Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 12:03 PM

17,807 posts, read 13,708,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Funny, I don't recall so many people talking about how creepy Trump was when he was on a hit tv show, The Apprentice, for years. I seem to recall people admiring his business skills and generous charity on the show.
It's always struck me odd that persons like yourself can overlook Trump's deeply flawed character simply because he seems like he is everything that Christians/religious people loathe. Lets go through the list. He has pathological pride, he worships money, he is mean spirited, he is hedonistic, he is a dishonest business man who has used government bankruptcy programs to bail him out. He is a liar. Heck, the strange and creepy things he says are just ONE of the things on the list.

If he were not a republican we'd be hearing about that stuff 24/7 from you guys. But you guys defend him every which way. This is evidence that politics is more important than religion to most religious folks when it comes down to brass tacks.

Old 06-21-2018, 12:23 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Funny, I don't recall so many people talking about how creepy Trump was when he was on a hit tv show, The Apprentice, for years.
I'm quite sure that all decent people thought it was creepy when Trump made comments on his hopes that his infant daughter grew up to have large breasts.

And I'm sure that all decent people though it was beyond creepy when he talked about his daughter on Howard Stern, and what a fine piece of ass she was, and how if she wasn't his daughter he'd probably be dating her.

Now whether you thought so or not, I guess, depends on if you fall into that decency mold or not.

Old 06-21-2018, 12:57 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The link was from the NY Post a Rupert Murdoch publication. I wasn't going to post this, but since the NY Post, a conservative newspaper, saw it newsworthy enough to publish the story why not discuss it.

What is up with these two?

And what father says or suggests such things about his daughter?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/20/new-te...p-with-ivanka/
Stop it now. You are being a bit too harsh on the Donald and his Daughter-Wife.

Old 06-21-2018, 01:03 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times
YA, the bogus Russia narrative has failed and now we have the Watergate of our time unfolding in Congressional hearings...

.....so somebody has to distract all the weak minds with dumb "stories". Oh look, there's a squirrel....blah, blah...and a bird.... and an acorn.....

Old 06-21-2018, 01:05 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
YA, the bogus Russia narrative has failed and now we have the Watergate of our time unfolding in Congressional hearings...

.....so somebody has to distract all the weak minds with dumb "stories". Oh look, there's a squirrel....blah, blah...and a bird.... and an acorn.....
But not just any squirrel. An orange squirrel.

Old 06-21-2018, 08:57 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,462,026 times
Quote:
Funny, I don't recall so many people talking about how creepy Trump was when he was on a hit tv show, The Apprentice, for years. I seem to recall people admiring his business skills and generous charity on the show.

The sad reality is that whenever liberals lose the presidency, they just look for any way to put down the president. Bush was constantly trashed and compared to a money. I have no doubt that if Cruz or Rubio had won, there would be posts about how creepy or weird they look or act.
Stay on topic. This thread is entirely about Trump's creepy relationship with his daughter.

No other Republican, let alone any Democrat, has ever made any comment, let alone repeatedly commenting on, the "hotness" of his daughter.

Trump wants his daughter, in a sickening, perverted, disgusting way.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:04 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Loonies are obsessed with sex that other people are having because they aren't getting any. Too afraid of feminists MeToo'ing them.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
As a father myself, I can not imagine ever saying things about my children, or letting someone else say them, like Donald Trump has said about Ivanka. It simply shows what he is truly like deep inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOVVqubBus

For any man or father to let someone call his daughter a POA, and agree, it is stomach turning, and , yes, creepy.
That is not normal for a father to act that way.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:23 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Stay on topic. This thread is entirely about Trump's creepy relationship with his daughter.

No other Republican, let alone any Democrat, has ever made any comment, let alone repeatedly commenting on, the "hotness" of his daughter.

Trump wants his daughter, in a sickening, perverted, disgusting way.
Here's a good topic: some of you people need to GET A LIFE. Seriously, it's sad.

If you refuse to do that and want to keep on with this topic, how about we bring Obama perversions into it? Why be biased and partisan, right?

Old 06-21-2018, 09:56 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Here's a good topic: some of you people need to GET A LIFE. Seriously, it's sad.

If you refuse to do that and want to keep on with this topic, how about we bring Obama perversions into it? Why be biased and partisan, right?
Obama perversions? What are you talking about? When it came to his family Obama was as straight laced as they come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies