Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 07:27 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,932,206 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump..……..winning friends and influencing people around the world !

Glad to see these Pittsburgh folks have the brains to realize that Trump has caused a serious rift in this nation, and they are calling him out on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2018, 07:27 PM

5,886 posts, read 3,244,191 times
This arrogant and entitled behavior is kinda Exhibit A in the case of "Why do these things keep "just happening" to the Jews?"

Because everyone just mysteriously has a problem with them for absolutely no reason at all - its gone on for thousands of years all over the planet, and whats more amazing is how this is the only group this ever has happened to. Truly a conundrum.

Furthermore, the nerve, the GALL, of supporting an ethnostate for themselves, but denying it to their hosts - in only the white nations of course. Why shouldn't white people be allowed to advocate for nationalism so that they can have a home?

They aren't making these demands of China, to renounce Chinese nationalism, or of Japan, to renounce Japanese nationalism (despite the fact that Japanese nationalism inspired their people to go raping and murdering their way across Asia, and white people had to go stop them )

A good example of "we got our ethnostate so everyone else can just F off...if they're white, that is".

Trump should ignore this whining agitprop.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:30 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,192,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The leftist Jews don't act any different than any other leftist of other religions or no religion at all.
So denouncing Nazis KKK and assorted white supremacists is too much to ask of the orange turd? lol

Old 10-28-2018, 07:31 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,735,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
They certainly believe in Zionism which is defined as Jewish nationalism.
Can you provide numbers or proofs of "certainly" in your statement above? Links?

"Among secular Jews, only 23 percent called caring about Israel an essential Jewish trait. It ranks sixth, behind "having a good sense of humor."

1. Most Americans Jews are secular
2. Of those who are not, most are reform or at most conservative (not orthodox).
3. "Caring about Israel" is not Zionism - in fact, it could just as well be that they care about a good two state solution.

If your entire premise is wrong, then why come up with "certainly"?

Old 10-28-2018, 07:33 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,419,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I would assume less than stellar people have the same right to vote as stellar people. Why would you rebuke someone for voting? If the guy has a right to vote, then he has a right to vote.

Yes, he does have a right to vote. I wasn't suggesting he shouldn't have the right to vote.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:34 PM

5,886 posts, read 3,244,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
So denouncing Nazis KKK and assorted white supremacists is too much to ask of the orange turd? lol
Why should the POTUS denounce things that don't exist anymore?

I want him to denounce T. Rex and Bigfoot.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:36 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,748,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
David Duke voted for Trump...and deplorable Donald couldn't bring himself to rebuke Duke.

Donnie is a douche....makes total sense they don't want to see him in Pittsburgh.
From 2016

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/polit...kkk/index.html

From 2017

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b08a2472764798

But you keep spreading more lies and fake news.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:36 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,192,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post

I do not waste time providing trolls or bots with links so go bark up another tree with your nonsense.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:38 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,748,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Totally ridiculous given that Trump is the one who moved the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and has been a strong supporter of the Nation of Israel, and also has a Jewish daughter and a Jewish son in law and many close Jewish friends. This killer was NOT a Trump supporter. The leader of the Jewish people, Prime Minister Netanyahu, is a close ally of Trump!

This simply creates more divisions and is troubling to me as a minority Republican. The left relies on racially based voting blocs.

I personally and many of my friends see liberals and Democrats as enemies who are more loyal to foreign interests, foreign countries, and foreign nationals (like illegals) than to America and Americans. When black or Jewish becomes equated with liberal, then blacks and Jews also become the enemy.

More important ever for minority and Jewish conservatives to speak up and be heard because many of us have un undivided loyalty to America. My own parents are Asian immigrants, and most people in my family proudly say that we are NOT world citizens, we are AMERICAN citizens. Citizenship that we've earned, not given for free.
It doesn't matter what the facts are or what type of tragedy has happened. Certain people regardless of race or religion will always politicize a situation for their own agenda.

Old 10-28-2018, 07:38 PM

26,197 posts, read 19,146,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post

And all Studebakers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies