Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 12:40 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
That's easy to say if your wife/daughter doesn't possess beauty.
Trump's daughter is known for beauty.
Trump and many millions of father's have complimented their daughters on appearance.
And Trump assessing his daughter's appearance is especially normal because he's hosted beauty contests and is an expert on beauty.
Nothing to do with incest.
A lot of folks here are jealous that Trump has a great daughter.
What you are saying is that if your daughter is beautiful, you will go around talking about what a hot piece of ass she is to other men? If you have an infant daughter, you will talk about your hope that she has big breasts when she grows up?

I hope to God you never have daughters. And if you do, I hope the mother of your children realizes that she had kids with someone who thinks it's perfectly normal to brag about his daughter's breasts and ass to total strangers.

In short, if you do any of those things, you are not fit to be a parent.

Old 06-22-2018, 12:46 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Smh at some of you. I'm guessing the mods are getting lots of alerts from cons to close this thread.

Old 06-22-2018, 12:47 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,868,484 times
Quote:
That's easy to say if your wife/daughter doesn't possess beauty.
Trump's daughter is known for beauty.
Trump and many millions of father's have complimented their daughters on appearance.
And Trump assessing his daughter's appearance is especially normal because he's hosted beauty contests and is an expert on beauty.
Nothing to do with incest.
A lot of folks here are jealous that Trump has a great daughter and that he's been a great father.
It is one thing to admit to having an attractive daughter.... it is another thing entirely to sexualize your daughter.

Trump has said 'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'. That is not normal for a father to say, regardless of whether his daughter is attractive. He has also said that it is ok to describe his daughter as a 'piece of ***'.

If you think that's an example of a great father, then I sincerely hope that you don't have children.

Old 06-22-2018, 12:50 PM

10,777 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Again...

No. Normal fathers do not say the things he's said about his daughter about theirs. They have more respect for their daughters than that womanizing trashcan. There's a big difference between commenting on their appearance and saying they're a nice piece of ***.

So again... stop desperately defending his white trash behavior.
I don't see where you are getting your definition of "normal" from.
And "respect", very subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What you are saying is that if your daughter is beautiful, you will go around talking about what a hot piece of ass she is to other men? If you have an infant daughter, you will talk about your hope that she has big breasts when she grows up?

I hope to God you never have daughters. And if you do, I hope the mother of your children realizes that she had kids with someone who thinks it's perfectly normal to brag about his daughter's breasts and ass to total strangers.

In short, if you do any of those things, you are not fit to be a parent.
An infant daughter has nothing to do with what Trump said, so your example isn't relevant.
Not all mothers are uptight prudes.

Old 06-22-2018, 12:56 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
An infant daughter has nothing to do with what Trump said, so your example isn't relevant.
No, but he did say it about Tiffany when she was an infant, which shows how he sexualizes his daughters.

Quote:
Only a pervert or a sexual predator would think that making sexual comments about your daughters is okay. I'll leave it at that.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
It is one thing to admit to having an attractive daughter.... it is another thing entirely to sexualize your daughter.

Trump has said 'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'. That is not normal for a father to say, regardless of whether his daughter is attractive. He has also said that it is ok to describe his daughter as a 'piece of ***'.

If you think that's an example of a great father, then I sincerely hope that you don't have children.
Trump is known for giving all his children work experience at construction sites, so they can gain perspective.
And from what we've seen during his campaign and Presidency, Trump is very close with his children, not just with Ivanka.
And Trump has constantly defended Don Jr, always using the most complimentary terms despite a very difficult situation.
And during an interview with all his children, they all agreed Don Jr got into trouble the most, and yet its clear his father is very supportive.
I think everyone on this forum would be better for having Trump as their father.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:

... except that he did make inappropriate comments about his daughters when they were infants.

In an interview about Tiffany, (when she was a baby), he said

“She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet but time will tell,” he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts.

What kind of person thinks of, or even wonders out loud, what their infant daughters breasts will be like?

And this isn't about being an "uptight prude". There are certain societal norms and values that most people believe in, respect and adhere to- one of those norms is not sexualizing your own child. In our society, that's considered perverse.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Trump is known for giving all his children work experience at construction sites, so they can gain perspective.
And from what we've seen during his campaign and Presidency, Trump is very close with his children, not just with Ivanka.
And Trump has constantly defended Don Jr, always using the most complimentary terms despite a very difficult situation.
And during an interview with all his children, they all agreed Don Jr got into trouble the most, and yet its clear his father is very supportive.
I think everyone on this forum would be better for having Trump as their father.
How does any of that relate to what I just posted?

Old 06-22-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
... except that he did make inappropriate comments about his daughters when they were infants.

In an interview about Tiffany, (when she was a baby), he said

“She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet but time will tell,” he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts.

What kind of person thinks of, or even wonders out loud, what their infant daughters breasts will be like?

And this isn't about being an "uptight prude". There are certain societal norms and values that most people believe in, respect and adhere to- one of those norms is not sexualizing your own child. In our society, that's considered perverse.
That's not sexualizing an infant, that's lightheartedly talking about what features the offspring has from the parent.
Trump is known for assessing beauty.
Beauty alone isn't sexual.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
How does any of that relate to what I just posted?
You said he wasn't a great father, and you based that on the lighthearted comments he made.
Those were harmless comments, and very entertaining.
I'm not convinced that Ivanka would be offended by any of it.
And the information I posted was to show why he's a great father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies