Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 03:45 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,915,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Did Ryan or Gowdy see the documents that were subpoenaed so they could make an independent informed decision ? No. They just bought into the BS the DOJ has been feeding them all along. The question remains, regardless of what anyone says, until the un-redacted documents are released to prove what was done.
Both Ryan and Gowdy are quitters on their way out of office. They quit looking for the evidence too it seems.

Ya know, I have to give you credit. You keep trying to make chicken salad out of chicken s***. I swear, Jesus Christ could come down and say something damning against Trump, and you guys would question if he knew what he was talking about or not.

Gowdy and Ryan are REPUBLICANS, for God's sake, if they are admitting there is nothing here, there is NOTHING HERE. You guys are really something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 03:56 PM

7,270 posts, read 4,234,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, I have to give you credit. You keep trying to make chicken salad out of chicken s***. I swear, Jesus Christ could come down and say something damning against Trump, and you guys would question if he knew what he was talking about or not.

Gowdy and Ryan are REPUBLICANS, for God's sake, if they are admitting there is nothing here, there is NOTHING HERE. You guys are really something.
This is perhaps where many dems/liberals get confused. Just because someone is in the same party doesn't mean they work together or support each other. There are distinctly different factions within the republican party including a group that feels that the FBI did do something wrong. They have been trying to get documents for over a year and have been delayed. These two guys are basing their statements on what they have seen so far. Others may have more information or be lead to believe foul play is at hand. Why the delay of releasing info? So let it play out and free up the evidence so we can all get the truth.

Personally I think Obama used his admin to spy on Trump and the way everyone is acting (Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, etc) - that's probably the case. Obamagate.

Old 06-06-2018, 04:29 PM

51,690 posts, read 25,966,183 times
RW folks remind me of a boy digging through a pile of poop in hopes of finding a pony.

Dig though they might, they can't come up with anything.

But they are forever hopeful.

What happened to the whistleblower that was going to going to blow the lid of of Uranium One and send everyone to prison?

Old 06-06-2018, 04:37 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,119,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No one give a crap about Paul Ryan.

Trey Gowdy is a real story.

However, where were all the lefties when he thought HRC should be in jail and now think Trey Gowdy's opinion is important now?
But that's the whole freak'n point.

Trey Gowdy is a conservative, a Republican and he is saying everything was handled ok.

Democrats all of a sudden aren't in love with him (that I know of) -- they are just saying g-- this guy is one of yours and he is saying Trump is wrong.

Conservatives, Republicans made Gowdy's opinion important with all his investigations and such.

Same with saying -- oh look one of the conservative folks, Ryan, agrees with Gowdy -- pointing out -- this guy is a Republican, on the same team and he ALSO agrees there is nothing there.

You already know the Democrats that think there is nothing there but you all don't like Democrats so you wouldn't respect or think their opinion matters.

At one time y'all loved Gowdy -- are you saying now you don't -- because you don't like what he is saying.

(psst -- I'm pretty sure Democrats aren't in love with Gowdy or Ryan).

Old 06-06-2018, 04:50 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,656,604 times
Quote:
Did Ryan or Gowdy see the documents that were subpoenaed so they could make an independent informed decision ? No. They just bought into the BS the DOJ has been feeding them all along. The question remains, regardless of what anyone says, until the un-redacted documents are released to prove what was done.
Both Ryan and Gowdy are quitters on their way out of office. They quit looking for the evidence too it seems.
NOPE, you don't have a CLUE what they have seen or have not seen, stop pretending you are privy to inside information, YOU ARE NOT.

You work with the exact same information set the majority of us have you have NOTHING i don't but you like to pretend you know something.

As to quitters, well if you were paying attention you might have a clue where Gowdy is hoping to go, everyone else knows. And Ryan is merely doing the old duck and cover in the hopes everyone forgets what he was doing a couple of cycles down the road, he is planning to make a run for POTUS

Old 06-06-2018, 04:53 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,440,802 times
Both Ryan and Gowdry are on the gang of 8. They represent half the Republicans on that committee that can see incredibly classified information. The fact that they are saying this should truly concern anyone who supports Trump.

Notice how Nunes and McConnell have been quiet about this? They're the other 2 members of the Republican party in this group.

Old 06-06-2018, 04:54 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,656,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
This is perhaps where many dems/liberals get confused. Just because someone is in the same party doesn't mean they work together or support each other. There are distinctly different factions within the republican party including a group that feels that the FBI did do something wrong. They have been trying to get documents for over a year and have been delayed. These two guys are basing their statements on what they have seen so far. Others may have more information or be lead to believe foul play is at hand. Why the delay of releasing info? So let it play out and free up the evidence so we can all get the truth.

Personally I think Obama used his admin to spy on Trump and the way everyone is acting (Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, etc) - that's probably the case. Obamagate.
NOPE, that group you speak of don't believe the FBI did anything wrong at all, they are LYING to you guys.
Do you understand that illtake? do you? Your Representatives are openly and purposely LYING to you. They are thrilled you are buying into their lies, they need to keep their voters frightened and fretting about plots and scary shadowing groups... That is how they control you and you seem to be falling for it.

Oh and personally i think Trump has been beating his wife and finally went too far.... Oh and i have as much proof as you have ..

Old 06-06-2018, 05:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,303,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No one give a crap about Paul Ryan.

Trey Gowdy is a real story.

However, where were all the lefties when he thought HRC should be in jail and now think Trey Gowdy's opinion is important now?

The real scandal is not that the FBI acted properly with Trump. It acted improperly with Clinton who broke the law and used her own stupidity as a defense. Great candidate BTW. She's was not corrupt. She was stupid and perfectly suitable for high office because she was just an innocent, incompetent moron.
Hillary Clinton isn’t the issue here...Trump is. You guys aren’t helping his case one bit by bringing up Hillary. She’s not under investigation.

Old 06-06-2018, 05:40 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,720,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

The problem with you is Jesus Christ is supporting Trump and you won't listen to him.
You should, he knows a little something about being persecuted.
You don't listen to Ryan when he says there are unanswered questions either and eat the chicken **** salad willingly. Enjoy !!!

Old 06-06-2018, 05:50 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,440,802 times
Quote:
The problem with you is Jesus Christ is supporting Trump and you won't listen to him.
You should, he knows a little something about being persecuted.
You don't listen to Ryan when he says there are unanswered questions either and eat the chicken **** salad willingly. Enjoy !!!

Jesus Christ was a big believer in treating foreigners like they were your own people. In fact Jesus was a pretty nice guy, he would be appalled by what Trump has done. Separating children from their parents? Really?

I am constantly amazed at people bringing Jesus into this. I've read the bible. Jesus would not be OK with this nonsense.

unanswered questions...yes he says that. He also talks about how the FBI acted appropriately. But you ignore that sentence. Just like you seem to be willing to ignore so many of Jesus's teachings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies