Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 12:57 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times

Advertisements

He could borrow some of Hillarys hot sauce she keeps in her bag.

Is it workin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 01:06 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Funny, the left raises heck when you go back 7-8 years and find stuff on them, but the left can go back 40+ years and it's all good...
the right has the left beat in that. they went back 50 years to when and where Obama was born!

see, they CAN win prizes!

Old 05-04-2018, 01:15 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,339,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He could borrow some of Hillarys hot sauce she keeps in her bag.

Is it workin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY
I never understood this right wing joke. I know a lot of people that take hot sauce with them when they go out. I have done it myself.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:21 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
No one cares what Romney eats, but what he said is funny for two reasons. First, he's clearly pandering to the working class and thinks that saying he likes hot dogs will make him look like a regular Joe. All politicians try to do this, but Romney is particularly awkward about it because he has always been wealthy and just doesn't have the common touch. Second, "hot dog" isn't a meat and it sounds stilted and, again, awkward. Like "binders of women."

Everybody relax and try to have a good weekend.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:22 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Mitt Romney: 'My favorite meat is hot dog'

Good to know that some things remain the same. In other words, Mitt Romney remains clueless and unaware. He used to be my governor but Utah, you are more than welcome to him.
How many nasty, meaningless threads can one start in a week? Let us know when you’re done.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:23 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
I never understood this right wing joke. I know a lot of people that take hot sauce with them when they go out. I have done it myself.
LOl, yeah Hillary is just one of the common folk taking her hot sauce to add to her greens.

Did you catch the part where they ask if she's pandering to the Black vote and she asks if it's working?

Old 05-04-2018, 01:23 PM

26,506 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
so he likes his binder of variety meats cramed into a single roll?
He noticed they weren't getting female applicants for jobs as governor, so he asked a women's rights group for help finding female applicants and they sent over binders of resumes from qualified women.

Oh the horror...

...true liberals would applaud Romney not condemn him for it. Too many liberals today aren't liberal.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:32 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
There is nothing better than a good hot dog at the ol' ballpark. Mustard only.

I beg to differ, gimme two deep fried dogs on half a pizza bread(like a fluffy pita) garnished with sauteed peppers & onions, fried potatoes, and topped with yellow mustard and ketchup et Voila!: The pride of No. Newark, a Double Italian Hot Dog, known in some circles as a Grease Job & An Oil Change.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:39 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
He noticed they weren't getting female applicants for jobs as governor, so he asked a women's rights group for help finding female applicants and they sent over binders of resumes from qualified women.

Oh the horror...

...true liberals would applaud Romney not condemn him for it. Too many liberals today aren't liberal.
No, true liberals would - as they did - criticize him for being so out of touch in the first place that he didn't know of women within his own professional and political circles to recruit for these positions. The unfortunate term "binders full of women" was just an amusing typical Romney unfortunate turn of phrase.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:41 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I beg to differ, gimme two deep fried dogs on half a pizza bread(like a fluffy pita) garnished with sauteed peppers & onions, fried potatoes, and topped with yellow mustard and ketchup et Voila!: The pride of No. Newark, a Double Italian Hot Dog, known in some circles as a Grease Job & An Oil Change.
Sounds interesting. But I'm with Timmy on this one: no ketchup on a dog. Same with burgers. And lord help anyone who lets me see them put ketchup on a Philly style soft pretzel. Ketchup is okay on fries though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies