Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 05:58 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,559,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I can't rep you again yet, but well said.

Yeah those crowds were soooooo little....

Thousands Protest Trump in London During President's U.K. Trip | Time

The Trump Baby Blimp is a riot.
But that being said, I am glad there are people somewhere in the world who still stand up for Democracy and Decency. I salute you London!
Re the bolded, I agree.

I don't hate Trump, but I don't like him, would never vote for him and, given some of the things he has done, don't have an issue with people mocking him.

The person may have deleted it (I can't find it), but someone suggested the baby blimp tour U.S. cities .

I think one Brit (English Dave, IIRC) might object.....'we're keeping this one' .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 06:01 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Not surprising since Leftists, like the cockroaches they are, dislike being exposed to the light.
Trump's tax returns also dislike being exposed to the light. Your point?

Old 07-13-2018, 06:08 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Meh. Fake news mainy. Social pressure forced the loons to take their childish blimp down. Trump should have never gone there but I get that he’s trying to make an effort. I bet a silent majority of Brits actually like Trump and wish they had him as a leader.
Any proof of that? You're a great joker!

Old 07-13-2018, 06:09 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Exactly. Whoever was making the video would have been at the back of the crowd to show huge numbers if they were there. Instead there are a few lines deep and a few people wide. So obvious.

Didn't someone make a balloon of their pathetic dummy mayor? I wonder if it was allowed to fly?

Haha, got news for you. There were more people at this protest than at his inauguration ! Holy ****, do the Brits know how to get their point across, or what !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuiplUmQ8HI

As stupid and as illiterate as Trump is, he probably thinks those signs are saying " Welcome to England".

Old 07-13-2018, 06:11 PM

1,743 posts, read 993,225 times

Old 07-13-2018, 06:12 PM

And appropriately ORANGE.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:13 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,529,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
We just gave him a good parade, and now he's gone inside Windsor Castle with the Queen. She was smiling, which is always a good sign.......
I bet she is a good poker player- never let them know what you are thinking.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Meh. Fake news mainy. Social pressure forced the loons to take their childish blimp down. Trump should have never gone there but I get that he’s trying to make an effort. I bet a silent majority of Brits actually like Trump and wish they had him as a leader.

I don't know, somehow more Brits turned out to protest him being there than those who turned out for his inauguration here.

Trump may be able to con some people here, but the Brits are smart and pull no punches.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:19 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I don't know, somehow more Brits turned out to protest him being there than those who turned out for his inauguration here.

Trump may be able to con some people here, but the Brits are smart and pull no punches.
Wow, that is a big protest.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:23 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He apologized for saying what he did.

Only Trump would do something, deny it and then apologize for it....and his fans cheer as if he has accomplished something nobody else has...oh wait -- that is pretty remarkable.......LOL
Trump apologized for the interview he gave to Rupert Murdoch's tabloid trashing the UK and their PM?

So let me get this straight, he gave the interview, insults the PM, denies it, calls it fake news, then apologizes for doing it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies