Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2018, 01:35 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,253,709 times

Advertisements

The best people, folks. Believe me.

Acting AG lied on resume about 'Academic All-American' honors

Old 12-26-2018, 02:27 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,747,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Wow just wow....I guess lying is the new norm. Let me guess not one person in this administration will say a word even if confronted with another lie. Amazing isn't it?

Old 12-26-2018, 09:50 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,934,738 times
Donald Trump

Says the United States loses "250 Billion Dollars a year on illegal immigration, not including the terrible drug flow. Top Border Security, including a Wall, is $25 Billion. Pays for itself in two months."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

Old 12-27-2018, 01:16 AM

2,486 posts, read 828,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Hello everyone, and welcome to the official "Potus is lying again" sticky thread. Your one-stop thread for any and all posts meant to call out the president for any proven/unproven lies he may or may not have told. Also, this thread is not only restricted to posts about President Trump. Feel free to discuss other public figures who you feel have been caught being dishonest or deceitful.

Trolling, inappropriate language, hate speech, personal attacks, etc. are still prohibited and posts which do not adhere to the rules of the site will be removed. So please, engage in healthy debate, and do not attack other users.

5.............4............3...........2.......... .1..........Begin.

Edit:

This thread exists, as a sticky, because every few days a new thread with the same title, "Potus is lying again" pops up on the forum. Inevitably, the thread goes off topic and then is shut down. So I have created a thread with wider boundaries in order for users to discuss this subject however they wish.

MODERATOR NOTE: The last thread got too long and convoluted, so here is part 2. Enjoy.

Please keep in mind, this is not a chat thread, while the topic is broader than normal you still need to stay on topic and all the constraints of the TOS still apply.
Was there a "POTUS is LYING AGAIN" thread when Obama was President? I wasn't here back then. I'm just curious. After all, all Presidents seem to be well-equipped liars.

It seems quite partisan of city-data to have such a thread.

Am I off base or missing something?

Will having the audacity to ask such a question get me banned? I have read some testimonies that it could, which would confirm that this place isn't really a neutral forum.

The topic is "POTUS IS LYING AGAIN, PART II". Is this only specific to Trump or can I post factual lies by previous Presidents as well?

I would prefer to be clear on the rules of this thread considering an admin started it.

Last edited by Originalist; 12-27-2018 at 01:26 AM..

Old 12-27-2018, 05:31 AM

16,773 posts, read 8,249,210 times
Trump has been lying again even face to face with those who protect our front lines.

Calling the country suckers. This one from the con man who has suckered thousands with his scams. Gone bankrupt 4-6 times(not sure how many Trump Corp. has filed for.).

Saying the country is respected again. I know that is an outright lie. I have been to Ireland, the people their think he is crazy.

Lying about pay scales. His tax cut is not a tax cut for the ranks.

Continues to lie about whether he will sign a CR. The GOP has walked away from him. Leaving him to negotiate. Which as he gallops around the globe on our dime he is not doing.

Trump the con man crook and liar.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:01 AM

16,773 posts, read 8,249,210 times
Trump's speech on and he sounds like he is trying to sell some condos.

Trump is lying.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:25 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,103,788 times
Guys, Trump has been POTUS for nearly two years. Everything he says gets fact-checked and the "fake news media" proves Trump wrong at least once a day.

Why...why does Donald Trump continue to lie? He just flat out says things that aren't true. I wish an informed Trump supporter would come into this thread and explain to us why they feel Trump lies so often.

https://twitter.com/greenhousenyt/st...89590886621184

Old 12-27-2018, 06:45 AM

13,717 posts, read 9,048,606 times
As many suspected, it turns out that Donald J. Trump did not have a bone spur at all, but that a doctor did Fred Trump a favor in diagnosing that condition, to keep Donald out of Vietnam:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/polit...war/index.html

Fred Trump: whom claimed that his ancestors came from Sweden, and which lie Donald J. Trump repeated in his book, The Art of the Deal.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:57 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,103,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
As many suspected, it turns out that Donald J. Trump did not have a bone spur at all, but that a doctor did Fred Trump a favor in diagnosing that condition, to keep Donald out of Vietnam:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/polit...war/index.html
Disgusting. I hope all the Vietnam vets do everything they can do disrespect Donald Trump and shame him. Coward.

How many Americans who were drafted died in Vietman because they didn't have a rich daddy to buy their way out of 'Nam the way yellow-bellied Trump did ?!

FROM NOW ON, DONALD TRUMP IS NOT ALLOWED TO CALL HIMSELF A PATRIOT. Because patriots actually FIGHT for their country. Donald Trump's rich father got a doctor to give him fake deferments for "bone spurs."

Old 12-27-2018, 08:55 AM

16,383 posts, read 10,496,551 times
He just told our troops that they have not had a raise in 10 years. Everyone in attendance knew it was a straight up lie. He is getting so lazy in his lies, it's as if he no longer even cares that his word means literally nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies