Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2018, 07:05 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,082,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Well Trump was played by the NK.

No other way to put it.

They have nothing signed and nothing documented.

This was not a handshake deal for a condo in Fla.. Trump screwed the pooch and was beaten by a guy half his age.

You know what paperwork was signed by pompeo? WOW...what GS level are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Yep, I guess that's it folks. Trump's entire plan hinged on the summit, and if North Korea didn't denuclearize within the following week, the whole thing was a bust and we're just going to give up.

Agreed, there are some, well, how shall I say it people on the left....bless their hearts....

Old 06-28-2018, 07:09 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,697,300 times
People want to have their cake and eat it too.

Trumplets want to tout the "deal" Trump made with Kim. Then they want to say "they are still working out the details." So which is it? Did they make a deal or not? Or was it simply a photo-op?

Kim has changed nothing. He's still continuing with "business as usual." Yet we gave him global credibility by meeting with our president as well as ceasing military exercises. We got nothing in return, just like people were saying after the June summit. That's the reality of the situation.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
People want to have their cake and eat it too.

Trumplets want to tout the "deal" Trump made with Kim. Then they want to say "they are still working out the details." So which is it? Did they make a deal or not? Or was it simply a photo-op?

Kim has changed nothing. He's still continuing with "business as usual." Yet we gave him global credibility by meeting with our president as well as ceasing military exercises. We got nothing in return, just like people were saying after the June summit. That's the reality of the situation.

The deal was made to start moving forward, why is that so hard to understand for some people....you want it now, well, you cannot get it now when it took 60 years to build....

The left needs to have half a brain and do some type of thinking other than blathering what the msm says...

And if you think getting Soldiers remains back....well, then bless your heart also....

Old 06-28-2018, 03:24 PM

7,183 posts, read 4,764,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Have you EVER been stationed in SK? You should brush up on your knowledge of what actually happens in SK...go ahead...ask me how I know....NOTHING is being eroded....

What a bunch of crap....1 exercise a year and that is going to erode readiness? What about all the other training that goes on? The Army goes to the field (training exercises) so often that you have to schedule the training site 6-8 months out because there is always training going on....

The AF does not stop flying it's training mission, they have flight hour requirements they have to conduct yearly...

The U-2 out of Osan AB is not going to stop flying....period.....
I was stationed at Osan AB 94-95. I stated that upthread.

USAF exercises constantly. Yes, they fly sorties all the time. That’s what they do regardless.

War games WITH the ROK’s require COORDINATION and practice.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I was stationed at Osan AB 94-95.

USAF exercises constantly. Yes, they fly sorties all the time. That’s what they do regardless.

War games WITH the ROK’s require COORDINATION and practice.

Great, I was stationed at (now) USAG Humphreys, 2005-2009.....

And do you REALLY believe that 1, yes ONE, war game exercise will provide the COORDINATION and practice needed?

Old 06-29-2018, 11:07 AM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
And if you think getting Soldiers remains back....well, then bless your heart also....
Oh, you believed that? That's adorable. Your Orange Emperor lied, and you carried his water. Again.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4302395/...umps-statement

I don't know - if someone used me like that, I'd probably be angry. But Trump followers are a breed apart.

Old 06-29-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oh, you believed that? That's adorable. Your Orange Emperor lied, and you carried his water. Again.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4302395/...umps-statement

I don't know - if someone used me like that, I'd probably be angry. But Trump followers are a breed apart.

LOL, you either did not view or comprehend the link you provided....which is it?

I don't know either, when you have provided a link the 100% goes against what you're stating....well, bless your heart....

Your failure is noted...

Old 06-29-2018, 12:17 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
North Korea is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility

So nice to hear the Dog & Pony Show was so successful.

Old 06-29-2018, 02:51 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
LOL, you either did not view or comprehend the link you provided....which is it?

I don't know either, when you have provided a link the 100% goes against what you're stating....well, bless your heart....

Your failure is noted...
OK, persistence in your alternate reality it is. I know they don't give you a lot to work with, but still...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies