Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2018, 08:23 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,833,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Process crimes are B.S. and y'all know it. Anybody'd be a MORON to sit down with a prosecutorial group who's history shows a propensity to push process crimes for fear they'd be walking into a trap.

About the only thing one could say is without fear is "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" even if asked what day it was.

As for the lie Polygraph tests, it was good enough for the last administration to do to it's staff so...
Actually anyone who has nothing to hide would gladly sit with Mueller in order to prove their innocence. How can you be trapped when you don't lie and have done nothing wrong? Doesn't work that way.

I didn't know the last administration had its staff take a polygraph test because of an op-ed that someone submitted to the NY Times. I'd like to read about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 08:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,680,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
According to Ken Star that worked with Hillary when she answered I don't remember over 100 times to his questions.

Can't imagen why anyone with such a poor memory would even consider running for President.

It really cost her the election when she couldn't remember to campaign in states she needed and lost.

Apparently her memory wasn't good enough to get elected.

Old 09-10-2018, 08:26 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Process crimes are B.S. and y'all know it. Anybody'd be a MORON to sit down with a prosecutorial group who's history shows a propensity to push process crimes for fear they'd be walking into a trap.

About the only thing one could say is without fear is "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" even if asked what day it was.

As for the lie Polygraph tests, it was good enough for the last administration to do to it's staff so...
When did that happen? Link?

Old 09-10-2018, 08:36 PM

57,363 posts, read 26,276,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
According to Ken Star that worked with Hillary when she answered I don't remember over 100 times to his questions.

Can't imagen why anyone with such a poor memory would even consider running for President.

It really cost her the election when she couldn't remember to campaign in states she needed and lost.

Well he investigated them for around 6 years, that’s really not that many considering. Starr investigated Vince Fosters death for 3 years yet Mueller is taking too long.

Old 09-10-2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well he investigated them for around 6 years, that’s really not that many considering. Starr investigated Vince Fosters death for 3 years yet Mueller is taking too long.
Star didn't interview her for 6 years.

Add to that the same answer 33 times in the short softball interview she did with the FBI on her July 4th email server interview.
The poor thing could have been elected President and not remembered it by inauguration day.

Old 09-10-2018, 08:53 PM

Back to the more recent and relevant developments.

Carter Page reacts to new Strzok-Page texts that show the DOJ coordinating with the FBI in releasing unverified information in an on going investigation to media. The FISA abuse scandal that is exposing corruption at the highest levels of government intel agencies.

Carter Page reacts to new Strzok-Page texts | On Air Videos | Fox News

Old 09-10-2018, 08:59 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,247,213 times
Quote:

That must be why he won - he has "one of the great memories of all time".

Remembering the truth ought to be a snap for such an accomplished man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVpGoyKfKU

Old 09-10-2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That must be why he won - he has "one of the great memories of all time".

Remembering the truth ought to be a snap for such an accomplished man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVpGoyKfKU
I have yet to see the interview where he said he didn't remember 100 time or 33 times.

Get back to us when you have that !!!

What do you thing about the new text messages showing the DOJ & FBI corruption ?

Is that being reported along with Rep. Meadows letter to Rosenstein on CNN or other liberal media ?

Old 09-10-2018, 09:14 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,353,407 times
Quote:
I have yet to see the interview where he said he didn't remember 100 time or 33 times.

Get back to us when you have that !!!

What do you thing about the new text messages showing the DOJ & FBI corruption ?

Is that being reported along with Rep. Meadows letter to Rosenstein on CNN or other liberal media ?
That's because when Trump doesn't remember something he just MAKES STUFF UP - which probably explains why he doesn't want to be interviewed by Mueller.

Ken

Old 09-10-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That's because when Trump doesn't remember something he just MAKES STUFF UP - which probably explains why he doesn't want to be interviewed by Mueller.

Ken
Maybe that's why he is President he try's and Hillary wasn't trying.

Anyway its working out for the better. Mueller's witch hunt is over !!!

There will be no interview of Trump. Rosenstein on the other hand is going to be interviewed for his part in the FISA corruption. Think he will not remember ? How many times ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies