Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 10:20 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Individual 1 urine tape?
Probably not that dramatic, but... Trump did go shake hands with the Soviets in 1987. (Fun coincidence: I carried a rifle and trained to fight them in the 1980s. Funny how that works.) It's quite likely that the Soviets saw to it that he had a very good time, and that there were snapshots to show just how good of a time was had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2019, 10:22 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
They key phrase here is unsubstantiated claim.
At this point isn't it obvious to all involved that Trump doesn't care what people say, do or think they have on him.

I will wait for Muller's final report and the WH response to it. Honestly, for me, at this point in his Presidency, compared to where we were when Obama or even Bush 43 were in office I am much happier with the direction the country is going in. It's kicking and screaming the entire way and that's good because it means meaningful change is happening and Trump is making it happen.
This country is in a free-fall, and you’re happy because...change.

I feel pretty certain that Mueller’s report on Individual 1’s Russian conspiracies will do little to sway you.

Some I-1 fans are just too far gone. It’s understandable, though. When you’ve dug in so deep, it takes a massive amount of humility to admit you’re wrong.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:23 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Lots of people are. Criminals, to begin with. They positively hate the FBI.
Generally speaking criminals don't like competition. That's why the FBI and other criminals don't get along.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:23 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,016 times
But they told said it was the dossier? What an embarrassment for the FBI

Old 01-11-2019, 10:25 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Probably not that dramatic, but... Trump did go shake hands with the Soviets in 1987. (Fun coincidence: I carried a rifle and trained to fight them in the 1980s. Funny how that works.) It's quite likely that the Soviets saw to it that he had a very good time, and that there were snapshots to show just how good of a time was had.
You were trained to serve at the leisure of the banking cartels...just like every other individual over the last 200 years...minimum.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:30 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times
Coming from the same institution that let Hillary off the hook for her criminal activity and decided there was no intent on her part?

Old 01-12-2019, 12:40 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I said over and over again that I hope the FBI is watching Individual 1 and his family. They are a national security risk. Turns out the FBI was watching. Good job to the fine men and women of the FBI.

It's worth the read into what the FBI suspected once Individual 1 fired Comey.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation of the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...gtype=Homepage
The FBI conspiring with the Hitlary campaign and the Brits to try to frame Trump for a non crime is the reason Comey and his team of traitors is now gone from the FBI...good riddance.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:46 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
It's kind of amazing to see the FBI rogues admit they went full "banana republic".

The pretexts cited in the Time's article are so flimsy they're comical.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:42 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
No, whether it's true or not it's a matter worth investigating.

I mean c'mon if all the collusion stuff is indeed true, would he be acting any different than he is? Destabilizing NATO. Backing out of Syria to leave it and Middle East influence to Russia and Iran. Praising totalitarians. Etc.
We should have never been in Syria to begin with. KayAnn refers to Trump as "individual 1", well I'm going to refer to Obama as merely "the last guy in charge" because that's all the respect he earned. The last guy in charge foolishly tried to have us supporting "good rebels" all over the middle east - with predictable results. There ARE NO GOOD REBELS in that part of the world. So PRESDIENT TRUMP made the right call to get us the hell out of there!

Old 01-12-2019, 05:20 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Why is anyone surprised?

Trump was so obsequious to Putin during that Helsinki meeting that a woman with walnuts for eyes could see what was going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies