Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2018, 02:47 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
No one in the world especially in the USA should ever have to remain pregnant against their will let alone labor and delivery
It matters to the baby. That is killed. Because the woman says, yes I will kill.

Would you stand idly by and watch a woman kill a 10-minute old baby that was just born?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 02:50 PM

[quote=hothulamaui;52178847]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Actually they don't. They don't believe that they are killing anything, according to the pro abortioners on CD. They don't believe that the baby is killed.

What they think is happening during an abortion is anybody's guess.

Killing someone else is not autonomy. A baby has DNA and blood type, as well as a body. I don't know any women that posses 2 separate DNA, do you?[/QUOTE.

most abortions happen before 12 weeks technically it isn’t a baby but a fetus. It can not could not love outside the womb. A woman who aborts can look at her abortion anyway she wants. She can think she is killing a baby or not. It’s her choice period. A full grown woman rights to control her own reproduction as she sees fit trumps all. She has choices birth adoption or abortion end of story
She can look at it any way she wants.

I can look at a tree and call it a helicopter. It doesn't mean I can take it for a flight.
i can call the stove a kitty cat. It doesn't mean I won't get burned if I touch it.

Abortion is killing, that's the point. Call it want you want, play mental gymnastics, move goalposts, use semantics, change word definitions, shout insults ... it doesn't change the fact that abortions kill.

The truth is still the truth even if you ignore it.

Old 06-12-2018, 02:53 PM

779 posts, read 596,645 times
Quote:
So why do pregnant women go to a medical doctor why do they give birth in hospitals if it isn’t a medical condition. Get educated
Maybe consult a dictionary on how a medical condition is defined:

medical condition

A disease, illness or injury; any physiologic, mental or psychological condition or disorder (e.g., orthopaedic; visual, speech or hearing impairments; cerebral palsy; epilepsy; muscular dystrophy; multiple sclerosis; cancer; coronary artery disease; diabetes; mental retardation; emotional or mental illness; specific learning disabilities; HIV disease; TB; drug addiction; alcoholism). A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition.

If you think pregnancy fulfils any of those, you're sick in the head.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:00 PM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post
Maybe consult a dictionary on how a medical condition is defined:

medical condition

A disease, illness or injury; any physiologic, mental or psychological condition or disorder (e.g., orthopaedic; visual, speech or hearing impairments; cerebral palsy; epilepsy; muscular dystrophy; multiple sclerosis; cancer; coronary artery disease; diabetes; mental retardation; emotional or mental illness; specific learning disabilities; HIV disease; TB; drug addiction; alcoholism). A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition.

If you think pregnancy fulfils any of those, you're sick in the head.
So why do women go to a doctor

Old 06-12-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
It matters to the baby. That is killed. Because the woman says, yes I will kill.

Would you stand idly by and watch a woman kill a 10-minute old baby that was just born?
You could educate yourself on abortion. Especially if you want to equate it with a newborn

Killing a newborn is against the law.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:05 PM

[quote=newtovenice;52179052]
Quote:

She can look at it any way she wants.

I can look at a tree and call it a helicopter. It doesn't mean I can take it for a flight.
i can call the stove a kitty cat. It doesn't mean I won't get burned if I touch it.

Abortion is killing, that's the point. Call it want you want, play mental gymnastics, move goalposts, use semantics, change word definitions, shout insults ... it doesn't change the fact that abortions kill.

The truth is still the truth even if you ignore it.
An acorn is not an oak tree a tadpole is not a frog a fetus is not a baby.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Abortion is not a medical procedure. Pregnancy is not a medical condition.
Tell that to insurance companies that considered pregnancy a pre-existing condition.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:07 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Quote:
Abortion is not a medical procedure. Pregnancy is not a medical condition.
I guess the MD, nurses, anesthesiologist, sterile instruments, monitors, IV, pain meds, and antibiotics---those were all for show?

Do most women you know just like, squat in the street to give birth? That would certainly explain a few things......

Old 06-12-2018, 03:11 PM

Quote:
You could educate yourself on abortion. Especially if you want to equate it with a newborn

Killing a newborn is against the law.
Would you still champion abortions if they were illegal?

Or would you say, oh, NO NO NO. It's illegal. I'm pro-life now. Those pro-abortioners are breaking the law.

Methinks you wouldn't give a darn.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:15 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post
It's not your own body, though. Do to your own body whatever you like. Get swastika on your forehead, w/e. A separate life inside you is not your body, it's someone else's' body.

Glad to see you get it.

My body, I will not subject MY body to numerous prenatal visits to a doctor, I will not put prenatal vitamins in MY body.

MY body, I will smoke two packs of cigarettes everyday. I will consume all of the alcohol I please. I will drink a whole pot of coffee everyday. I will use any over the counter medication I please, even if it says a pregnant woman shouldn't.

I will eat as much mercury laden fish as I desire. I will smoke a joint everyday to relax. I will also use a hot tub to relax, as hot as I can stand it. Nothing like relaxing in the hot tub after work with a martini in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

MY diet, plenty of fruits and vegetables? Nah, I like junk food better. Candy, cookies, pies and cakes. Chips, fries, Doritos and Mountain Dew. YUM.

Last but not least, I will remove a fetus from my womb if I don't want it there.

Last edited by Annie53; 06-12-2018 at 03:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies