Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 07:34 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,124,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"DUI and drug possession...two non-crimes to begin with. "

I HOPE you don't think you have ANY credibility!
The only “crimes” are those which involve a “victim:” murder, rape, assault, theft, trespass, fraud, and libel/slander. No victim, no crime.

I hope YOU don't think YOU have any credibility!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, no.Your post is bias.
You're damn right it's biased.

Biased toward liberty, property rights, and non-aggression.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:38 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Ashlie Roberts was arrested last month by Miller for driving under the influence and drug possession. Roberts admitted she had done the crime and she was willing to do the time. However, after she made bail, Miller contacted the 34-year-old woman and told her to meet him in a parking lot on August 14th. So, she did.

Then this:

Secret recording catches deputy in blackmail, request for sexual favors - Story | Fox 5 Atlanta

"Blue lives matter," right?
So now blue lives don’t matter because of one person? How warped are you exactly?

Old 10-21-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You're damn freakin' right they matter.

But cops like the one in your link are despised by most other cops - they dishonor the badge, dishonor the profession, and undermine the public trust, and the public lives and property that the vast majority of the 800,000 law enforcement officers nationwide bust their ass to protect every day.

Hate sons of b*tches like this one.

This from the wife of a retired cop.
Awww...what's wrong, Snowflake? Triggered? Need your safe space?

Unionized government tax-feeders are still unionized government tax-feeders.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:44 AM

10,788 posts, read 4,356,071 times
The cop is insanely desperate, taking 2 major risks-
a) she may be recording
b) she may be toothy

Old 10-21-2018, 07:45 AM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
There are a lot of corrupt cops, and corrupt government bureaucrats around. They need to be revealed, held accountable, fired, AND prosecuted.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:48 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,744,701 times
Quote:
I agree with that--except for the fact that their paychecks and pension are funded directly from MY stolen income. Those who choose government jobs are committing theft.

I would never, ever, EVER penalize an individual for either being a producer or working for a producer. Producers create wealth, while the State destroys wealth.
Eh, by that definition you are as guilty as theft as anyone else. You utilize public services, other people contribute towards, so you are stealing from them.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Is there a victim of aggression?

And remember, "society" is not an acceptable answer. This ain't public school.
Anyone she was on the road with that night.

It is the same thing as some one shooting at and missing a crowd of people. Or is that not a crime either?

Old 10-21-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I don't see where there is a recording to listen to at this link. Yes, blue lives matter.

There are good cops and bad cops. More good than bad.

MS13 comes here illegally and murders American citizens yet the leftists want illegals allowed in and and their lives should matter.

A bad cop does something as disgusting as this and it should mean his life/blue lives doesn't matter??

This won't hurt cops reputations in the eyes of the left because they already despise cops.
Americans who support our police know there is always one bad apple in every bunch.
It was there when it was originally posted. I'm sure you can find it.

The last sentence about “blue lives matter” was to trigger NPCs who defend cops no matter what; it sure seemed to work.

Oh, the irony of bringing up the Left, as it is so-called “conservatives” who worship at the altar of the State and its revenue collectors.

By the way--they're not “our” police, as we don't live in a Maoist collective. Only leftists use the word our when speaking about something they don't rightfully own.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
That may be, but they'd be much better served working for a private police agency.

I understand the sentiment, but they're giving explicit consent to the State when they decide to become one of its employees. No_Recess is a perfect example; he worked for the government, but saw the light and got the hell out. I used to work for Lockheed developing government death weapons; I got the hell out, too.
So you are a former thief. And that gives you the moral high ground how? Have you made restitution to the people you stole from? If not, you are as guilty as any government paid employee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies