Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2018, 01:40 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times

Advertisements

So far, the news reports are that 52 people have been killed in the protests against moving the U. S. Embassy to Jerusalem. Trump knew exactly what chaos would result from this action and that's why he did it. He and his war-mongering staff, are doing their best to foment conflict, rather than to seek peace. The longer he stays in office, the greater the chance we will plunge into war, with multiple fronts. There will come a day, when his name is cursed by all of us, not just 65% of our population. This is assuming, of course, that we survive what he brings upon us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2018, 01:40 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
It's not just Trump's base. It's religious people in general:

Obama invokes Jesus more than Bush | Politico

Most evangelicals don't consider Obama a Christian because he supported separation of church and state, a woman's right to choose, and LGBT equality. In fact its commonly said among evangelicals that it's impossible to be a Christian and have voted for Obama.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:45 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Trump . A president that keeps his word . Refreshing.

All these career politicians just look like amateurs .

—

Watch Clinton, Bush, And Obama Promise To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital (And Then Do Nothing)

Watch Obama, Clinton Promise To Recognize Jerusalem As Israeli Capital
Mexico is paying for the wall?

Old 05-14-2018, 01:48 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Most evangelicals don't consider Obama a Christian because he supported separation of church and state, a woman's right to choose, and LGBT equality. In fact its commonly said among evangelicals that it's impossible to be a Christian and have voted for Obama.
I'm not disagreeing with you; I'm just showing that Obama invoked the space zombie as much as anyone.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
So far, the news reports are that 52 people have been killed in the protests against moving the U. S. Embassy to Jerusalem. Trump knew exactly what chaos would result from this action and that's why he did it. He and his war-mongering staff, are doing their best to foment conflict, rather than to seek peace. The longer he stays in office, the greater the chance we will plunge into war, with multiple fronts. There will come a day, when his name is cursed by all of us, not just 65% of our population. This is assuming, of course, that we survive what he brings upon us.
Meanwhile, Ivanka and Jared are sipping an expensive champagne in Jerusalem.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:50 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Because they are not being attacked.
Don't get upset over little jojajn. He regularly makes up his own "facts" when the actual truth doesn't support what he wants... which is frequently.

It's the minority of Palestinian fanatics , and most of the their PLO government, who want to keep attacking and murdering Jews. They are the ones responsible for the violence over the embassy today.

When the PLO was first formed, it had a section of their charter that explicitly called for the annihilation of Israel. And despite years of diplomacy, pressure, negotiations etc., they have never removed it. It's still there. And it still calls for the complete destruction of Israel today.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:51 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Meanwhile, Ivanka and Jared are sipping an expensive champagne in Jerusalem.
Maybe they're celebrating their upcoming Nobel peace prize.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Don't get upset over little jojajn. He regularly makes up his own "facts" when the actual truth doesn't support what he wants... which is frequently.

It's the minority of Palestinian fanatics , and most of the their PLO government, who want to keep attacking and murdering Jews. They are the ones responsible for the violence over the embassy today.

When the PLO was first formed, it had a section of their charter that explicitly called for the annihilation of Israel. And despite years of diplomacy, pressure, negotiations etc., they have never removed it. It's still there. And it still calls for the complete destruction of Israel today.
Not quite. Israel lies. One Israeli soldier with a conscience tells the truth.

Quote:
My first mission involved the seizure of a Palestinian home. I had never before had the opportunity to be inside a Palestinian home, and my squad was surprised for a moment by the fact that within the home lived an entire family – spanning three generations. We woke everyone up, and took over the house. We put everyone in one room - women, men, children, and the elderly. One of the guys was stationed at the door to ensure that they didn’t get out.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-9607267.html

Old 05-14-2018, 01:59 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
We are headed there anyways. We are one SCOTUS justice death or retirement away from officially becoming the Baptist States of Gilead.

This article here sums up why this Jerusalem move is so important for Trump's base.

Will Trump Hasten the Arrival of the Messiah? Jews and Evangelicals Think So

All that has to happen before the supposed return of Christ now is the construction of the Third Temple where the Dome of the Rock currently stands. I really wouldn't be surprised if Trump tries to make it happen.
You're not basing your statement with any sense of reality nor fact. Spreading lies doesn't help. There are no Evangelicals on the Supreme Court. The majority of the court are Roman Catholics and Jews. Your post is a huge fail.

Old 05-14-2018, 02:26 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
My only real concern with the move is twofold:

A. Will I still be robbed at gunpoint to support Israel?

B. Will I still be able to fund the mass murder of Israel's enemies?

I am taking it easy at work today but don't be mistaken...I'm paying taxes and want to make sure both of these tenets are upheld. It's no fun making money if it isn't robbed from you to kill babies.
And I'm sure that its no fun existing at all under the laws that make that one hundred percent possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies