Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 08:52 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,821,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
If you don't identify as male, why are you using our bathroom?
Because they're transmasculine and thus are closer to men than to women?

Basically, this is what happens when we only have two restrooms--non-binary people have to choose which one better fits for them even though they don't identify as either male or female.

Old 09-07-2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0182d49b1c2ed

I'm not a religious man but this would be a good time for Jesus to return and save us.
Here's a good solution to this issue--gender-neutral restrooms with tampons and everything else that anyone could ever need in all restrooms.

Old 09-07-2018, 08:55 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,401,921 times
Quote:
"Have you ever been in a bathroom stall and needed to throw away a used tampon or pad, but realized there was nowhere to put it?

I have ― almost every single day that I have my period. Why? Because I use the men’s bathroom.

I am a nonbinary trans menstruator ― someone with a uterus that bleeds monthly, but who identifies outside of the fixed categories of male and female. Because of that, I have to navigate the challenges of getting my period every month in a world that refuses to acknowledge that not everyone who gets their period is a woman, and not every woman gets their period."
This ultimately breaks down to the point that people are free to do what they want as long as they aren't harming others. Liberals believe they should get to do whatever they want, but they fail to grasp the flip side of the coin, that if they break societal mores, they cannot then claim to be victims in these situations.

The moral of the story, take your own tampons.

Old 09-07-2018, 09:13 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,352,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0182d49b1c2ed

I'm not a religious man but this would be a good time for Jesus to return and save us.

If Jesus was the creator and watches over his people, why does he need to return, he never left? All these women health laws (abortion) makes me sick! When is the government going to past laws to regulate men's health?

Old 09-07-2018, 09:16 PM

20,899 posts, read 8,708,075 times
Years ago a neighbor got her final transitioning 'snip' so she was officially female. She clogged up the plumbing with her tampons because she wanted to feel like a real woman even though she didn't have a uterus and couldn't bleed. The landlord was pissed!

Old 09-07-2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Years ago a neighbor got her final transitioning 'snip' so she was officially female. She clogged up the plumbing with her tampons because she wanted to feel like a real woman even though she didn't have a uterus and couldn't bleed. The landlord was pissed!
Why was he pissed?

Old 09-08-2018, 05:03 AM

79,909 posts, read 44,394,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
They signed them so people knew who they belonged to?

Old 09-08-2018, 06:58 AM

11,403 posts, read 16,808,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
FFS....really ? Fine, if one wants to believe this load of ****, but the moment you try to make me believe it, I'm calling you out, or calling a mental institution.

Jesus doesn't need to save us, he needs to wipe the slate clean and start over....if one believes in that sort of thing.
Sort of like the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:33 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,006,325 times
And in Australia teachers are being TRAINED to identify transgender kids.

Can our society get any sicker than it already is? Yep.

Sick sick sick. Teachers will be brainwashing kids to be the opposite sex.

There was an article that proclaimed transgender is the new anorexia. It's hip for parents to have transgender kids.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:26 AM

21,531 posts, read 10,656,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
This ultimately breaks down to the point that people are free to do what they want as long as they aren't harming others. Liberals believe they should get to do whatever they want, but they fail to grasp the flip side of the coin, that if they break societal mores, they cannot then claim to be victims in these situations.

The moral of the story, take your own tampons.
And throw the pads or tampons away in the trash can that every public restroom has. It’s really simple. Why is it that they have to force everyone to change for them? I’m fine with this woman thinking she’s a man and using men’s restrooms, but for her to demand tampon machines in them is just stupid beyond belief.

Most women’s restrooms don’t even have tampon machines in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies