Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 04:29 PM

25,882 posts, read 16,602,938 times

Advertisements

Just black folks killing each other. Shows you exactly how much liberals really care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2018, 05:16 PM

24,663 posts, read 17,402,688 times
Obama refused to address the mess in Chicago so why should Trump?

Trump is darned if he takes action and darned if he doesn't.

Ignore it, he is a racist and doesn't care about black people.

If he sends in troops then the headlines will be about how the gestapo is marching goosestep door to door and dragging out people to be arrested. Is Chicago like Warsaw in 1939 ?? The press doesn't care if the people being arrested are actually criminals and watch out because heads will be rolling if a "innocent" person should get hurt.

There are a few neighborhoods in Chicago just as there are a few in every city that are havens for drugs, crimes and gangs. I see nothing wrong with cleaning them up and certainly the good folks that are forced to live there due to poverty would see nothing wrong with it either but the Left... well we have seen them stand up for MS13..

Old 05-25-2018, 09:15 PM

4,087 posts, read 3,262,587 times
[quote=phma;52003138]
Quote:

Only the ultra-stupid would deny a problem in paradise if they wanted to keep the paradise.

Shiny buttons don't require a fix. They only draw the focus away from them.

So when you are done and end your post what is your solution ?

The shiny button of look over here. Over here I say don't look at the problem because over here there is no problem. Oh lookie lookie over here is a cookie.
I'll let Trump and intellectuals answer solutions. Some for the ling-run are .... much better public schools nationwide again and jobs moving to where these people are.... Also for Trump get the Stock Market going up Up UP again and I will applaud when he says ---> @winning for my cookies . I want to get out next year. I expect a crash again.

I addressed your fake new comment that Chicago is former President Obama's hometown..... after all. Trump himself declared.... Obama was born in Africa. Did you not believe him?

I addressed your hell-hole comment too trash the whole city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Obama's home town is a liberal hell hole.
The only truth is it is a more liberal city. But not nearly as ultra-liberal as some other cities. Hell-hole is a vast exaggeration.

These political forums have far too many extremist on both sides doing this ...

You might ask our current President.....
Why did you build a Supertall in a hell-hole.
Notice lighted name on it ....

Last edited by DavePa; 03-10-2019 at 08:09 PM..

Old 05-25-2018, 09:18 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,376,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Jason D Hill professor pleads for Trump to send military troops into Chicago

Wonder if Trump will do it.

I implore you to use your powers to suspend the dated Posse Comitatus Act, which unfairly limits your ability to use domestic militarization to respond to crises,

http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-...ops-to-chicago

Something is terribly wrong when, in the most moral nation on earth, its third-largest city is ruled by gangs with a crime rate that is 35 percent higher than the national average.

Obama's home town is a liberal hell hole.
Do not forget the other lefty city San Francisco which leads the world in public defecating on the sidewalk.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:25 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,685,650 times
You can pull up several articles where Chicago is referred to as Obama's "hometown" but this is what you're arguing about?

This is a holiday weekend and it's going to be hotter than hell. Wait for the official number of shootings / killings to come out on Tuesday and then let the ding dongs come back and say there's no problem because it's not as bad as it used to be and people who want something done just don't understand the history of it all.

I guess black lives don't matter.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:28 PM

20,842 posts, read 8,669,669 times
Let the gangs kill each other.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:30 PM

40,992 posts, read 49,365,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Seems to be a problem that takes care of itself. It's sad for the people caught in the crossfire.

Chicago has the resources to take care of it's problems. They don't need Federal troops.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:32 PM

4,087 posts, read 3,262,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You can pull up several articles where Chicago is referred to as Obama's "hometown" but this is what you're arguing about?

This is a holiday weekend and it's going to be hotter than hell. Wait for the official number of shootings / killings to come out on Tuesday and then let the ding dongs come back and say there's no problem because it's not as bad as it used to be and people who want something done just don't understand the history of it all.

I guess black lives don't matter.
Probably cooler near the lake downtown and beaches on Lake Michigan and yachts. Maybe both sides are not caring as much if criminals shoot each other or poor Blacks. Just so they stay away from nice suburbs and good neighborhoods.
Quote:
See ... a ultra-conservative has the conclusion.

Old 05-26-2018, 07:23 AM

24,663 posts, read 17,402,688 times
Quote:

That sounds good but they are usually lousy shots and innocent people get hit with the bullets.

Here is a better idea when someone is arrested don't just let them go but instead lock them up.

On NPR the other day some fool was going on about how there is a disproportionate number of blacks and hispanics in prison and the reason for this is not because they commit more crimes than white people BUT they lack the funds to hire a good lawyer to keep them out of jail.

He also said that there are very few Jewish people in prison because they generally have the money to hire a good lawyer.

Call me old fashioned but I say how about trying Don't get in trouble in the first place and then you won't have to worry about hiring a lawyer to keep you out of prison.

If you break the law and you are found guilty then you go to prison for your crimes.

If we didn't have such a revolving door in the criminal justice system maybe people would think twice before turning to a life of crime with a gang?

If the troops do go in and arrests are made the criminals have to be locked up. If we have to build more prisons then do it.

Why should good people suffer from the crime that gangs bring to their neighborhoods?

Old 05-26-2018, 07:27 AM

5,122 posts, read 2,072,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hey, I have an idea..........build a wall ! Trump loves those walls !
That could be a good topic for a movie titled "Escape from Chicago" where Snake Plissken have to free mayor Emmanuel Rahm who's trapped inside the walls of Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies