Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2018, 09:33 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,362,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Maybe that's why he is President he try's and Hillary wasn't trying.

I think you meant to write "Maybe that's why he is President he LIES and Hillary wasn't LYING"

Anyway its working out for the better. Mueller's witch hunt is over !!!

NO!

There will be no interview of Trump. Rosenstein on the other hand is going to be interviewed for his part in the FISA corruption. Think he will not remember ? How many times ?

You're like a broken record there comrade - AND delusional.
Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 09:37 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,120,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That must be why he won - he has "one of the great memories of all time".

Remembering the truth ought to be a snap for such an accomplished man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVpGoyKfKU
I love the time when he couldn't remember saying he had a good memory.

"Did I say I have a great memory or one of the best in the world?" Trump asked for clarification, to which he was told he'd said he had "one of the best in the world."

"I don't remember saying that. As good as my memory is, I don't remember that, but I have a good memory," Trump responded.

Trump can't recall saying he has one of the world's best memories | TheHill

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Ken
Thanks

I'm trying to attract broken record readers and apparently its working. If things aren't broken like the corrupt DOJ & FBI we wouldn't need to fix them. Got any ideas on the repairs needed ?

23,837 posts, read 12,670,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Actually anyone who has nothing to hide would gladly sit with Mueller in order to prove their innocence. How can you be trapped when you don't lie and have done nothing wrong? Doesn't work that way.
Eidetic memory in adults is extremely rare. It's easy for a person to be glib when sitting behind a keyboard, no pressure to try to remember exact details, no worries that the least little slip in remembering could land a person in prison.

Quote:
I didn't know the last administration had its staff take a polygraph test because of an op-ed that someone submitted to the NY Times. I'd like to read about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
When did that happen? Link?
https://dmlnews.com/report-flashback...staff-leakers/

Old 09-10-2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Thanks

I'm trying to attract broken record readers and apparently its working. If things aren't broken like the corrupt DOJ & FBI we wouldn't need to fix them. Got any ideas on the repairs needed ?
Yeah, send Trump to prison - preferable one with lots of those "Mexican rapists and murderers".
That would do it.

Ken

Old 09-10-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I love the time when he couldn't remember saying he had a good memory.

"Did I say I have a great memory or one of the best in the world?" Trump asked for clarification, to which he was told he'd said he had "one of the best in the world."

"I don't remember saying that. As good as my memory is, I don't remember that, but I have a good memory," Trump responded.

Trump can't recall saying he has one of the world's best memories | TheHill
That was a good one.
I liked that one and laugh and laugh.
Good thing he didn't lie about it.

The lie I find less funny is the one when Peter Strzok takes the oath and testifies before congress.

He couldn't answer congresses questions but he could leak the same information to the media.

I'll bet that was a hoot for some but its criminal too. Now that I think about it, it is quite funny and even more so when/if he is indicted.
The FBI should have a new slogan. "Criminal Justice Reform Starts Here", where the criminals are.

Old 09-10-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Yeah, send Trump to prison - preferable one with lots of those "Mexican rapists and murderers".
That would do it.

Ken
Interesting suggestion Ken. You may be just too cerebral for this broken record thread.

Its OK though, post away, we will fit you in. All ideas considered.

Do you think Trump will pardon Obama when the corruption leads to him ?

Last edited by phma; 09-10-2018 at 10:03 PM..

Old 09-10-2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Interesting suggestion Ken. You may be just to cerebral for this broken record thread.
Um, it's "too cerebral".

But you could be right.

Ken

Old 09-10-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Um, it's "too cerebral".

But you could be right.

Ken
I am certain to be right about this :

Mueller's investigation is OVER. Mueller blew it up with Weissmann as Bruce Ohr named him as a source receiving dossier

Old 09-10-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I am certain to be right about this :

Mueller's investigation is OVER. Mueller blew it up with Weissmann as Bruce Ohr named him as a source receiving dossier
No.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies