Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 01:56 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,849,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
I have never met anyone who supports Trump.
I have seen paid bodies shouting behind him at his rallys.

If the numbers at his inauguration are an indication of the numbers that support him...that wasnt enough to get him elected.
If the numbers of Russians invited to the after party is an indication of Russians that support him..even 13 were enough to get him elected.

See, this is what I am "speaking" of. Liberal photographers take pictures of Trump's rallies and inauguration when it is just starting to fill up then post pictures saying not many people are there. That is their tactic. It doesn't matter who believes it or not, but just like with abortion, liberals don't want people getting both sides of story, then make up their minds for themselves.

There are even Democrat politicians as well as Republicans who reported right before and after the election how that when they went to different cities the last few days of the campaign, Trump signs were everywhere in people's yards yet very few Hillary signs. This is when the Democrats started to get an inkling.

They (Democrats) were just depending on the fact that the voting machines were rigged so they thought she had it in the bag not realizing that they would be outfoxed by the voting being switched to paper ballots at the last minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 01:57 PM

17,348 posts, read 11,302,046 times
What I find perplexing is their concept of being able to speak and demonstrate freely. On one hand they put in jail someone who spouts out anti-immigrant rhetoric and then they turn around and make it fine to fly a hateful looking blimp making fun of a U.S. President.
No matter what you think of Trump, even if you hate him, I would think the English would show a little bit more restraint since he is the elected head of the best friend Britain has in this world, but I suppose hypocrisy has no limits.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:57 PM

14,785 posts, read 8,123,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nor cal wahine View Post
according the the sun, the blimp flew for two hours before a "tiny crowd".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/677110...en-down-blimp/

not exactly the revolution meme that got pushed so hard. The picture and caption at the end of the article made me lol.

tiny????
Lol!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REfN8hZjxuQ

Old 07-13-2018, 02:00 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,436,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
If you are referring to the liberal mainstream media, yes it is controlled. There are other forms of media which report the truth, some may not be 100% accurate but many alternative media sources are.
So the Americans who are not free are those radicals who have believed the lies and hang onto every word that the MSM reports. They can't vary from that and their judgment is skewed. Your media is controlled which lulls you into believing that you are free. Apparently you are blocked from the alternative media outlets if you believe that Trump is the boogy man.
I don't believe the Donald is the boogy man........ I believe he is a clown. What do you do with clowns? You laugh at them........

Old 07-13-2018, 02:01 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What I find perplexing is their concept of being able to speak and demonstrate freely. On one hand they put in jail someone who spouts out anti-immigrant rhetoric and then they turn around and make it fine to fly a hateful looking blimp making fun of a U.S. President.

No matter what you think of Trump, even if you hate him, I would think the English would show a little bit more restraint since he is the elected head of the best friend Britain has in this world, but I suppose hypocrisy has no limits.
Someone should tell Trump about the bolded above. The way he is acting no one would ever know Britain is our ally.

And then you go and end it by talking about hypocrisy. Hilarious. Get a dictionary if you want to know what the word means. Or better yet, go look in a mirror.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:02 PM

Quote:
You're getting it the wrong way round. Britain is the best friend America has in the world. We stick by you, when others turn away. Trump's time will pass. We will remain friends.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:06 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,594,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You're getting it the wrong way round. Britain is the best friend America has in the world. We stick by you, when others turn away. Trump's time will pass. We will remain friends.
Canada's a pretty good friend, too. Sadly, he's treating the Canadians no better.

I'm just thankful for friends abroad who realize trump doesn't speak for all of us. Please never forget that.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
This is true but I would bet my last dollar that if the American people were polled, the majority by far would say Britain is our best friend and will always be.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Canada's a pretty good friend, too. Sadly, he's treating the Canadians no better.

I'm just thankful for friends abroad who realize trump doesn't speak for all of us. Please never forget that.
But that's business and international trade. It's not a personal dislike of any country and when push comes to shove, the U.S. would back both Canada and Britain in any war any time it happens. I don't know why people have a hard time making a distinction in this regard.
You wouldn't allow your best friend to take advantage of you financially would you, but you would still back that person up when they are in need.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

Quote:
This is true but I would bet my last dollar that if the American people were polled, the majority by far would say Britain is our best friend and will always be.
We will stick by America no matter what. This is just a blip in history. We will survive this man, and rebuild our friendship. There is no country in the world that loves America like we do. We are kin, and always will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies