Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2019, 11:23 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,348,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
That's why I don't engage with them. Their bubble is comfortable and conforming to them. They dare not leave that bubble.
What would it take for them to see their delusional ideas?

Old 01-12-2019, 11:32 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,748,482 times
Another thing is this....I post to DEFEND black humanity from RAMPANT and implicit rhetoric of black inferiority. I do not post asking or seeking ANYTHING from white people or blaming ALL white people of anything. The mantra's of conservatism in the US, followed to it's logical conclusions, IS INHERENTLY RACIST in that the reasoning only leaves innate black inferiority to explain the black condition on inequality today. Every other reason, to the conservative, is an "excuse". or "victim syndrome".

I am generally apolitical....but a lot of politics is a cover for race and hence I feel compelled to attack a political side. I have no love for modern democrats, however.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:53 AM

9,496 posts, read 10,867,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Another thing is this....I post to DEFEND black humanity from RAMPANT and implicit rhetoric of black inferiority. I do not post asking or seeking ANYTHING from white people or blaming ALL white people of anything. The mantra's of conservatism in the US, followed to it's logical conclusions, IS INHERENTLY RACIST in that the reasoning only leaves innate black inferiority to explain the black condition on inequality today. Every other reason, to the conservative, is an "excuse". or "victim syndrome".

I am generally apolitical....but a lot of politics is a cover for race and hence I feel compelled to attack a political side. I have no love for modern democrats, however.
Conservatism is not implying an inherent inferiority in blacks. The majority of blacks who live in normal communities with normal jobs and lives prove that there is no inherent inferiority of black people. Conservatives await the day when these folks see the benefit of the conservative point of view for them. Black people benefit from keeping the money they earn as much as white people do. Black people benefit from safe streets like white people do. Black people are often socially conservative and religious just as we conservatives are. Clearly we have a place set at conservative table for those black Americans when they are ready to sit there. Conservatives are not the enemy of black people, one day this will become clear.

There is however a poison in the black community that infects a large portion of it who reside in these inner city neighborhoods and that poison is ignorance, drugs, violence and racial hatred. Conservatives will call out this poison, we will not ignore reality in the name of PC. We will not cover it up and pretend it’s not there. We will not censor people’s speech or rewrite history to protect the easily offended from offense. We will advocate for law and order, we will protect free speech and oppose SJW types who try and dictate to all of us how we should see these social issues. For this reason we will not be agreeable to this portion of the black community who live in these inner cities.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:56 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,139,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"On the flip side, MSM is going crazy Jayme Closs, a white teenage female who was kidnapped last fall."

Not quite sure what you are trying to say but, IF you are saying the white girl is getting MORE MSM coverage the blacks, you are grossly mistaken.

We had 24/7 coverage for WEEKS of the thug Michael Brown WITH the MSM on HIS side.

There are PLENTY of stories with blacks involved getting a LOT MORE coverage then whites and the MSM claiming the black person involved was wronged BEFORE any investigation is done THEN AFTER the investigation we fond it was the BLACK person who was the perpetrator and NOT the victim.
I only put them closs kidnapping just to catch someone's attention. Clearly it caught yours. Overall I agree with your last paragraph. Plenty of white people have been accused of commiting crimes against blacks. Just recently Shaun King put up an award leading up to the killing of jasmine Barnes. The murder was conducted by black men and not by white. Even the young Turks used the same narrative as Shaun King, and the young Turks had to remove three videos based on the accusation of a white man killing jasmine Barnes.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:20 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,706,950 times
Quote:

Actually, if you were really woke you'd see it's liberalism that pushes the narrative that black people are inferior. It's liberalism that pushes the black community to do things that hold them back. It's liberalism with an inherent message of 'they need help' and 'they can't keep up' and 'they can't compete'.

Last edited by MPowering1; 01-12-2019 at 12:41 PM..

Old 01-12-2019, 12:43 PM

1,227 posts, read 638,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Actually, if you were really woke you'd see it's liberalism that pushes the narrative that black people are inferior. It's liberalism that pushes the black community to do things that hold them back. It's liberalism with an inherent message is 'they need help' and 'they can't keep up' and 'they can't compete'.
One of the worst anti-black "liberalisms" I've heard is that, voter rules are unfair because black people can't afford I.D. in order to vote. Black people should be offended when Liberals pander to them, that's disgraceful.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:45 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,454,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Actually, if you were really woke you'd see it's liberalism that pushes the narrative that black people are inferior. It's liberalism that pushes the black community to do things that hold them back. It's liberalism with an inherent message of 'they need help' and 'they can't keep up' and 'they can't compete'.
If that makes you feel comfortable and justified. Most black folks including myself disagree.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:51 PM

7,519 posts, read 2,826,430 times
Quote:

You post threads like this in order to call people racist. Plain and simple. You see yourself as some fountain of wisdom regarding conservatism when you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep up the mantra for reparations. I guarantee that the people just trying to make a living don't want more of their $ taken for generations past transgressions.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:58 PM

628 posts, read 697,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I think people are more aware today that black people are just as equal as anyone else when it comes to social issue and civil rights but this income disparity is shocking.

I can't help but think about what is going to happen to the Black community as a whole when the Democrats get their wish and the border wall is not built and nothing is done to stop illegal immigration until it reaches a tipping point and they start talking about amnesty for millions of illegal aliens..

African Americans will be buried.

I was born in USA I am not African American. I am Black American

Old 01-12-2019, 01:34 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,706,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
One of the worst anti-black "liberalisms" I've heard is that, voter rules are unfair because black people can't afford I.D. in order to vote. Black people should be offended when Liberals pander to them, that's disgraceful.
I agree it's disgraceful, but I don't even find that argument half as embarrassing as other arguments libs make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
If that makes you feel comfortable and justified. Most black folks including myself disagree.
Comfortable about what? Justified in what? This isn't a rebuttal KayAnn, and you know that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies