Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 12:41 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
She lied.....she claimed her mother was Cherokee....and her parents were oppressed because her mother was Cherokee...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...84076439879680
Cherokee and Delaware.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,914,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Figures don’t lie. But liars figure. Pocahantas tellum lies and makum herself out to be what she aint. DNA don’t matter in these quantities. She’s a lying white woman. And oh yeah, more importantly, she is a leftist – collectivist whose values are at odds with the Constitution, freedom, and the American way. The Pocahantas stuff is great fun, but this is a viciously evil powerlusting political hack who needs to be discredited and defeated as soon as possible.
It clearly does the thread title states Elizabeth Warren has Native American ancestry and that has been verified. Trump claimed she didn't have any Native ancestry and offered a million dollar donation to charity if she would take a DNA test and it showed she has Native ancestry. Well she clearly has and if he was a wan of his word he would pony up the 1 million.

19,966 posts, read 7,892,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
My daughter got 0.9% British. 23 and me called that probably "chatter". Would you say it was just some ancestor from 300 years ago? No. Her older sister got 13% and I got 22%. I know my Paternal Great-Grandpa was from England.

Besides knowing him, I have his British BC, his British Marriage License, British Census records with his parents names, US Census records where he stated born in England and Naturalized Citizen and his Death Certificate stating his birthplace as England. If my daughter wanted to claim British heritage, would you dismiss her claim based on her 0.9%? Again, it is how the genes are inherited. My younger daughter's DNA from me is lopsided in favoring my Mom's side. My older's daughter is more equally distributed. How DNA works.

The problem is American Vital Records. The US did not require BC's, etc., farther back in time; whereas the UK did. America is just a "baby" when it comes to this. I would imagine once you get back in time before the late 1880's it would be very difficult to do any kind of vital records paper trail in the US. Forget, tracing Native Americans on Reservations far back in time.

Again, what would Elizabeth Warren's parent get as far as Native DNA? Consider my daughter's 0.9% versus my 22%. I could prove in a court of law with those Vital Records her British Heritage over her 0.9% DNA. This is what Genealogy is all about.
That can cut both ways too. Someone who has no Amerindian ancestry could show some segments and percentage of DNA consisted with Amerindians. I wouldn't be surprised if Warren's oldest living parent was tested there wouldn't be an increase in DNA consistent with Amerindian because Warren has no real indian ancestor.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:44 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
this is hysterical.. like an intersectionality multi-car pileup on the freeway.

Quote:
“She’s less than one-tenth of one percent,” Graham also said on Tuesday. “I think I can beat her.”
Graham Thinks He Has More Native American Blood Than Warren — He’s Willing to Take a DNA Test to Prove It

Old 10-16-2018, 12:45 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,953,551 times
https://twitter.com/MattsIdeaShop/st...33261294108672

Old 10-16-2018, 12:47 PM

18,499 posts, read 8,326,452 times
She lied.....she claimed her mother was Cherokee....and her parents were oppressed because her mother was Cherokee...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...84076439879680

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Cherokee and Delaware.
...yep, and now she can claim Maya, Inca, and Aztec too....LOL

Old 10-16-2018, 12:56 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,659,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
It clearly does the thread title states Elizabeth Warren has Native American ancestry and that has been verified. Trump claimed she didn't have any Native ancestry and offered a million dollar donation to charity if she would take a DNA test and it showed she has Native ancestry. Well she clearly has and if he was a wan of his word he would pony up the 1 million.
Can you please provide exactly what Trump said with a link? Did he say "indian ancestry" or "indian"? Because, you know, it's a huge difference.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:57 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,398,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
BWAHAHAHAHA

Love it.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:59 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,398,248 times
Quote:
You're fighting the wrong battle and don't even know it.

Old 10-16-2018, 12:59 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,367,580 times
Quote:
Speak about misinformation, Lol Trump said nothing of the sort, Lol

Trump quote: “I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian

Where in this quote did he say if you have 1/1024 in your DNA or have Native Ancestry ? none.

So is she Native American or not? A yes or no

Not "well she has less than 1% so i guess she is", LOl. Thats not enough to claim "minority" on applications. What a joke, Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies