Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2018, 09:10 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
An 8 month pregnant Honduran woman would indeed get over that wall, and haul her 3 year old after her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG4sWC1mSAM

First one up would drop a 100 ft. rope down both sides.

The person on Mexico side would help lower the person on the U.S. side

Then the person on the U.S. would then pull up the one on the Mexico side.

Repeat this until all were over the wall, including the 8 month pregnant woman and her 3 y/o son.
^Every. Single. Time.

...all that for $5 billion, folks!

Old 12-15-2018, 09:12 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Washington Examiner?

Also, the undocumented immigrant population is not swelling. It's been declining since 2010.
Sorry, I mangled that, what I was trying to say is that the data reflecting these huge costs we allegedly incur from illegal immigrants in the Washington Examiner piece is garbage from John Tanton who runs CIS, FAIRUS and NumbersUSA. And I agree with your claim that the undocumented immigrant population is and has been declining.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:17 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Sorry, I mangled that, what I was trying to say is that the data reflecting these huge costs we allegedly incur from illegal immigrants in the Washington Examiner piece is garbage from John Tanton who runs CIS, FAIRUS and NumbersUSA. And I agree with your claim that the undocumented immigrant population is and has been declining.
In my neck of the woods, Northern Virginia suburbs of DC, illegal immigration is a non-issue. Now I am opposed to illegal immigration but the claim that it is a major national security threat is hogwash.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:33 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Pretty sure none of them support Trump anyway.
Good thing the Military still gets paid.

You do realize it is only 17% of the federal government that gets time off.
How would you know that, I'm pretty sure there are Trump supporters in those numbers. You are saying all 100% of those people do not support Trump. Not all black folks are democrats either. No matter how small the numbers, hardly anything is 100% this or that.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:36 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha

Obamacare just got dumped in Pelosi's lap. She's gonna have to do some dealing now.
Don't laugh to hard, she might have the last laugh. She an old pro at the ways of Washington, just saying.

Last edited by ipaper; 12-15-2018 at 09:52 AM..

Old 12-15-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Don't laugh to hard, she might have the last laugh. She an old pro at the ways of Washington, just saying.
Pelosi knows how to play the game. Trump doesn't know his ass from first base.

Old 12-15-2018, 10:00 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
In my neck of the woods, Northern Virginia suburbs of DC, illegal immigration is a non-issue. Now I am opposed to illegal immigration but the claim that it is a major national security threat is hogwash.

17 illegal criminals were caught in FY18 every single day...

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No national security there....

Freaking amazing people have this mentally.....

Quote:
Pelosi knows how to play the game. Trump doesn't know his ass from first base.

nancy and chuckie, got their asses handed to them in that meeting.....

Old 12-15-2018, 10:14 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^Every. Single. Time.

...all that for $5 billion, folks!

If the good double walls had been built instead of fences and walls that could be breached very few if any would get over them. The last one who tried broke both legs trying. Links provided many times.

Now we need to correct that by building the good walls that were initially approved by congress in 2006 and $5 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the over $100 billion a year that illegal aliens cost us. Congress wasted our money by building inferior walls and fences instead.

Old 12-15-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
17 illegal criminals were caught in FY18 every single day...

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No national security there....

Freaking amazing people have this mentally.....

nancy and chuckie, got their asses handed to them in that meeting.....
And what were these illegal criminals up to when they were caught? Mowing your lawn? And Nancy and Chuckie made Trump look like a deranged unhinged fool. The "Trump shutdown". That'll play well.

Old 12-15-2018, 10:25 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:

Non-issue? So no one in your area has lost their job to an illegal alien? Illegals aren't in your schools, ER rooms, communities, etc. There are no criminal aliens in your communities? Even the FBI Director has said there those from known terrorist countries that have slipped right through our southern border along with the other illegal aliens. Are you really this clueless? Try living in the southwest and it will be an eye opener for you but actually illegal aliens are all over our country. You consider your share of the over $100 billion a year for them a non-issue? I guess you're one of those people that if it doesn't (or think it doesn't) impact you then the hell with everyone else? Your fellow citizens and our laws don't matter to you either?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies