Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump Supporter: What would you think if there is no border wall in 2020?
I would not care as long as President Trump told me it is no longer an issue 1 14.29%
I never supported the wall anyway- don't care 3 42.86%
I would be very angry that he was not able to build the wall 3 42.86%
I know nothing about a border wall 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 03:26 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Predator trump: Who’s going to pay for the wall?

MAGA Cultists: MEXICO!!!!

MAGA Cultists: US FIRST AND THEN MEXICO!!!!

MAGA Cultists: We are! We made a GoFundMe Page!
lol you noticed that too?

Old 12-20-2018, 03:28 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
So it is a biblical mandate to close borders and deny those in need?
Left claims to care about people in need, doesn't care about their own countrymen in need. Lots of homeless people here, lots of kids going hungry, lots of people without jobs since illegals take those jobs away from people - but liberals screech about not wanting to pay a higher price on lettuce. Boo hoo. Do you care about your own family and friends first before you open your doors wide open to let the entire neighborhood in? I'll bet that you do.

This country cannot bring in every poor person in need. We do not have the resources, natural or otherwise, (which always makes me laugh at the "environmental" blabbering that the left does and yet doesn't care one iota how much this is destroying natural resources), we do not have the room, we do not have the money, we do not have the capability.

Do you even know how many Billions there are on this planet "in need"? Where the hell are you going to put them all? You don't want the U.S. helping other countries because "we aren't the world's police", but you think bringing in billions of people, some evil, some with no education, some with crazy diseases, is the answer.

If the left truly cared about those "in need", they would have their own GoFundMe up to raise money to give to those people all over the world "in need". And I mean 100% of the proceeds, not that phony charity bs that takes a slice right off the top before any money goes anywhere.

So instead of sitting here writing snotty little replies to people who have decided to put their money where their mouths are, how about all the left on here do the same.

Or is it easier for the left to write snotty replies to everything, sit back, sip their overpriced latte, and think they've "done their part"?

Old 12-20-2018, 03:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
It seems Facebook stole that money from him when they shut his site down. Ask them were the money is. He needs to sue them.

Old 12-20-2018, 03:36 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Hmmm, I wonder if Trump will donate? Probably not.

Old 12-20-2018, 03:36 PM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Most American's DON'T want the wall.

Just under 25% of Americans voted for Trump.

Are you saying 10K kids from the US are sex trafficked across the border to Mexico? I'd like to see that stat. Americans aren't trafficked south in any real percentages. It's the opposite.
If that were true, Trump wouldn't be president at this point in time.....remember most republicans are not nearly as vocal as liberals.....they stay quiet....

these bogus polls are not accurate, if that weren't true, Hillary would be president.

even if I showed you stats, you still wouldn't believe.....

I don't have to prove anything.....I believed this for many years..., I don't really care who believes it or not....do your own research....

Old 12-20-2018, 03:37 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.theblaze.com/news/florid...mpaign=dwbrand

'It's up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling'

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...uIwwPB98RJnreY

I wondered why someone didn't start this before now.

I have been hoping someone would do this. If it raises millions it would be testament to how important border security actually is to citizens. 70% want a more secure border. Not sure how a wall can't be a part of that.

I just donated and the fund went up over 20k in the few minutes it took me to make mine.

MASA!

Last edited by Originalist; 12-20-2018 at 03:47 PM..

Old 12-20-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Hmmm, I wonder if Trump will donate? Probably not.
well, this morning around 6 a.m. the collection total was only 2.5 million and now its over 7 million.....

Old 12-20-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I have been hoping someone would do this. If it raises millions it would be testament to how important border security actually is to citizens. 70% want a more secure border. Not sure how a wall can't be a part of that.
People are sick of the bull ****, sick of people coming to this country and not following our rules, taking advantage of our systems....using our own laws in their favor.....

they are not about to assimilate.....

Old 12-20-2018, 03:42 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Whatever happened to your take that wnd.com was not a reliable source?

LOL. I can find others. It was just the first one, and one that folks like you might approve of. But hey you want to be taken in by someone feel free. This is hilarious for me to watch, and honestly the more money fools give to this grifter, the less they will have for the gop grifters.

Please, feel free to donate more!

Old 12-20-2018, 03:43 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It seems Facebook stole that money from him when they shut his site down. Ask them were the money is. He needs to sue them.

LOL. OMG this is con man 101 right here. Yup, you must be right. Hey give this guy more money. Im sure Facebook robbed him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies