Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 09:56 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I just reported what was in the news. Your panties must be too tight.
I laughed! 1 rep for you!

Old 06-05-2018, 05:14 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
A few "official" pictures of Melania sitting next to Trump on the front row of the seated crowd, in the Gold Room, appear on her Twitter site (not Rogue Melania, which is usually much more entertaining). Melania wore a black dress and sky-high black heels, and her face looked a bit thinner to me - not plastic surgery, but post-surgery thinner. Trump spoke, fairly appropriately, candles were lit in remembrance of the lost, and it was not clear whether Melania spoke or greeting people informally or was just present. An appropriate statement did appear on her Twitter, however.

If Melania had major surgery, which seems more and more likely, I hope she will continue to make a good and full recovery. Just wish the White House were more forthcoming, without being intrusive, to allay all the speculation about what's amiss.
Rogue Melania is great!

Trump cracked some jokes about the reporting on his missing wife and bragged about the economy during the meeting.

Old 06-05-2018, 06:59 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Rogue Melania is great!

Trump cracked some jokes about the reporting on his missing wife and bragged about the economy during the meeting.
Oh, just what the Gold Star Families wanted to hear--jokes about his "missing" wife, Melania, when the families there had lost a son or daughter or spouse. Trump also bragged about the economy. He is so tone deaf. Obama would have given a sympathetic speech, with comments about the brave young men and women who had died, and the appreciation of the whole country for their service.

Trump is a lout. Poor Melania--surgery and then back to him!!!

Old 06-05-2018, 07:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,805,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Pictures of Mrs. Trump in her black dress have appeared on the news and are all over the net--for those of you frantically counting the days since her last "appearance."

Your tinfoil hats are definitely too tight.
Mark my words, Melania had enough of The Donald. Expect her to not join Trump on any trips going forward.

Old 06-06-2018, 04:05 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
Even though FOUR reporters saw Melania in the White House with staff at different times the previous week, they said nothing. Hmmm, can't imagine why...

And mainstream media wonders why they are called Fake News.

Old 06-06-2018, 04:15 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,222,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Even though FOUR reporters saw Melania in the White House with staff at different times the previous week, they said nothing. Hmmm, can't imagine why...

Or, you know, Trump could have just lied and you believe him. I think that's far more believable.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:40 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,872 times
Quote:

And how do YOU know this??

Old 06-06-2018, 08:44 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Quote:

Trump's tweet claims the four reporters -- I know there was one that said he saw Melania briefly in a hall but who knows who the other three were.

The point is -- A simple, well timed update would have stopped the speculation.

White House was in control with the message and they went radio silent.

Still not convinced that all is well. I do hope it is just needing time away from the spot light and not more health issues.

Mick Huckabee attacked the media for wondering about Melania and made mention of needing time to recover. Maybe The White House down played her procedure.

I hope she is healing.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:48 PM

24,605 posts, read 9,442,839 times
Let's lay off on the gold digger who lied about being college educated.

We all don't have the luxury of trading in our looks, morals, and body for money.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:56 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Mark my words, Melania had enough of The Donald. Expect her to not join Trump on any trips going forward.
Or he made her an offer of millions to stick it out for a while. I wish I could be sympathetic but she knew what she was getting into. It's not like Trump supporters were ever kind to Michelle, and don't forget - Melania is a birther. But I'm guessing Trump or the GOP made her some sort of financial deal. Looking at the pictures and video, it looks like she cannot stand him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies