselves...and I understand, they tatoo MS-13 on their body somewhere....

byw, I am on the fence, but conservative and really dislike Rush....

Old 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Dbones;51671628]It's impossible you don't know anything about this gang. Live under a rock? There have been countless documentaries about them over the last couple decades. There was just one on the other night on NatGEO. In your OP you said this:
no I don't live under a rock and I'll thank you very much not to be so rude....you can get a lot further by being nice to someone rather than trying to degrade them so knock off the tough guy attitude.

Quote:
I answered you and my answer is most likely what they are talking about. Why else would every Democrat and Left leaning MSM news show be reading off the same script damning the Trump admin for going after them and trying to tie it into the illegal immigration debate? MS-13 is mostly illegals from El Salvador and other parts of Central\South America, you know, those "brown" people that Trump supposedly hates so much.
agreed!

Old 04-20-2018, 09:10 AM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
A gang is a gang.

I dont recommend messing with them.
Or Latin Kings
Or The Pagans
Or Pirus
Or...
Not true. Some are worse than others, and MS-13 is KNOWN as one of the worst, if not THE worst.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
dman72

Their existence is not "the Democrats" fault, Rush Limbaugh junkies. GOP presidents looked the other way at illegal immigration as well.
I'm trying to remember what I heard, that they are using or promoting the dems for taking away of guns, or something?

Old 04-20-2018, 09:12 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Let me be clear, MS-13 was in existence way before Trump, so, this thread, is not about Trump...

It is in fact about the gang itself, so lets arm ourselves with information about them, b/c I'm beginning to think they are a gang to be feared....

I remember my aunt telling me, how terrible they were, and they were an international gang....

there are presently 10,000 members in the U.S. now, in CA, NYC, Washington DC, etc.

I'm sick and dog death tired, of everyone including the press, taking something like this and running away with it, to make Trump look bad....

So stop, and lets either explore this gang, or don't comment at all please....but enough...
What do you want to explore?

I don't get it -- seems you have all the information that exists.

Not much more to talk about.

Has nothing to do with Trump except for he uses them as an example of how 'immigrants' are bad.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
OK, here's the scoop on MS-13, which by the way have been around since the 1980's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

You folks are just hearing about this now?
No, I explained before, I have heard about them years ago from my aunt, when they first started surfacing in CA...and how afraid of them she was. She said, she never went out at night...

the news used to report on this stuff, but not any more....

So, I've opened a thread to learn more about them, not to be challenged if I'm just starting to hear about them....

Old 04-20-2018, 09:13 AM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
This is true, but Democrat policies like Sanctuary Cities, and Sanctuary States are solely Democrat polices that embolden MS-13, and help them stay in the U.S. sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies