Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 05:34 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis101 View Post
No need to question if the children showed no signs of distress. Let's be honest, she wouldn't have been concerned if the man was white and the children were black. You will deny it though. You will say most people don't see color, while it's skin color that made the scene suspicious in the first place.

She probably would have stopped and chatted with the guy if he was white and babysitting two black children.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:38 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
She probably would have stopped and chatted with the guy if he was white and babysitting two black children.
Which is what she basically attempted to do with this black guy but didn't get a civil response, surprise.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:40 PM

365 posts, read 499,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Which is what she basically attempted to do with this black guy but didn't get a civil response, surprise.

Quote:
“She pulled up alongside us and asked, ‘Are the kids OK?'” Lewis tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I answered, ‘Why wouldn’t they be?’ She just smirked and drove off.”

The woman circled the parking lot and returned to Lewis’s car, saying, “Can I ask the little girl if she knows who you are?” and Lewis answered, “No, you cannot.” The woman then said, “OK, I will take down your license plate,” and left.
What's so uncivil about this? He asked a question in response, she smirked and left.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
No need to question if the children showed no signs of distress. Let's be honest, she wouldn't have been concerned if the man were white and the children were black. You will deny it though. You will say most people don't see color, while it's skin color that made the scene suspicious in the first place.
I don't know that at all. You're the one impugning racists motives on to that white person. Don't try to project liberal's racism on to me.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:44 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The police need to start issuing tickets or penalty to these people. It's unnecessary to take black and minority citizens through this on a regular basis. Just imagine how many incidents go unreported. I have mixed nieces and nephews. When my mom took them out, they (white folks) would question her about the kids since they had blonde hair and blue eyes.
People aren't entitled to KNOW just because they don't know. It's none of their business especially if the kids don't appear to be in harm's way or distressed. Some people think they are entitled to cause undue stress or authority on others.
You're on the right track with the bold but still don't seem to get it. Minor false alarms incidents are routine. They happen dozens, maybe hundreds of times a day and involve all groups of people. The media has just started reporting some white on black incidents to get people like you riled up. Why are you so easily manipulated?

Old 10-11-2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
What's so uncivil about this? He asked a question in response, she smirked and left.
Answering a question with an accusatory question is completely uncivil. Then she asked if she could ask the girl. He answered no. Then he claimed to have a pow wow with other white people in the parking lot, who said he appeared suspicious. Smells like a set up. He hung around trying to stand out till he elicited the response he wanted.

I see now you quoted his account so now my point is plain to see. You can only lead a liberal to water....

Old 10-11-2018, 05:47 PM

365 posts, read 499,848 times
Quote:
I don't know that at all. You're the one impugning racists motives on to that white person. Don't try to project liberal's racism on to me.
Why is it that we never get stories about white men looking suspicious with people of another race? Let me guess, the liberal media choose not to cover the stories?

Old 10-11-2018, 05:50 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
You're on the right track with the bold but still don't seem to get it. Minor false alarms incidents are routine. They happen dozens, maybe hundreds of times a day and involve all groups of people. The media has just started reporting some white on black incidents to get people like you riled up. Why are you so easily manipulated?

If the media didn't provide the information and inform the public, that is outrage in itself. Once you provide those statistics, we will all be LESS outraged and manipulated. I'm not manipulated because I see it in my everyday life since my family and friends are from all aspects of the world and rainbow.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Why is it that we never get stories about white men looking suspicious with people of another race? Let me guess, the liberal media choose not to cover the stories?
I've never seen a white male alone in public with children obviously not biologically his acting suspicious. If a black woman called the police no one would report it or question it.

Black people do petty and not so petty stuff to white people as long as the day, but white people don't report it to the media and the national media doesn't report it anyway.

The national media is written by anti-white leftist for anti-white leftist.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:15 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
Quote:
I've never seen a white male alone in public with children obviously not biologically his acting suspicious. If a black woman called the police no one would report it or question it.

Black people do petty and not so petty stuff to white people as long as the day, but white people don't report it to the media and the national media doesn't report it anyway.

The national media is written by anti-white leftist for anti-white leftist.
I don't know about that to the extent that white people do it. I was on a cruise 2 months ago. There were 2 white men with 2 black toddlers. No one called the cops. People that was curious walked up and started a friendly conversation by telling them what beautiful children they had. It wasn't malicious. The men were a married couple that adopted two kids. What a wonderful world!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies