Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 08:43 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,731,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Hrmmm...sounds like a Trumped up claim. How appropriate.
It worked for Nancy Pelosi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 PM

19,952 posts, read 22,900,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The problem with you is Jesus Christ is supporting Trump and you won't listen to him.
You should, he knows a little something about being persecuted.
You don't listen to Ryan when he says there are unanswered questions either and eat the chicken **** salad willingly. Enjoy !!!
Jesus would forgive a man for adultery, lying, stealing.. Only if they were contrite.

Trump is not contrite.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 PM

12,996 posts, read 9,736,254 times
People on the right love to cry fake news. But,here you have a situation where the president created fake news, in his attempt to further discredit the FBI and this investigation.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:49 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,270,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
People on the right love to cry fake news. But,here you have a situation where the president created fake news, in his attempt to further discredit the FBI and this investigation.
Exactly. It's part of his campaign of disinformation, that he genuinely think is winning, but it's not, unless you are part of his base.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:51 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,140,701 times
Quote:
Did Ryan or Gowdy see the documents that were subpoenaed so they could make an independent informed decision ? No. They just bought into the BS the DOJ has been feeding them all along. The question remains, regardless of what anyone says, until the un-redacted documents are released to prove what was done.
Both Ryan and Gowdy are quitters on their way out of office. They quit looking for the evidence too it seems.
??? I'm pretty sure both of them were given the documents to scan.

Do you have something that shows otherwise?

Old 06-06-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, I have to give you credit. You keep trying to make chicken salad out of chicken s***. I swear, Jesus Christ could come down and say something damning against Trump, and you guys would question if he knew what he was talking about or not.

Gowdy and Ryan are REPUBLICANS, for God's sake, if they are admitting there is nothing here, there is NOTHING HERE. You guys are really something.
Lol, Ain't that the truth.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:54 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,835,901 times
Quote:
I don't reveal sources or methods.
Think of me as a separate branch of government like the DOJ thinks it is a separate branch of government. Just because you pay for a product doesn't mean you are entitled to see the product.
Have faith !!!
Then you are absolutely nothing.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But that's the whole freak'n point.

Trey Gowdy is a conservative, a Republican and he is saying everything was handled ok.

Democrats all of a sudden aren't in love with him (that I know of) -- they are just saying g-- this guy is one of yours and he is saying Trump is wrong.

Conservatives, Republicans made Gowdy's opinion important with all his investigations and such.

Same with saying -- oh look one of the conservative folks, Ryan, agrees with Gowdy -- pointing out -- this guy is a Republican, on the same team and he ALSO agrees there is nothing there.

You already know the Democrats that think there is nothing there but you all don't like Democrats so you wouldn't respect or think their opinion matters.

At one time y'all loved Gowdy -- are you saying now you don't -- because you don't like what he is saying.

(psst -- I'm pretty sure Democrats aren't in love with Gowdy or Ryan).
No, not at all.

Old 06-06-2018, 09:03 PM

[quote=phma;52121920]
Quote:

I didn't bring Jesus into it.
I'm not a Christian either so there is no problem ignoring his teachings.
Perhaps we should all ignore what he said and a good place to start would be his comments about, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". Looks like you beat me too it.
It's weak argument to bring Jesus into politics and manipulate the facts but once he is brought into the politics the original issue is derailed. Its almost predictable when so many on the left have made politics their religion.

Children were designed to be separated from their parents. A woman doesn't get pregnant for life.
When dad and/or mom go to jail they don't set up family housing for them. So we are in fact treating foreigners who break our laws the same as our own people who break our laws.

All Hail Caesar !!! Or go to **** !!! That seems to be the teaching and the choice for those who speak on his behalf.
Is the purpose in reading the bible to learn what Jesus said or to learn how to speak on his behalf ? I chose to do without the middleman. Thanks
But to let y'all tell it, all the non christains are on the left.

Old 06-06-2018, 09:10 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,731,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
??? I'm pretty sure both of them were given the documents to scan.

Do you have something that shows otherwise?
You made the claim can you back it up with a link. Is there a report that says they saw any documents during the last two meetings they had with the DOJ ? How sure are you ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies