Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 12:47 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
It is one thing to admit to having an attractive daughter.... it is another thing entirely to sexualize your daughter.

Trump has said 'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'. That is not normal for a father to say, regardless of whether his daughter is attractive. He has also said that it is ok to describe his daughter as a 'piece of ***'.

If you think that's an example of a great father, then I sincerely hope that you don't have children.
That reminds me of an incident involving him, that after having been around a gathering of pre-teen / teen girls, he commented, "In a few years, I could be dating you." He thinks nothing of this. Just as he said he cannot resist when seeing a beautiful woman, that he "just starts kissing them".. or "grabbing them by their _____." Geez..how many men behave this way? It's this behavior that is one thing having gotten him into trouble.

Old 06-23-2018, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
That's not sexualizing an infant, that's lightheartedly talking about what features the offspring has from the parent.
Trump is known for assessing beauty.
Beauty alone isn't sexual.
Quote:
Physical features (including bust), are not sexual.
Is a person that fits bras considered sexual?
Is a nudist deemed more sexual than a clothed person?
Its just a physical feature.
And its clear that Trump says a lot of things with lighthearted or jovial tone.
I've seen their photos, and its common for preteens to cuddle parents, so I don't see it as sexual.
You should just quit your outlandish attempts at justifying his behavior.

Old 06-23-2018, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Donald Trump’s first wife has claimed the president was not able to properly communicate with his children until they became adults.

Ivana Trump, who is the mother of his oldest three children, said the US president struggled to interact with his own children and engage with them on a level they understood until they started going to university.

During a radio interview with AM970’s The Answer, the Czech-American businesswoman said: “He did not know how to speak the children's language”.
No doubt. It is apparent with his current young son too, that something is lacking. (Funny, since Trump himself acts as if he never got past a pre-teen mentality). It seems since he never grew up mentally and emotionally, he has not known how to capably function as a father figure.

Old 06-23-2018, 04:31 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Ugh. This thread is exactly why I stay off the political board. I always have hope adults can have mature debates but man...even this is a new low.
Must be hard coping these days.

Our whole system keeps hitting new lows.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:16 AM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
From a personal perspective I don't think much of Trump, he has numerous personality defects, but wasn't all this hashed out over and over and over again during the campaign? Why continue to bring it up? To what end? I guess some people have nothing better to do!
He has "personality defects", you mean he has a personality, unlike most politicians....
In fact even when you compare Trump to other television hosts, he has more personality than them.
It takes natural charisma, and it takes fearlessness.
Nobody embodies charisma and fearlessness more than Trump, nobody in the world does it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
You know, I was sitting here thinking about this subject, and something rather strange occurred to me. I have encountered this sort of thing before, but daughters were not the subject. I was only about 20 or 21, and I had just started apprenticing to become a carpenter. I was working with a crew that consisted of a father (the boss) his son, the boss's brother, and about 6 other guys. I had only been working with them for a week or so, and didn't really know any of them well enough to call them friends or anything. But one day, while I was putting up some trim, I overheard a conversation some of the guys and the boss were having. Now, I have no idea exactly what they were discussing to bring this part up, but I hear the boss commenting on the size of his son's penis. And I mean, he sounds really pleased and proud about it. Now, I don't know exactly when the man caught a peek at his son's penis, but he was discussing it with the other guys and gloating about how large his son was. The whole thing sort of freaked me out a little. I didn't know who the hell I had hooked up to work with. Over time I figured out most of the guys were pretty normal fellas. But I always thought that conversation was a little strange. So I'm asking you guys, is it common for dads to brag about their son's junk?
I remember this same conversation occurred between Chicago Bulls players in the 1990s, it was written about in "The Jordan Rules" by Sam Smith.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:18 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:
He has "personality defects", you mean he has a personality, unlike most politicians....
In fact even when you compare Trump to other television hosts, he has more personality than them.
It takes natural charisma, and it takes fearlessness.
Nobody embodies charisma and fearlessness more than Trump, nobody in the world does it better.

You don't know what charisma is...

Old 06-23-2018, 06:28 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
This thread is still going? You libs are seriously creepy. Keep at it though...2018 is just around the corner.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:29 AM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
What about...?
Nope, no incest.
None of the pictures in this thread are incest or anything like it.
Sorry to disappoint, but the pervs on this thread lost badly.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Pervs, you say.

Very amusing.

Carry on.

Old 06-23-2018, 07:36 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,223,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Pervs, you say.

Very amusing.

Carry on.

I try not to click on your links, but I can't help myself! Thanks for work you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies