Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2018, 03:19 PM

18,387 posts, read 19,012,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Would you still champion abortions if they were illegal?

Or would you say, oh, NO NO NO. It's illegal. I'm pro-life now. Those pro-abortioners are breaking the law.

Methinks you wouldn't give a darn.
Again get educated about abortion it doesn’t go away because it’s illegal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 03:20 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Glad to see you get it.

My body, I will not subject MY body to numerous prenatal visits to a doctor, I will not put prenatal vitamins in MY body.

MY body, I will smoke two packs of cigarettes everyday. I will consume all of the alcohol I please. I will drink a whole pot of coffee everyday. I will use any over the counter medication I please, even if it says a pregnant woman shouldn't.

I will eat as much mercury laden fish as I desire. I will smoke a joint everyday to relax. I will also use a hot tub to relax, as hot as I can stand it. Nothing like relaxing in the hot tub after work with a martini in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

MY diet, plenty of fruits and vegetables? Nah, I like junk food better. Candy, cookies, pies and cakes. Chips, fries, Doritos and Mountain Dew. YUM.

Last but not least, I will remove an unwanted fetus from my womb if I don't want it there.
The hate and anger is pouring off your keyboard. Hope you can find some peace.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:22 PM

779 posts, read 595,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Glad to see you get it.

My body, I will not subject MY body to numerous prenatal visits to a doctor, I will not put prenatal vitamins in MY body.

MY body, I will smoke two packs of cigarettes everyday. I will consume all of the alcohol I please. I will drink a whole pot of coffee everyday. I will use any over the counter medication I please, even if it says a pregnant woman shouldn't.

I will eat as much mercury laden fish as I desire. I will smoke a joint everyday to relax. I will also use a hot tub to relax, as hot as I can stand it. Nothing like relaxing in the hot tub after work with a martini in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

MY diet, plenty of fruits and vegetables? Nah, I like junk food better. Candy, cookies, pies and cakes. Chips, fries, Doritos and Mountain Dew. YUM.

Last but not least, I will remove an unwanted fetus from my womb if I don't want it there.
Me thinks you should strongly consider abstinence, at least contraception.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:23 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Again get educated about abortion it doesn’t go away because it’s illegal
So breaking the law to kill is acceptable, correct? The law has no bearing on your opinion of the killing, because well, abortions.

Just like the fact that it IS legal doesn't make it right.

I don;t look to the law to tell me what is right. Killing a baby is wrong. Making it legal doesn't make the baby any less DEAD.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:24 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,036,104 times
True or false: the only people who seriously suggest celibacy are in fact, they themselves, largely or entirely celibate?

Old 06-12-2018, 03:27 PM

18,387 posts, read 19,012,572 times
Quote:
So breaking the law to kill is acceptable, correct? The law has no bearing on your opinion of the killing, because well, abortions.

I don;t look to the law to tell me what is right. Killing a baby is wrong. Making it legal doesn't make the baby any less DEAD.
Your subjective opinion. Underground abortions caused women to die at the hands of back alley abortions. Women died by self inflicted abortions desperate women do desperate things to end an unwanted pregnancy. Are you pro life for her or just the unborn

Old 06-12-2018, 03:39 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,519,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
"My body, my choice!"

I'll agree and add as long as my TAX dollars are not used for poor
choices and misguided attitudes...I really don't care what people
do with their bodies, especially as nobody else is effected.

15,700 posts, read 17,039,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post
Me thinks you should strongly consider abstinence, at least contraception.

"Do to your own body whatever you like." doesn't include what YOU think I should do.

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Quote:

And the U.S. sure has a good record of doing that all over the world in their continuing wars.

My body is mine and I should be able to do what I feel fits for me.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:47 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,592,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
True or false: the only people who seriously suggest celibacy are in fact, they themselves, largely or entirely celibate?
Probably true. I never suggest celibacy, am pro choice, and me and the fiance do the do regularly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies