Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 07:16 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,720,952 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Jesus Christ was a big believer in treating foreigners like they were your own people. In fact Jesus was a pretty nice guy, he would be appalled by what Trump has done. Separating children from their parents? Really?

I am constantly amazed at people bringing Jesus into this. I've read the bible. Jesus would not be OK with this nonsense.
I didn't bring Jesus into it.
I'm not a Christian either so there is no problem ignoring his teachings.
Perhaps we should all ignore what he said and a good place to start would be his comments about, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". Looks like you beat me too it.
It's weak argument to bring Jesus into politics and manipulate the facts but once he is brought into the politics the original issue is derailed. Its almost predictable when so many on the left have made politics their religion.

Children were designed to be separated from their parents. A woman doesn't get pregnant for life.
When dad and/or mom go to jail they don't set up family housing for them. So we are in fact treating foreigners who break our laws the same as our own people who break our laws.

Quote:
unanswered questions...yes he says that. He also talks about how the FBI acted appropriately. But you ignore that sentence. Just like you seem to be willing to ignore so many of Jesus's teachings.

All Hail Caesar !!! Or go to **** !!! That seems to be the teaching and the choice for those who speak on his behalf.
Is the purpose in reading the bible to learn what Jesus said or to learn how to speak on his behalf ? I chose to do without the middleman. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 07:33 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,915,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The problem with you is Jesus Christ is supporting Trump and you won't listen to him.
You should, he knows a little something about being persecuted.
You don't listen to Ryan when he says there are unanswered questions either and eat the chicken **** salad willingly. Enjoy !!!

Let's face facts. For Paul Ryan, who is a bootlicker of the highest order, to come out and say there is nothing there, this is very telling. Yes, he has to do the usual Paul Ryan/Politician thing and say "But we still have some more digging to do", but that is just him not completely willing to throw Trump under the bus.

Everyone should know by now that ALL politicians never give you a straight answer, they always leave the door open so that they do no look like they are on one side of the argument or the other.......it is how they speak. BUT, (and this is a YUGE BUT), for both Ryan and Gowdy to stand up there and say they have not seen anything, they are saying TRUMP IS FULL OF S***, there was no FBI plant.

If you think Ryan and Gowdy wouldn't have LOVED to get up on that stage and proclaim they had proof, you do not know these two guys. But they had nothing, and they have seen all the evidence. I realize that Trumpees will go to the grave still believing there was a crime here, but when the two men who had access to more information than you come out and deny it, it is time to let it go.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:45 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,832,747 times
Quote:
The problem with you is Jesus Christ is supporting Trump and you won't listen to him.
You don't listen to Ryan when he says there are unanswered questions either and eat the chicken **** salad willingly. Enjoy !!!
Just a moment.

Jesus Christ is supporting Trump???

Exactly how do you know that?

Old 06-06-2018, 07:50 PM

57,405 posts, read 26,393,769 times
Quote:
No matter who criticizes Trump there will be a reason not to believe them, whether its Burr, Ryan or Gowdy there has to be a made up reason. They're RINOS, they are leaving, even Nunes would have a reason if he turned.

Paul Ryan who refused to remove Nunes as chairman is the latest target.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Let's face facts. For Paul Ryan, who is a bootlicker of the highest order, to come out and say there is nothing there, this is very telling. Yes, he has to do the usual Paul Ryan/Politician thing and say "But we still have some more digging to do", but that is just him not completely willing to throw Trump under the bus.

Everyone should know by now that ALL politicians never give you a straight answer, they always leave the door open so that they do no look like they are on one side of the argument or the other.......it is how they speak. BUT, (and this is a YUGE BUT), for both Ryan and Gowdy to stand up there and say they have not seen anything, they are saying TRUMP IS FULL OF S***, there was no FBI plant.

If you think Ryan and Gowdy wouldn't have LOVED to get up on that stage and proclaim they had proof, you do not know these two guys. But they had nothing, and they have seen all the evidence. I realize that Trumpees will go to the grave still believing there was a crime here, but when the two men who had access to more information than you come out and deny it, it is time to let it go.
If they have seen all the evidence then why is the subpoena not yet been complied with.

They went to the meeting and all they got to see were the DOJ officials. Maybe they had the documents tattooed on their forehead for the day. What a clown act. I hope Gowdy was a good boy and closed the door on his way out. Everything inside was a national secret.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:51 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,260,064 times
Quote:
Who told you, Trump, or Jesus himself?

Old 06-06-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Who told you, Trump, or Jesus himself?
I don't reveal sources or methods.
Think of me as a separate branch of government like the DOJ thinks it is a separate branch of government. Just because you pay for a product doesn't mean you are entitled to see the product.
Have faith !!!

Old 06-06-2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I don't reveal sources or methods.
Think of me as a separate branch of government like the DOJ thinks it is a separate branch of government. Just because you pay for a product doesn't mean you are entitled to see the product.
Have faith !!!
What's your book say about worshipping false idols?

Old 06-06-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
What's your book say about worshipping false idols?
I haven't released my book yet but you will need to buy the book before you see what's in it.
Look on the bright side.
Once you read you can speak for me, just like the Bible.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
I haven't released my book yet but you will need to buy the book before you see what's in it.
Hrmmm...sounds like a Trumped up claim. How appropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies