Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 07:55 AM

1,874 posts, read 818,617 times

Advertisements

yes they are you are mentally ill. next

Old 08-21-2018, 07:58 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,181,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because it's bad policy to have mentally ill people demanding societal changes.

Because it's bad policy to cater to the <0.05% instead of the >99.5% of the population.

Because it's bad policy to approve of and encourage mental illness instead of getting them the help that they need.

Indignation? No. Concern? You betcha.
You're concerned about having trash bins in bathroom stall? Where can I sign up for your life when this is your greatest concern?

Your "concern" isn't about the matter at hand, trash bins in male stalls. It's about your moral superiority complex thinking you are better than this person and they don't deserve any consideration. There are terms for this type of mentality.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I loved Taylor until the end of Season 3. I saw it coming but I was still mad when it finally happened.

p.s. Wags is the best!

Old 08-21-2018, 08:02 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
As does the righteous indignation. Why do you care?
Oh give it up. Standing up for these weak minded and willed nuts is just virtue signaling at best and insanity at worst. Pick your poison. Let them cry all they want, they wanted to be able to use these stalls now it's not good enough. Cry me a river. These mentally ill people will have something to complain about until the day they expire, it's who they are and what they do, it's attention seeking.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:04 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
You're concerned about having trash bins in bathroom stall? Where can I sign up for your life when this is your greatest concern?

Your "concern" isn't about the matter at hand, trash bins in male stalls. It's about your moral superiority complex thinking you are better than this person and they don't deserve any consideration. There are terms for this type of mentality.
You do not understand how implementation of societal change works. It's incremental. Drip drip drip. This is another drip.

I have compassion for them because they are not getting the help that they need because of people like you. Would you deny medical services to a cancer patient? Would you deny mental health treatment to a mentally ill person? Apparently you would.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:10 AM

Point me in the direction of any reputable doctor who believes people like the author have a mental illness. Sorry, FOXNews and Alex Jones aren't reputable doctors.

The fact that you would compare someone requesting a trash bin to a cancer patient says a lot more about you than it does the person in the restroom.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Point me in the direction of any reputable doctor who believes people like the author have a mental illness. Sorry, FOXNews and Alex Jones aren't reputable doctors.

The fact that you would compare someone requesting a trash bin to a cancer patient says a lot more about you than it does the person in the restroom.
Well, I consider cancer a serious illness.

A female who believes she is male, uses the male restroom while having her PERIOD and then doesn't understand why there aren't any feminine hygiene products trash bins? IN the mens room? Because she believes that in spite of her vagina and menstrual cycle and ability ot use a tampon that she is male?

I'd say that's pretty serious mental illness. /shrug/ YMMV.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Well, I consider cancer a serious illness.

A female who believes she is male, uses the male restroom while having her PERIOD and then doesn't understand why there aren't any feminine hygiene products trash bins? IN the mens room? Because she believes that in spite of her vagina and menstrual cycle and ability ot use a tampon that she is male?

I'd say that's pretty serious mental illness. /shrug/ YMMV.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're not a medical doctor.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:24 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,953,461 times
Roll it up in toilet paper and throw in the trash can. That's how I handle that, and I am a "cis" woman.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're not a medical doctor.
You are correct.

I also know that someone who gets a period? That person is a woman.

Do you need to check with a medical doctor about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies