Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 07:54 AM

1,874 posts, read 819,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Is this woman crazy? We need more air soil and water pollution. We also need more people on the planet in remote areas who will find themselves having to migrate to other areas that are not under water or not currently threatened by as frequent climate related events and catastrophes despite the fact that it was the folks in industrialized placers that caused the damage and upheaval. The USA should also be the last to ever address the issue of climate change because it has become anti-science and run by the very entities that stand to gain the most by ignoring the issue of climate science. The oceans could stand lots more acidity because ya know... as the "genius" in The White House stated "Puerto Rico aid was hampered by big water" so maybe we can get rid of those pesky oceans in the long run or at least rid them of their coral reefs and marine life. Glaciers you say? Hey, Glacier National Park will just have to have its name changed.
you should sensationalize more. it really helps make your point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2019, 07:55 AM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
If you really believe she is going to get any traction in the house, you need to rethink.
The media covers her because she is a shiny penny.
Obama was a realtive unknown outside his district and a scant few years later was president. Once the special interests get a hold of someone they think will do their bidding the sky is the limit.
O-C is espousing some dangerous beliefs here and should be mocked loud and hard for it.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Your post makes no sense.
it makes sense you are just in your safe space with your fingers in your ears because you don't want to hear it.

just keep repeating 'orange man bad' and all will be ok

Old 01-03-2019, 07:56 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Those noisy contraptions are never going to replace horses.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:57 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
you should sensationalize more. it really helps make your point.
And you should continue denying the science just as you are now which proves one of my key points as a matter of fact. Prove anything I stated in my post incorrect Einstein.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:58 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Why feel sorry for me about your inability to communicate clearly.
Let me dumb this down to the most simplistic level for your benefit:

Republican voters are critical of Democratic leaders.
Democratic voters are critical of Republican leaders.
Nobody is better than anyone else.
Everyone does it.
Don’t say silly things as if one side owns this phenomenon.

Maybe if you move your lips while reading you will absorb this more easily.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
And you should continue denying the science just as you are now which proves one of my key points as a matter of fact. Prove anything I stated in my post incorrect Einstein.
i haven't denied anything. your crazy post is nothing but wild speculation. please let me know when the oceans are going to disappear. maybe you can tell us all when oil is going to run out or when the sun is going to fizzle out too while you're at it. you are a clown show

Old 01-03-2019, 07:59 AM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
More or less naive than someone promising that another country is going to pay for our infrastructure projects?
Hahahaha!!!!

Old 01-03-2019, 07:59 AM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
And you should continue denying the science just as you are now which proves one my key points. Prove anything I stated incorrect Einstein.
says the poster trumpeting the ideas of a 28 year old bartender. Too d*** funny

Old 01-03-2019, 08:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
i haven't denied anything. your crazy post is nothing but wild speculation
Which part? Why are you so resistant to specifics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies