Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2019, 08:55 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,432,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmil View Post
I notice you didn't finish the quote. He said, obviously tongue-in-cheek, that if Russia is listening, he hopes they can find the 33,000 emails she deleted from her server. Hillary was technically involved in two emails scandals: the DNC emails that leaked via Wikileaks, and the official State department emails she had on her homebrew server in her bathroom.

I can tell you copied that from somewhere. To put it mildly, it's spin. When you put people in legal jeopardy, they're not going to make it easy for you to build a case against them. The FBI and Mueller's investigation has been more focused on implicating Trump somehow that they barely have a credible theory about Russian meddling in the election at all.
I posted half of the article in one discussion and the other half in another where it applied. I posted the link in the first discussion. Forgot in the second discussion. I'm not going to search the thread to prove a point. It was the WaPO. It's not spin, it's fact with opinions added.

Trump may not be a Russian agent but he is a Russian asset.

Here are 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.885098b911d8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Congress are the only people authorized to investigate a President elect, or sitting President.
The FBI are internal to the Executive. They work for Trump.
What happens in the Military, when non-commissioned conspire to overthrow the General, or Commander?
Individual 1 works for the American people. He is an elected official, not a dictator or authoritarian.

Old 01-15-2019, 01:31 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times
The F.B.I is acting like a communist secret police force who is willing to act against elected officials when threatened (as they were with the firing of Comey, a demonstrated unhinged political actor improperly placed in the role of top cop and rightfully fired).

Old 01-15-2019, 03:58 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,849,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I think we well informed people who have been following the SpyGate conspiracy to overthrow the President for the past two years should stop wasting our time trying to educate the Loonies with facts. They only respond to emotions and feeeeelings. Let them believe the nonsense the Dem controlled propaganda media tells them. It will be soooo soul crushing when they learn they've been played for suckers.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
When you listen and watch nothing but Faux News, you get the wrong ideas, about the world. With the exception of a few excellent un-biased journalists, it is not healthy to listen to one side only.

When trump is in his walled cell, grateful he finally got his "wall," that will be real justice.

Like some of the mob characters, they finally went to jail for tax evasion. That may be what happens here. Why you still think trump is a god and can't be touched, no matter what he does is your concern.

Don't choke on that revenge. Just yet. Stay tuned.

Last edited by mollygee; 01-15-2019 at 05:08 AM..

Old 01-15-2019, 06:03 AM

21,953 posts, read 9,537,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The F.B.I is acting like a communist secret police force who is willing to act against elected officials when threatened (as they were with the firing of Comey, a demonstrated unhinged political actor improperly placed in the role of top cop and rightfully fired).
It's really sad. I think this country is done. These people will not be held accountable.

Old 01-15-2019, 06:58 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,930,818 times
The deep state is alive and well.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:01 AM

I'll repeat. She warned us.
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...41753834868736

The reasoning behind the Russian asset based on Individual 1's own actions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c52055083f8d

Old 01-15-2019, 07:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Individual 1 works for the American people. He is an elected official, not a dictator or authoritarian.
And those that work under him, trying to overthrow him.... Military tribunals for Sedition.
To be hanged by the neck until dead.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:38 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,390,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Hacking into US Servers IS a crime. Anyone assisting in or knowledgeable of this crime is acting in conspiracy...which is a crime. So what are you talking about??
Something else (the Cohen stuff), which you'd know if you were paying attention.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Hacking into US Servers IS a crime. Anyone assisting in or knowledgeable of this crime is acting in conspiracy...which is a crime. So what are you talking about??
No one has proved the DNC servers were "hacked"
Proof has been established the DL was faster than any internet connection can achieve. Indicating it was an inside job(Seth Rich), with removable drives.(thumb drives)
Podesta was an idiot and got Phished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies